West Hardin at Lovelady Predictions & Thoughts...

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1073334" timestamp="1317748978"]
I know where WH is at because my dad QB'd there many many years agao and because I used to love swimming at Honey Island, but where the haties is Lovelady?  Sounds too much like a bug that all the little girls like.
[/quote]

Little Northeast of Huntsville.

[quote name="InjunRed" post="1073259" timestamp="1317744494"]
[quote author=D WADE link=topic=89172.msg1073233#msg1073233 date=1317742397]
[quote author=mufasa link=topic=89172.msg1073013#msg1073013 date=1317692411]
Everybody was making these same predictions last year based on the records of both teams and remember what happened. West Hardin may be better than last year but so is Lovelady. 1-5 last year at this time, 5-1 this year. LL by at least 2 scores the Oilers haven't seen this much speed on the field this year.
[/quote]
Trust me speed is not what will hurt the oiler team they are very fast all over the field from skilled positions to lineman idk if they are as fast as lovelady but trust me speed wont be what hurts them in this game its a big brusing runningback is what will hurt this team they are very small on the D line
[/quote]

Speed will most for sure be what hurts West Hardin in this one. LL's #28 will be a speed that WH has not seen.  Fearless or not, you can't hit what you can't touch.....he scores 4 times.
[/quote]

Kountze thought Jon Jon Warren would do that too!  It didn't happen quite like they planned.  We'll come back to this after the game and find out.  I post all scoring plays on here from the West Hardin games as they happen.

WH is indeed a good team. WH has a potent offense and great Coaches. I feel like WH has not been tested. An injured Kountze squad was the only good win this season, the other games were against weak teams. Lovelady is on another level and will prove that friday night. I do believe WH has a good chance to finish 2nd or 3rd and make the playoffs.

Lovelady 56
WH 21

Lovelady's #28 is on a completely different level than that of anything Kountze could offer.  You will see for yourself.

You are incorrect H-D Bobcat 55.......lovelady beat Groveton by 13 points and got a late td.  It was 19-14 late in the 4th.  Also Garrison beat LL 35-14, but #28 was on the sideline.  Big difference with him healthy.

#28 was on the sideline for Grapeland and Groveton games as well. He is a difference maker but LL beat some good teams without him so it's not all him. #5 MVP of district last year, #22 newcomer of the year and several all district picks back so now you have to stop all. Like I said very dangerous on offense.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1073822" timestamp="1317791113"]
Let's not forget Lovelady has crushed teams like New Waverly, Groveton, Garrison and Grapeland. Good luck Oilers. [b]Keep in mind their stud runningback was out 3-4 weeks with a hamstring injury. He is healthy and playing friday night. SCARY!![/b]
[/quote]

Scary that your Bobcats will have to face the same challenge as well, when they meet up with Lovelady or did you forget that!

Better take advantage of the shot to take down LL this year because next year they will almost certainly be in a different district.  It's my understanding that LL will drop to 1A D2 because of a big decline in HS  enrollment (something like 185 in '10 to about 135 in '12) with only 20-25 kids out for football in '12.  I think they dress around 30 now.

[quote name="TAMU" post="1074754" timestamp="1317916408"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=89172.msg1073822#msg1073822 date=1317791113]
Let's not forget Lovelady has crushed teams like New Waverly, Groveton, Garrison and Grapeland. Good luck Oilers. [b]Keep in mind their stud runningback was out 3-4 weeks with a hamstring injury. He is healthy and playing friday night. SCARY!![/b]
[/quote]

Scary that your Bobcats will have to face the same challenge as well, when they meet up with Lovelady or did you forget that!
[/quote] Easy Justin. lol

[quote name="liltex" post="1075772" timestamp="1318018907"]
GET R DONE
don't want to eat my pet.  ;D
[/quote]

So... since you sound like "Larry the Cable Guy", we could start calling you "LilTex the Antenna Guy"!  ;D

And why would you have to eat Crow??  I didn't get to hear the first hour and half of the show Tuesday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder