Ned @ Central freshmen game

Anyone know anything about the central freshmen team? I heard they where good but I know nothing about them. Are they undefeated? I heard they had a good QB. Nobody has been close to Nederland's freshmen all year, great defense, speed at RB and an exceptional QB who can run and throw with a good recieving corp, they're fun to watch, 5:00 thursday @ Central.

BmtSoulja, I was hoping you had some info on those young Jags.

Our Freshman team has been fantastic... undefeated if I am not mistaken, but do not take my word on that.  Have not been able to get out and see any of their games yet, just what I have seen posted on here.  Good luck tomorrow night.... GO DOGS!!!!

Maybe the Freshman Central team can bring something a little different for them tomorrow.  I have not heard anything on them but I agree, so far no other team has been able to hold a candle to our Freshman Team.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Well since were talking about freshman and JV i might as well put my two cents in  ::)  ;D lol Last time i heard Vidor's JV was undefeated so far.  :)

central freshaman have beat every team but memorial freshaman team. central has a freshman team of about 55 kids. the qb is really good, the oline is big, 4 to 5 good wide receivers with speed, and a tailback the can run. the defense is just a good with 3 straight shutouts. i have heard that this will be a good games so i will definitely be their to support our 9th graders

[quote name="D3zii" post="1081789" timestamp="1318550418"]
Ive also heard good things about the Central freshman team..
This should prove to be a good game, I heard the Central Fresh QB moved up to Varsity..Is this true?? Heard he's something serious..
[/quote]

Yea, since Mitchell got hurt he has been on varsity.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder