Kelly vs. St. Pius X

magic

[quote name="magic" post="1072582" timestamp="1317655045"]
At least 4 players with Division I offers on the field.  Can Kelly finally break through against the perenial district champion?
[/quote]

if you've been around Kelly any length of time, you know it's St.Pius--------or dam-n Pius, fricking Pius, or a number of other adjectives.......

and no, i dont think Kelly is gonna hang with the punks

AAW, kinda like aggies vs. longhorns......series is very one sided..... ;D ;D

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1073821" timestamp="1317791008"]
[quote author=magic link=topic=89221.msg1072582#msg1072582 date=1317655045]
At least 4 players with Division I offers on the field.  Can Kelly finally break through against the perenial district champion?
[/quote]

if you've been around Kelly any length of time, you know it's St.Pius--------or dam-n Pius, fricking Pius, or a number of other adjectives.......

[/quote]

That's a very poor comparison, Aggies have owned UT for the last few years. 

Do you all really think Kelly has no chance?  I think they do, for a change.

Guest kellybulldawg
[quote name="bh89-2" post="1073846" timestamp="1317818170"]
[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=89221.msg1073821#msg1073821 date=1317791008]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That's a very poor comparison, [color=orange]Aggies have owned UT for the last few years[/color]. 

Do you all really think Kelly has no chance?  I think they do, for a change.
[/quote]

Correction , Garrett Gilbert has owned the Longhorns . He stinks ! I would take any of Lamars QBs over that joker.

Kelly starts district play 1-0 with a 4-2 overall record. St. Pius X also starts off 1-0 (2-3) after beating St. Thomas by 7 last Friday. Kelly looks to beat St. Pius for the first time in 3 years. Nick Barber has put up over 1,000 yards rushing in 6 games. St. Pius has about 4 guys going division 1. Last year, they lost 8 starters from the defense, at least 6 of them going division 1. PREDICTIONS???

Aggie why do u care that he had the score wrong by 4 points?  A lot of kelly's rushing yards have come against bad defenses.  They didn't move the ball very well against BC. Pius will be the most talented defense they have faced thus far.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1074107" timestamp="1317837567"]
Why do you Kelly people keep referring to the St. Pius "7" point win over St. Thomas?

BTW, the score of that game was 33-30 Pius over Thomas. ;)
[/quote]

oh i am sorry. the score someone told me was 35 to 28 i apologize

[quote name="magic" post="1074184" timestamp="1317842779"]
Aggie why do u care that he had the score wrong by 4 points?  A lot of kelly's rushing yards have come against bad defenses.  They didn't move the ball very well against BC. Pius will be the most talented defense they have faced thus far.
[/quote]

You missed my point. I was asking why the reference to a 7 point win by Pius over Thomas is relevant to Kelly's game with Pius.

I then pointed out that it was actually a 3 point win, not 7.

well I heard it was by 7...so 3 makes it even better. USUALLY, St. Pius slaughters St. Thomas...but....St. Thomas only lost by a field goal. SO, either St. Thomas is really really good, or St. Pius is just not the powerhouse of our district this year. Basically, with St. Thomas losing by only 3 points, Kelly has a really good chance to beat St. Pius!

This will be a statement game if Kelly can win. I am a Kelly Bulldog in heart but I am going to have to go with St. Pius on this one. It will be close but I just don't see Kelly breaking very many big plays. Kelly has to be able to throw and so far they haven't really thrown that much. Kelly will probably have Barber carry the ball about 30 to 35 times on Friday. I have Pius winning this one 28 to 21.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1073846" timestamp="1317818170"]
[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=89221.msg1073821#msg1073821 date=1317791008]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That's a very poor comparison, Aggies have owned UT for the last few years. 

[/quote]

ags have lost 70% of the games vs UT

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1074218" timestamp="1317844594"]
[quote author=magic link=topic=89316.msg1074184#msg1074184 date=1317842779]
[/quote]

You missed my point. I was asking why the reference to a 7 point win by Pius over Thomas is relevant to Kelly's game with Pius.

I then pointed out that it was actually a 3 point win, not 7.
[/quote]

AAW, I'll let you in on the thinking---

Hope for Kelly--- because Pius usually thrashes St. Tom.

some see this as Pius being [b]alot[/b] weaker than usual---I think it's St. Tom is alot better than usual. I wouldnt be surprised if St. Tom won district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder