OZEN VS LCM PREDICTIONS

bmtqj33

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go with my Bears at home, however this will be a very tough test for them. Ozen must be a very improved team, and Green is definitely a talent. Hopefully LC-M can slow them down and stay in range to win. Turnovers will be huge.....Good luck to both teams.....

I do know football.  What you fail to realize that there are certain things holding Central back.  So, untill we losen THOSE restraints, we are not considered a good football team.  I'll just leave it at that.  Ozen beat us, and have a talented passing attack.  LC-M have very good coaching.  They are at the same point as they were last year without a 3 year starting QB and a football catching machine in his offense.  This says a lot about LC-M's program.  At the same time, LC-M will get a full dose of Trey Green, so this will be high scoring and back and forth.  This is my logic.  No, I'm not bitter at all.  I'm on the Ozen band wagon the rest of the way.  We won't have to face them any more this year. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1066450" timestamp="1317037048"]
I do know football.  What you fail to realize that there are certain things holding Central back.  So, untill we losen THOSE restraints, we are not considered a good football team.  I'll just leave it at that.  Ozen beat us, and have a talented passing attack.  LC-M have very good coaching.  They are at the same point as they were last year without a 3 year starting QB and a football catching machine in his offense.  This says a lot about LC-M's program.  At the same time, LC-M will get a full dose of Trey Green, so this will be high scoring and back and forth.  This is my logic.  No, I'm not bitter at all.  I'm on the Ozen band wagon the rest of the way.  We won't have to face them any more this year.
[/quote]the stats i read shows lum winning the fight & lcm getting the vic!! but u say u know football ::)

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1066482" timestamp="1317042616"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88784.msg1066450#msg1066450 date=1317037048]
[/quote]the stats i read shows lum winning the fight & lcm getting the vic!! but u say u know football ::)
[/quote]Lumberton is no pushover.  They are scrappy, and will give the other district teams a little bit more than they expected.  Have you done any research on Lumberton?  Look at their scores and stats. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1066492" timestamp="1317043092"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=88784.msg1066482#msg1066482 date=1317042616]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88784.msg1066450#msg1066450 date=1317037048]
[/quote]Lumberton is no pushover.  They are scrappy, and will give the other district teams a little bit more than they expected.  Have you done any research on Lumberton?  Look at their scores and stats.
[/quote]Schedule

Date Away  Home  District
Game Boxscore
Fri 8/26
7:30 pm Lumberton 21 Jasper 35  Boxscore
Lumberton vs. Jasper 
Fri 9/02
7:00 pm Lumberton 6 Mont Belvieu Barbers Hill 24  Boxscore
Lumberton vs. Mont Belvieu Barbers Hill 
Fri 9/09
7:30 pm Silsbee 49 Lumberton 35  Boxscore
Silsbee vs. Lumberton 
Fri 9/23
7:30 pm Orange Little Cypress-Mauriceville 27 Lumberton 25 X Boxscore
Orange Little Cypress-Mauriceville vs. Lumberton 
Fri 9/30
7:30 pm Lumberton  Vidor  X 
Fri 10/07
7:30 pm
stats look very good but who have they played come on rob :o

They played a very good Silsbee  team (undefeated may I add) very tough.  Silsbee put on 2 late TD's close to the end of the game.  They also played a good Jasper team tough.  They got dominated by the Ant Mound, but those guys are undefeated and have just beaten Dayton, as well as 2 of our district mates, so Obviously, they are good.    Did you not look at THOSE numbers?  Come on, man.  ;D 8)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1066501" timestamp="1317044046"]
They played a very good Silsbee  team (undefeated may I add) very tough.  Silsbee put on 2 late TD's close to the end of the game.  They also played a good Jasper team tough.  They got dominated by the Ant Mound, but those guys are undefeated and have just beaten Dayton, as well as 2 of our district mates, so Obviously, they are good.    Did you not look at THOSE numbers?  Come on, man.  ;D 8)
[/quote]I know what it is your still  :-\ about  the PANTHER bit ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder