Nederland vs Lumberton

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="1085734" timestamp="1318824291"]
Who ya got? Think the dogs are gonna keep rolling to the district title.
[/quote]

If it's okay with everyone, I will shorten this thread by answering for everybody (except for a couple of Lumberton fans).  Nederland wins.

Now can we talk about something more exciting???

Be careful guys.. Lumberton has nothing to lose. Can't let up on intensity because I guarantee you lumberton wants nothing more than to knock off the top team. That being said Nederland wins by a big margin but I think it'll be closer than the central game. Jags gave up too easy. Raiders wont IMO.

Nederland - 31
Lumberton - 10

Lumberton fans, I apologize. I thought y'all would be the ones to string this thread along about "what if" and "we can do it"...

Instead it was the opposite... Nederland fans who want to take the opportunity to talk about how good they are in hopes everyone will read it and start to believe.  L Train has come off the tracks.  Nederland is having a good season.  What is left to say.  Let the poor folks from Lumberton rest in peace.

Dogs can officially qualify for the playoffs with a win coupled with and Ozen loss, so they should be able to remain focused...I believe this team knows what's at stake and can remain on target...Lumberton will play scrappy for a while before running ot of steam...Nederland 35, Lumberton 10

Yes I believe Nederland will dominate, but they will have to work hard for it because those Raiders play a FULL 4 quarters of football against us every year.  Yeah they are having a down season but their guns will be loaded against us and they will give us everything they have.  Keep focused guys one game at a time.  District Title is getting closer and closer. 

I pray for a clean, well played game between these two teams and no injuries.  Good luck to both.  GO DOGS!!!!

[quote name="HubTx" post="1085973" timestamp="1318865998"]
I mean truthfully, I could spell out some long post about why Nederland will win, but truthfully, I made it as short and sweet as possible and said what everyone else is thinking!!!!!
[/quote]

Just having some fun...actually, this post is pretty pointless.  We all know the outcome.

[quote name="James Mosley" post="1086458" timestamp="1318897822"]
The one thing i would like to see happen in this game is Troy Benjamin #1, go off for his first 200 yard game....
Nederland 35
Lumberton 10
[/quote]Agreed, its tough to do when you split the carries.....But Id love to see it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw