PEEWEE RANKING

[quote name="jlh370" post="1079690" timestamp="1318314392"]
I am replying to all comments which I have read on this thread today.  As a member of the STJFL board and a representative of PA Titans I am saddened by what has been said about my orginazation as well as of the other organizations. Nothing which was placed on this board is going to change the outcome of my organization nor will it open up any invests on hhe other organizations.  We can not change the past but we all can make things better for our future, which should be the development of our youth in the sport which we all love.  To set the record straight PA did not stack a team, I repeat did not.  We made a mistake on registration, that I will stand before god and admit to but it was not done with the sole purpose of winning a football game, we acted in good faith.  As a man I will stand here and say to all that if winning is all that is important then you are missing out on the greater picture which is the development and progress which these kids have made over the past 7 weeks.  This is why I do this and hopefully is the reason which you choose to participate as
well.  We have moved on past the decision and encourage others to do the same as well.  I look forward to the next couple of weeks, and can assure PA will not have this problem again.  I can also promise this Joe Nammath predicted his team to win it all, I am doing the same  we will bring it home next year.  In the words of Bart Scott "Can't Wait"!!!!!!!
[/quote]

This is an AWESOME post.  It is the most intelligent defense I have heard in favor of PA yet.  JLH370, I take you at your word.  Good luck

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder