Lumberton vs PNG

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bojangles" post="1072446" timestamp="1317633534"]
Well, I don't think I can pick a score, or a winner, too many things to pan out this week at practice! Lumberton needs Pace back badly, he's our speed and big play guy, lots of situations during his time out have called for outside and corner making speed, and its hurt not having him. Our boys will break out of this 'slump' they have lots of heart, but certainly need to taste victory. I played for 3 of the awful years Johhny the joke Fuller was our AD, we didn't win once in 05n it was terrible. This town and its fanbase has come too far to let those days return! Show up Friday night Raider faithful, show up for the boys that are still taking the field every Fri night. The homecoming crowd was disappointing, after having 10,000 the last 3 yrs in a row. Players notice these things, and they know they are being compared to previously more sucessful teams. SHOW UP, we have to support! Let's create a home game atmosphere for once in this fair weather town ;)
[/quote]

With Pace out and little or no chance of coming back, they're going to have to figure something out...

PNG is like a bi-polar witch doctor, never know who's gonna show up.  Crosby beat them, so anyone can at this point.  I'd love to see the Radiers smoke PNG, but I think PNG's coaching is too good to allow that.  I'd say a close game, 7-10 point margin with PNG on top. 

Guest kellybulldawg
[quote name="png94" post="1073231" timestamp="1317742309"]
PN-G 42 Slumberton 28
[/quote]

Actually Lumberton is the nicest town around here . They even have enough room to expand , unlike port neches and Groves which would have to incorporate true slums to expand geographically

I almost agree with you on the score though except slumberton ;) will not score 28.
Fortunately for PNG they have already seen this offense against a much better Livingston squad.

PNG 42
Slumberton 17 (maybe)

[quote name="png94" post="1073231" timestamp="1317742309"]
PN-G 42 Slumberton 28
[/quote]

Yeah that is right, Lumberton is growing, Port Neches is declining but Lumberton is the slum town.  That said too little numbers and too many injuries for me to boldly predict a Lumberton win.  I can only hope.  It is a good thing to be a PNG fan.  You always believe they will win the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder