Liberty vs. Splendora Game Thread/Liberty wins!

WOSgrad

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="1090236" timestamp="1319251820"]
Splendora Scores

28-21 Panters

4:25 left  (I think I heard them say Splendora back had either 236 yards or 326 yards on the night)

It is on KSHN 99.9 if anyone cares to listen.
[/quote]

If they just gave up that many yards to a Splendora back they're in for a long night a couple weeks from now..

[quote name="sahen" post="1090446" timestamp="1319256184"]
my mom said 34-14 liberty was the last she heard...but that doesn't even fit with the other score so who knows...she does multiple things while listening
[/quote]

Why doesn't it fit?  The last Liberty score posted was 28.  That would be one touchdown.

I don't know what all the hype is about Liberty's offense. I was at the game and watched it. Their qb was big. But that's about it.  Splendora's d looked ok, prob the best they have played all year. Thinking next weeks game with Cleveland liberty my have a struggle. The only hope they my have is clevelands o hasn't been that great. Maples needs to look for Stuckey to runn the ball a bit more.  Jmo

[quote name="ABNINF" post="1090464" timestamp="1319256651"]
[quote author=sahen link=topic=90216.msg1090446#msg1090446 date=1319256184]
my mom said 34-14 liberty was the last she heard...but that doesn't even fit with the other score so who knows...she does multiple things while listening
[/quote]

Why doesn't it fit?  The last Liberty score posted was 28.  That would be one touchdown.
[/quote]

because the earlier update said 28-21 meaning splendora wouldve had to have lost points for her to be right...looks like we got a final now anyway...

I was at the game, couldnt update the scores because of the great 3G service at the stadium... anyways the Liberty's offense wasnt clicking like it normally does, + penalties brought back a lot of first downs and punt return for touchdown by jones... the defense has played better games but in the end they won and next week they should pick up another win against cleveland.

[quote name="YoungCoug21" post="1090602" timestamp="1319261873"]
I was at the game, couldnt update the scores because of the great 3G service at the stadium... anyways the Liberty's offense wasnt clicking like it normally does, + penalties brought back a lot of first downs and punt return for touchdown by jones... the defense has played better games but in the end they won and next week they should pick up another win against cleveland.
[/quote]
Not so fast. Cleveland vs Liberty will be a gr8 matchup. Cleveland is very physical and run the ball well. This could be a fun game. Wish I could be there but we have our own matchup with some team named Cold Springs! ::)

[quote name="bambam33" post="1090607" timestamp="1319262344"]
[quote author=YoungCoug21 link=topic=90216.msg1090602#msg1090602 date=1319261873]
[/quote]
Not so fast. Cleveland vs Liberty will be a gr8 matchup. Cleveland is very physical and run the ball well. This could be a fun game. Wish I could be there but we have our own matchup with some team named Cold Springs! ::)
[/quote]

The Cleveland/ Liberty game will be great. If Cleveland could put together a solid half they will come out on top. I will call that the game of the week.. But we do have the Coldspring/ Huffman game too

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
    • @CardinalBacker   Wanted to get your thoughts on how Cohen did as Bragg's star witness..... My Take: The State spent two days acknowledging that Cohen lied all the time but now he has come clean,,,,,,,it took the defense (having same evidence state had), just a few hours to confirm Cohen lied to the current jury a couple days ago......  While I thought initially Trump would be found guilty due to venue, with best case a hung jury, there is now a pretty good chance he will be acquitted...... Thoughts anyone??   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics