PEEWEE RANKING

[quote name="DaKing74" post="1079343" timestamp="1318279378"]
Im sure yes so heard alot about PA because of the FEAR FACTOR at the end of the day you guys STACK and do underhanded tricks to get over on the system because the fear of losing....The truth is that you can continue to cheat because you guys are handing out the sentences ...PA..organization..penalty..death ...sentence...NED.KOUTZE.PNG.LUM.VID....penalty..always..is swept under the carpet because of there GREAT Alliance....GOD WATCHES ALL
[/quote]

Great Alliance? WHATEVER!  These guys would slit each others throats if they thought they could get away with it.  Nothing to say about WOS, BMT, OF, or LCM???  Get a clue.  PA is the one who purposely broke the rules.  Too bad for your kids that you adults screwed them over.  They are some awesome athletes.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="DaKing74" post="1079359" timestamp="1318280181"]
teamraider why wasn't the lum situation not brought up before PA situation when in fact it happen first and it was evident they stopped at 25 kids and this kid didnt make it ..It was kept hush hush because the organizational alliances....LUM.VID..PnG ..Ned..Kou...lol the TRUTH...another friend fall under the wings of the alliance..not ever thinking twice about giving them a real ruling..because there FRIENDS..screw the kid and his moms job...
[/quote]

What ALLIANCE are you talking about? 
Really...please explain.

This is very entertaining. PA cheats the accuses everyone else of cheating. Lolololololllolll.  PN will have 2 of 3 teams make the playoffs. Sounds like stacking to me.  2 out of 2 from vdr won't make the playoffs. Maybe all their good kids moved to PN. Lolololoolo.  Look PA has a great team, just not the best team!  When ur association grows to 3 or 4 teams u will have so bad teams.  No one stacks teams, so do draft poorly..    Also well said team raider

teamraider why wasn't the lum situation not brought up before PA situation when in fact it happen first and it was evident they stopped at 25 kids and this kid didnt make it ..It was kept hush hush because the organizational alliances....LUM.VID..PnG ..Ned..Kou...lol the TRUTH...another friend fall under the wings of the alliance..not ever thinking twice about giving them a real ruling..because there FRIENDS..screw the kid and his moms job...
[/quote]

once again you do not know the facts. 

[quote name="DaKing74" post="1079368" timestamp="1318280567"]
they do have awesome players  we agree..and Some ADULTS did screw them..WE AGREE AGAIN!1
[/quote]

I'm glad somebody agrees about something.  When the suspension is lifted, PA will be able to show what they got without being under suspicion.

As far as some Alliance, I don't know what in Hell you are referring to.

[quote name="teamraider" post="1079332" timestamp="1318278891"]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=89613.msg1079211#msg1079211 date=1318274164]
I guess the truth hurts about STACKING. The entire forum was removed due to some people spilling the beans on how some teams are picked when they have more that one team in their division. Older kids from last year goes on one team and the younger kids (less experienced) goes on another. AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT PNG DOES AND HAS BEEN DOING FOR A FEW YEARS! If that is not true, I guess PNG might want to tell their ORGANIZATION to be QUIET!!!!!
[/quote]

The last topic was deleted so you start another opening with "The Truth Hurts"? The STJFL looked very carefully at the Port Arthur situation... Spent hours on it in fact. The truth is there were guidelines that have worked for this organization for years that were not followed by PA even though other associations continually offered to help you guys through the first year.

Most of the details have not been released because nobody wanted to air PA's laundry the way you seem to want to. But the majority of the associations you claim want to keep PA out actually voted you in so your claim makes no sense. But with that said, PA is still on probation because you are still in your first year so your "Big Bad Wolves" have not technically been voted in yet.

There is no secret that several associations are now reconsidering their original vote and not because of the draft situation but due to how several of it's members have acted since the violation. An example of that is how you are acting right now. I believe your president has already spoken to you about this once... at least he was asked to.

An open forum is not a place to vent your frustrations... And this one even has rules against what you are doing. However, the STJFL has monthly meetings and you need to have your association bring your issues there rather than compare your situation to every other issue within the organization.

PNG has never been accused of stacking a team or any other draft violation and if you have knowledge of one (other than they have a team better than the other) you should inform your local board.

The Lumberton issue you keep referring to was looked into just as thoroughly as the PA issue and no violations were found. As for the woman you said lost her job... I don't know why she lost her job, but I do know that she made remarks that put the place where she worked into a situation they did not want to be in by expressing her views that were not in line with theirs. In my opinion that is a lesson some people should learn from.
[/quote]

Like I stated before, I am a new to this site! The opinions made on this site should not reflect the port arthur organizations in anyway. These are the emotions and views of the port arthur community! I am no way, shape, or form apart of the organization, so I do not know what their president has spoken to them on. I do not have anyone that plays on either team, I am just a football fanatic and decided to state my opinion just like everyone else.
I think that it is VERY WEIRED that an STJFL MEMBER has decided to step in and address the situation and deleted the last forum because some people are in favor of port arthur. I HAVEN'T SEEN A STJFL MEMBER address anything/anyone else! Before I made my comment, there were some PRETTY NASTY things that were said, and not once have those things been discussed or addressed! Your port were strictly to PORT ARTHUR and not to the other persons on here. And how fair is that. If you are a STJFL MEMBER (and from your knowledge of monthly meetings and the way things were done) makes it seem even worse by you only addressing PORT ARTHUR.
Is it because you didn't like what was being said about other teams, or was it the simple fact that the PORT ARTHUR COMMUNITY pointed out some great facts about other teams?

Being fair is all that PORT ARTHUR wants!!!!!

The answer to that is easy:  Everyone else plays by the rules. We are busy playing youth football, which by the way, is why we are here. No one is pointing any fingers at PA, we don't need to, ya'll do a good job of making yourselves the center of attention.  Try flying under the radar for a while.  Being combative is obviously getting you no where.

[quote name="unbelievable" post="1079407" timestamp="1318282944"]
The answer to that is easy:  Everyone else plays by the rules. We are busy playing youth football, which by the way, is why we are here. No one is pointing any fingers at PA, we don't need to, ya'll do a good job of making yourselves the center of attention.  Try flying under the radar for a while.  Being combative is obviously getting you no where.
[/quote]

That is the difference between intentionally and unintentionally; Things that were done by PORT ARTHUR were probably due to 1st time mistakes, but "FLYING UNDER THE RADOR" like you stated is being nothing but SNEAKY! And your right, being combative is not getting anyone anywhere, so just make sure that you address THE OTHER COMBATIVE PEOPLE on this site, not just PORT ARTHUR! THANKS!

Im a parent of Port Arthur's Pee Wee team.  And I have to say that rules are rules.  And PA should have thouroughlt read them and asked questions before they even had sign ups. So with that said, you get what you get and that was probation.  Now the league could have considered a softer penalty since it was their first year playing in the league.  The problem I have is that you tell PA that they cant make the playoffs (which is ok with me because we broke the rules), but then you tell them that the league will still select some of their players to play in the Pro Bowl.  Look at the IRONY in that. Im just saying.

[quote name="NDNtilIdie" post="1079422" timestamp="1318283888"]
Ridiculous!!!!! Been in this league for 6+ years and have never experienced such crap. Only one thing changed this season and so far it seems a bad idea.......maybe the league should reconsider PA being a part of STJFL
[/quote] thats understanable for you to feel that way but if i can recall from the last post someone called out port arthur titans saying they were cheaters and stacked their teams stating opinions in defense some titan fans felt disrespected because in no way form shape of fashion did they try to stack their teams again uyou are addressing the comments made by port arthur but not realizing some one from port neches made the initial comment that port arthur were cheaters and they just  defendin their name and when other sitiuations were bought up that happen with other orginazations that really are stacking teams now everyone wants to get mad and say port arthur shouldnt be in stjfl because some fans spoke their mind and aired everyone elses dirty laundry as you all would call it im jus sad the kids are the ones really losing behind this foolishness but jus food for  thoughts dont throw rocks then get mad when other fans throw them back 

[quote name="DJ4RM P.A." post="1079431" timestamp="1318285485"]
[quote author=NDNtilIdie link=topic=89613.msg1079422#msg1079422 date=1318283888]
Ridiculous!!!!! Been in this league for 6+ years and have never experienced such crap. Only one thing changed this season and so far it seems a bad idea.......maybe the league should reconsider PA being a part of STJFL
[/quote] thats understanable for you to feel that way but if i can recall from the last post someone called out port arthur titans saying they were cheaters and stacked their teams stating opinions in defense some titan fans felt disrespected because in no way form shape of fashion did they try to stack their teams again uyou are addressing the comments made by port arthur but not realizing some one from port neches made the initial comment that port arthur were cheaters and they just  defendin their name and when other sitiuations were bought up that happen with other orginazations that really are stacking teams now everyone wants to get mad and say port arthur shouldnt be in stjfl because some fans spoke their mind and aired everyone elses dirty laundry as you all would call it im jus sad the kids are the ones really losing behind this foolishness but jus food for  thoughts dont throw rocks then get mad when other fans throw them back
[/quote]Dude, where are your Stop Signs, I meant periods? We've been running all day.

[quote name="DJ4RM P.A." post="1079431" timestamp="1318285485"]
[quote author=NDNtilIdie link=topic=89613.msg1079422#msg1079422 date=1318283888]
[/quote]

With all due respect, nobody called the PA Titans cheaters.  The Titans are the kids.  It's the adults who decided to not play by the rules.  It's the adults who screwed their own kids around. Unfortunately, it's the kids who pay the price.

[quote name="TITANS2011" post="1079411" timestamp="1318283384"]
[quote author=unbelievable link=topic=89613.msg1079407#msg1079407 date=1318282944]
[/quote]

That is the difference between intentionally and unintentionally; Things that were done by PORT ARTHUR were probably due to 1st time mistakes, but "FLYING UNDER THE RADOR" like you stated is being nothing but SNEAKY! And your right, being combative is not getting anyone anywhere, so just make sure that you address THE OTHER COMBATIVE PEOPLE on this site, not just PORT ARTHUR! THANKS!

what I meant by "flying under the radar" was relax and just play football.  stop making an issue out of everything - you are creating even more problems for yourselves.  take the punishment you were dealt and embrace it - plan to do better next year.  stop making it everyone else's fault that you guys can't go the playoffs.

[/quote]

These guys are freaking halarious. They wont listen to anybody and they sure dont have any facts. PNG gray beat them and the other 2 PNG teams did not beat them. "AH HA", king says to dj and titan, "they stacked a team, and they formed an alliance with a few other teams because they fear us wolves". Thats your conclusion all because you misread a simple explanation on the deleted thread.

[quote name="unbelievable" post="1079576" timestamp="1318297816"]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=89613.msg1079411#msg1079411 date=1318283384]
[quote author=unbelievable link=topic=89613.msg1079407#msg1079407 date=1318282944]
[/quote]

what I meant by "flying under the radar" was relax and just play football.  stop making an issue out of everything - you are creating even more problems for yourselves.  take the punishment you were dealt and embrace it - plan to do better next year.  stop making it everyone else's fault that you guys can't go the playoffs.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Let me just say that everyone has an opinion! And it seems like all the back lash is coming towards Port Arthur for doing exactly what everyone else on this site is doing. Defending themselves. If u were on the original post you would have seen the original question! It was asked where does PA stand in the PeeWee ranking. No one asked about playoffs. No one asked about stacking. No one asked about any other team and what is going on in their league. It was then brought up that PA don't matter because they can't go to the playoffs anyway! And that they are cheaters! Anyone would want to defend what was said about them. But then it was taken too fair. I must agree! The decesion that was made by the league was one that was their own! But the problem still goes on whenan stjfl member comes on and expresses their decesion and things about the board to everyone e! That was very one sided. I guess reparmanding the people that is for port Arthur is the only way to mend what was said. Oh well!

I hope you folks from PA learn that sometimes posting on these forums does nothing but cause more harm then good. Take your lumps for what happened this season and move on. STJFL reviews every draft and are very stern no matter where your from if you break the rules. Learn from this, understand the laws set forth and do better next year. Don't get on here and defend your city cause most of the time people are on here just to stir crap! Now let's finish out the season and let these kids enjoy themselves cause that's what it's all about!!

[quote name="TITANS2011" post="1079393" timestamp="1318282014"]
[quote author=teamraider link=topic=89613.msg1079332#msg1079332 date=1318278891]
[quote author=TITANS2011 link=topic=89613.msg1079211#msg1079211 date=1318274164]
I guess the truth hurts about STACKING. The entire forum was removed due to some people spilling the beans on how some teams are picked when they have more that one team in their division. Older kids from last year goes on one team and the younger kids (less experienced) goes on another. AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT PNG DOES AND HAS BEEN DOING FOR A FEW YEARS! If that is not true, I guess PNG might want to tell their ORGANIZATION to be QUIET!!!!!
[/quote]

The last topic was deleted so you start another opening with "The Truth Hurts"? The STJFL looked very carefully at the Port Arthur situation... Spent hours on it in fact. The truth is there were guidelines that have worked for this organization for years that were not followed by PA even though other associations continually offered to help you guys through the first year.

Most of the details have not been released because nobody wanted to air PA's laundry the way you seem to want to. But the majority of the associations you claim want to keep PA out actually voted you in so your claim makes no sense. But with that said, PA is still on probation because you are still in your first year so your "Big Bad Wolves" have not technically been voted in yet.

There is no secret that several associations are now reconsidering their original vote and not because of the draft situation but due to how several of it's members have acted since the violation. An example of that is how you are acting right now. I believe your president has already spoken to you about this once... at least he was asked to.

An open forum is not a place to vent your frustrations... And this one even has rules against what you are doing. However, the STJFL has monthly meetings and you need to have your association bring your issues there rather than compare your situation to every other issue within the organization.

PNG has never been accused of stacking a team or any other draft violation and if you have knowledge of one (other than they have a team better than the other) you should inform your local board.

The Lumberton issue you keep referring to was looked into just as thoroughly as the PA issue and no violations were found. As for the woman you said lost her job... I don't know why she lost her job, but I do know that she made remarks that put the place where she worked into a situation they did not want to be in by expressing her views that were not in line with theirs. In my opinion that is a lesson some people should learn from.
[/quote]

Like I stated before, I am a new to this site! The opinions made on this site should not reflect the port arthur organizations in anyway. These are the emotions and views of the port arthur community! I am no way, shape, or form apart of the organization, so I do not know what their president has spoken to them on. I do not have anyone that plays on either team, I am just a football fanatic and decided to state my opinion just like everyone else.
I think that it is VERY WEIRED that an STJFL MEMBER has decided to step in and address the situation and deleted the last forum because some people are in favor of port arthur. I HAVEN'T SEEN A STJFL MEMBER address anything/anyone else! Before I made my comment, there were some PRETTY NASTY things that were said, and not once have those things been discussed or addressed! Your port were strictly to PORT ARTHUR and not to the other persons on here. And how fair is that. If you are a STJFL MEMBER (and from your knowledge of monthly meetings and the way things were done) makes it seem even worse by you only addressing PORT ARTHUR.
Is it because you didn't like what was being said about other teams, or was it the simple fact that the PORT ARTHUR COMMUNITY pointed out some great facts about other teams?

Being fair is all that PORT ARTHUR wants!!!!!
[/quote]

I understand that it was not PA that drew first blood here. Ya'll were trying to figure out where you stacked up with other teams and somebody said ya'll didn't count anyway and that ya'll cheated. That would have rubbed anybody the wrong way, but ya'll can't throw everybody else under the bus because you don't like what was said. The whole topic was out of line and that's why it was deleted. I have not seen anybody else post a nasty comment about PA before that thread... And it was deleted as soon as I saw it not just after your post.

I stepped in it because you started a new thread comparing the PA situation to other associations in the league on how they drafted their teams. My comments were not directed to PA but they were in defense of the STJFL because of the two associations accused of stacking teams, one never had a complaint filed and the other was cleared after an investigation. I have been here for eight years and can promise you there is no alliance between the associations claimed. I personally have as tight a relationship with WOS than all of the others listed, and if you don't believe that just ask them.

[/quote]

The Lumberton issue did happen before the PA issue, but was not actually reported until after. But the fact is they were never turned away and would be playing on a team today if they would have stayed. What was proven was that Lumberton has never had a player sign up that did not get on a team. I'll repeat that.. Never in 13 years has a child signed up for football in Lumberton that did not get to play on a team. And as far as I know the same is true for PNG and every other association in the STJFL.

I am replying to all comments which I have read on this thread today.  As a member of the STJFL board and a representative of PA Titans I am saddened by what has been said about my orginazation as well as of the other organizations. Nothing which was placed on this board is going to change the outcome of my organization nor will it open up any invests on hhe other organizations.  We can not change the past but we all can make things better for our future, which should be the development of our youth in the sport which we all love.  To set the record straight PA did not stack a team, I repeat did not.  We made a mistake on registration, that I will stand before god and admit to but it was not done with the sole purpose of winning a football game, we acted in good faith.  As a man I will stand here and say to all that if winning is all that is important then you are missing out on the greater picture which is the development and progress which these kids have made over the past 7 weeks.  This is why I do this and hopefully is the reason which you choose to participate as
well.  We have moved on past the decision and encourage others to do the same as well.  I look forward to the next couple of weeks, and can assure PA will not have this problem again.  I can also promise this Joe Nammath predicted his team to win it all, I am doing the same  we will bring it home next year.  In the words of Bart Scott "Can't Wait"!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317