Kountze vs. Hardin Game Thread/Hardin wins!

WOSgrad

Good win Hornets. You suprised lots of folks tonight and it was very enjoyable to see a great effort put forth on every play tonight.

Keep building and going into the right direction. Effort counts more than anything.

Congratulations Kale Rives, we are proud of you.

I understand Kountze had three defensive starters injured, hopefully they get healed back up and finish the season strong. Good luck Lions.

Hardin plays IN BUNA next week. The Cougars are very tough from what I hear.

Yeah 3starters out but no excuse for not being aggressive.....Hardin put heart in the game and came out with a big win.congratulating them I will.. good scouts win as well as big hearts,hope kountze gets it together ASAP!!get well to the ones hurt but I don't think that was a big factor last nite good play calling and again big heart.

very good point Numbers.  what ive seen the last 2 games is lots of arm tackles or attempted arm tackles that is.  Not much aggressivness from alot but not all of the D.  and our line is big enough it should be dominating the line of scrimmage.  I dont know if anyone else that was there saw but several times in both losses ive seen Olinemen almost looking at the person tackling the backs instead of blocking them.  Lets go lions I know yall can get it together.  Oh 1 last thing is it me or are we taking way to long to get plays on offense especially when we are behind with time running down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin