PEEWEE RANKING

I guess the truth hurts about STACKING. The entire forum was removed due to some people spilling the beans on how some teams are picked when they have more that one team in their division. Older kids from last year goes on one team and the younger kids (less experienced) goes on another. AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT PNG DOES AND HAS BEEN DOING FOR A FEW YEARS! If that is not true, I guess PNG might want to tell their ORGANIZATION to be QUIET!!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TITANS2011" post="1079211" timestamp="1318274164"]
I guess the truth hurts about STACKING. The entire forum was removed due to some people spilling the beans on how some teams are picked when they have more that one team in their division. Older kids from last year goes on one team and the younger kids (less experienced) goes on another. AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT PNG DOES AND HAS BEEN DOING FOR A FEW YEARS! If that is not true, I guess PNG might want to tell their ORGANIZATION to be QUIET!!!!!
[/quote]

I wondered what happened to that thread... While I don't know what you are referring to PN-G about, I do know that PA was caught putting kids on teams without following drafting procedures.

Everyone else must have followed the rules as far as the league is concerned; otherwise, they would have had sanctions against them.

Grey drafted a lot of 7 yo cause the coach was w a 7yo. Had 16 coming back . Draft 8 more kids this yr. I'm sure he will do the same next yr. Draft as many 9s as he can to be good at 10. Nothing illegal about it
and I'm sure this happens everywhere. If anything PN goes overboard to follow the rules. It was obvious your jr team cheated by cutting kinds and manipulated sign ups.  So everyone hand to suffer. Maybe thats why they didn't want PA in the league , they knew this would happen

Not sure why y'all keep saying 9s. No one is 9 as of aug 1st.  I would guess white is 1/2 and 1/2. And if purple has more 8s then he simply drafted poorly.  Grey is heavy on 8s, but he drafted that way.  PA is just trying to come up with an excuse why they got beat.  1st they complained about the refs and now too many 8yo s. U just got beat. End of story. 

I can tell you this for sure as fact. That does not happen at pn. every year they draft.it is up to the coaches to draft the players. some teams may be better for the upcoming year due to the kids they had from the previous year.those kids stay on that team and they pick from there from rounds 1 on. when the kids move up they are all drafted again. 2 coaches picks are allowed. if you are a coach and your kid plays that's 1 pick. so no it does not happen, however sometimes they just have a good younger pool from the previous year and maybe they dont need much after that. if the coaches who take over for that year do not know the kids that well and don't draft good it may appear that way but i promise it is not.maybe in other organizations but definatly not at png.

[quote name="gunning for u" post="1079253" timestamp="1318275347"]
I can tell you this for sure as fact. That does not happen at pn. every year they draft.it is up to the coaches to draft the players. some teams may be better for the upcoming year due to the kids they had from the previous year.those kids stay on that team and they pick from there from rounds 1 on. when the kids move up they are all drafted again. 2 coaches picks are allowed. if you are a coach and your kid plays that's 1 pick. so no it does not happen, however sometimes they just have a good younger pool from the previous year and maybe they dont need much after that. if the coaches who take over for that year do not know the kids that well and don't draft good it may appear that way but i promise it is not.maybe in other organizations but definatly not at png.
[/quote]

Exactly...that's how it is everywhere (except PA). 

[quote name="CH96" post="1079266" timestamp="1318275721"]
  This is some funny stuff.  Why don't yall start your own select football league and draft who ever you want to.
[/quote]

That's no fun...it's better to draft a bunch of kids and see how much you can teach them...plus then you get to complain about it a lot more.

So first port neches on the forum saying how they put the older kids on one team and younger kids on another now since u realize you were incriminatin your self and fyibthe reason the kids were turned around in port Arthur were due to lack of funds since it was our first year so we took who came first as for you guys placing your kids on team that is stacking but now you wanna say y'all draft now (bulls#$*)

[quote name="DaKing74" post="1079317" timestamp="1318278126"]
FYI yall not fined and proscuted because yall make the rules hints( i hope that lady in lumberton who told on yall got her another job since yall got her fired for tellin that her some was messing up their talent pool ) but P.A. stacking and yes we have seen the email as for as port neches whoever was on here earlier told all u guys buisness on how you do teams and if u are putting all 8 yrs olds on one team and young kids on a nother that is stacking just a diffrent form and p.a. did none of that we just signed up a couple kids over what oour budget could pay for
[/quote]

Get your facts straight.  its a family business and she is still working. 
I did hear PA cut kids that were some of the first to sign up. 

[quote author=gunning for u link=topic=89613.msg1079253#msg1079253 date=1318275347]

if you were not in the original forum, you didn't get the full story. In the ORIGINAL FORUM, it was stated that the younger kids automatically go to one coach and the other kids that played last yr or have the experience goes to the other team. It is not about losing to PNG. The point that I was making is that it was stated that the Pee Wee team was stacked in Port Arthur. And that was not the case! As far as us being "MAD" at losing, that is another story! It was stated that the refs of that game done a poor job calling the game. And they ADMITTED THAT THEY DID! But that still doesn't take the loss back! Oh Well to that! The point of the matter is there is NO way that 1 team is undefeated and 1 "CAN'T WIN"  a game if they wanted to! Or at least that is what quoted! If the draft was done correctly there should be an EQUAL amount OF GOOD TALENT on all the teams not just 1.

Now explain again why the TALENT is all on 1 team! LOGICALLY! Instead of saying that the coaches picked it this way! One coach decided to lose while the other decides to take all THE TALENT and win!

Sounds pretty stacked to me!

[quote name="DJ4RM P.A." post="1079308" timestamp="1318277417"]
[b]So first port neches on the forum saying how they put the older kids on one team and younger kids on another [/b] now since u realize you were incriminatin your self and fyibthe reason the kids were turned around in port Arthur were due to lack of funds since it was our first year so we took who came first as for you guys placing your kids on team that is stacking but now you wanna say y'all draft now (bulls#$*)
[/quote]

NO! Thats what YOU wanted it to read. That is not what was said. We do it right over here. Hopefully yall will next year.

[quote name="plaball89" post="1079327" timestamp="1318278517"]
[quote author=DJ4RM P.A. link=topic=89613.msg1079308#msg1079308 date=1318277417]
[b]So first port neches on the forum saying how they put the older kids on one team and younger kids on another [/b] now since u realize you were incriminatin your self and fyibthe reason the kids were turned around in port Arthur were due to lack of funds since it was our first year so we took who came first as for you guys placing your kids on team that is stacking but now you wanna say y'all draft now (bulls#$*)
[/quote]

NO! Thats what YOU wanted it to read. That is not what was said. We do it right over here. Hopefully yall will next year.
[/quote]

if you were not in the original forum, you didn't get the full story. In the ORIGINAL FORUM, it was stated that the younger kids automatically go to one coach and the other kids that played last yr or have the experience goes to the other team. It is not about losing to PNG. The point that I was making is that it was stated that the Pee Wee team was stacked in Port Arthur. And that was not the case! As far as us being "MAD" at losing, that is another story! It was stated that the refs of that game done a poor job calling the game. And they ADMITTED THAT THEY DID! But that still doesn't take the loss back! Oh Well to that! The point of the matter is there is NO way that 1 team is undefeated and 1 "CAN'T WIN"  a game if they wanted to! Or at least that is what quoted! If the draft was done correctly there should be an EQUAL amount OF GOOD TALENT on all the teams not just 1.

Now explain again why the TALENT is all on 1 team! LOGICALLY! Instead of saying that the coaches picked it this way! One coach decided to lose while the other decides to take all THE TALENT and win!

[quote name="TITANS2011" post="1079211" timestamp="1318274164"]
[/quote]

The last topic was deleted so you start another opening with "The Truth Hurts"? The STJFL looked very carefully at the Port Arthur situation... Spent hours on it in fact. The truth is there were guidelines that have worked for this organization for years that were not followed by PA even though other associations continually offered to help you guys through the first year.

Most of the details have not been released because nobody wanted to air PA's laundry the way you seem to want to. But the majority of the associations you claim want to keep PA out actually voted you in so your claim makes no sense. But with that said, PA is still on probation because you are still in your first year so your "Big Bad Wolves" have not technically been voted in yet.

There is no secret that several associations are now reconsidering their original vote and not because of the draft situation but due to how several of it's members have acted since the violation. An example of that is how you are acting right now. I believe your president has already spoken to you about this once... at least he was asked to.

An open forum is not a place to vent your frustrations... And this one even has rules against what you are doing. However, the STJFL has monthly meetings and you need to have your association bring your issues there rather than compare your situation to every other issue within the organization.

PNG has never been accused of stacking a team or any other draft violation and if you have knowledge of one (other than they have a team better than the other) you should inform your local board.

The Lumberton issue you keep referring to was looked into just as thoroughly as the PA issue and no violations were found. As for the woman you said lost her job... I don't know why she lost her job, but I do know that she made remarks that put the place where she worked into a situation they did not want to be in by expressing her views that were not in line with theirs. In my opinion that is a lesson some people should learn from.

[quote name="TITANS2011" post="1079328" timestamp="1318278595"]
[quote author=plaball89 link=topic=89613.msg1079327#msg1079327 date=1318278517]
[quote author=DJ4RM P.A. link=topic=89613.msg1079308#msg1079308 date=1318277417]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I was on the original forum. If you cant comprehend this by now your probably not going to. How? Why? Who in the heck would say " sure Tom, Ill fish off the bottom, you pull off the top". Come on man. Give me a break.

Im sure yes so heard alot about PA because of the FEAR FACTOR at the end of the day you guys STACK and do underhanded tricks to get over on the system because the fear of losing....The truth is that you can continue to cheat because you guys are handing out the sentences ...PA..organization..penalty..death ...sentence...NED.KOUTZE.PNG.LUM.VID....penalty..always..is swept under the carpet because of there GREAT Alliance....GOD WATCHES ALL

[quote name="DaKing74" post="1079343" timestamp="1318279378"]
Im sure yes so heard alot about PA because of the FEAR FACTOR at the end of the day you guys STACK and do underhanded tricks to get over on the system because the fear of losing....The truth is that you can continue to cheat because you guys are handing out the sentences ...PA..organization..penalty..death ...sentence...NED.KOUTZE.PNG.LUM.VID....penalty..always..is swept under the carpet because of there GREAT Alliance....GOD WATCHES ALL
[/quote]

Name the underhanded tricks you are refering to.  Can't do it.

[quote name="DaKing74" post="1079343" timestamp="1318279378"]
[/quote]
WHAT THE HECK EVER MAN!

teamraider why wasn't the lum situation not brought up before PA situation when in fact it happen first and it was evident they stopped at 25 kids and this kid didnt make it ..It was kept hush hush because the organizational alliances....LUM.VID..PnG ..Ned..Kou...lol the TRUTH...another friend fall under the wings of the alliance..not ever thinking twice about giving them a real ruling..because there FRIENDS..screw the kid and his moms job...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder