How about those PANTHERS!!!!

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="1070859" timestamp="1317473372"]
It is time for them come out ro play.  Hope they keep it up.  Their fan base needs to rally with them.
[/quote]BINGO!  In the past you never knew with Ozen.  They would win a big game then fall off the radar.  The win at LC-M was a big stepping stone.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1070863" timestamp="1317474498"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=89122.msg1070859#msg1070859 date=1317473372]
It is time for them come out ro play.  Hope they keep it up.  Their fan base needs to rally with them.
[/quote]BINGO!  In the past you never knew with Ozen.  They would win a big game then fall off the radar.  The win at LC-M was a big stepping stone.
[/quote]  Agree, they have been behind the scene too long and deserve the credit! Good luck Panthers!

Ozen is the 2011 version of the regular Central Jaguars.  Just flip flopped.  Instead of the dominant running game and mediocre passing game, Ozen posesses a dominant passing game and a medeocre running game, that is actually becoming very very good, may I add.  they are playing great defense and have great athletes and speed.  I'm very impressed by them and hope to be attending some Ozen Playoff games this year.  Keep riding that wave, Panthers.  Keep surfing!  Hopefully, we'll pull it together and Join you.

Congrats to the Panthers.
I am an LCM supporter and came away from last weeks Ozen game impressed by the Panthers.  The Bears played well and had their chances to win, but Ozen came up with big play after big play whenever challenged.
I thought if LCM could contain Green from running we would be in good shape...the Bears did that, but Green threw the ball very well.  Ozen receivers made some great catches especially the Nelson kid.
My biggest surprise was how tough the Ozen defense played.  The Ozen "D" in the red zone was the real difference maker.

Congrats again to Ozen.  Bears have to rebound against Central.

[quote name="Slam14" post="1072675" timestamp="1317661553"]

I am an LCM supporter and came away from last weeks Ozen game impressed by the Panthers.  The Bears played well and had their chances to win, but Ozen came up with big play after big play whenever challenged.
I thought if LCM could contain Green from running we would be in good shape...the Bears did that, but Green threw the ball very well.  Ozen receivers made some great catches especially the Nelson kid.
My biggest surprise was how tough the Ozen defense played.  The Ozen "D" in the red zone was the real difference maker.

[/quote]
Respected post, thanks from an OZEN supporter

WOW! This feeling is well deserved by all of the PANTHERS!

There are so many weapons on the Panthers offense and the defense is stepping it up in many ways especially when it counts. I've been riding the WAVE for years and it feels good this time around. Keep up the good work and take it one day at a time. I'll be watching you!!!!!!

Im going to hold my remarks until the playoffs start. The kids and coaches are doing a great job so far this year but its still so much work to be done......IM proud to be a panther(even wore a tshirt to the barber shop)lol, But two wins wnt mean a thing if they dnt make the playoffs......

[quote name="Slam14" post="1072675" timestamp="1317661553"]

[/quote]

Great example of true class and respect from 'Slam'!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder