WHAT ANNOYS YOU AT A FOOTBALL GAME.

speveto

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupidity marked by egregious ignorance.

Last week at the Dayton vs Angleton game the Wildcats kick an onsides sky-kick that was caught in the air by one of their players. Genious, up in the stands, is hollering at the top of his lungs, "No one touched it! No one touched it!" It wasn't a punt - it was an embarrassment. If you never played the game and don't truly know the game, then don't jump up and shout out your ignorance when something happens you only think you know about.

[quote name="Mike George" post="1058981" timestamp="1316268280"]

Last week at the Dayton vs Angleton game the Wildcats kick an onsides sky-kick that was caught in the air by one of their players. Genious, up in the stands, is hollering at the top of his lungs, "No one touched it! No one touched it!" It wasn't a punt - it was an embarrassment. If you never played the game and don't truly know the game, then don't jump up and shout out your ignorance when something happens you only think you know about.
[/quote][quote author=Mike George link=topic=88393.msg1058981#msg1058981 date=1316268280]

[/quote]
Be right back....have to go look up "egregious"!

That dumb, "Who are we?  PNG!" chant...  (Before people start hating, let me say this...  I know PNG fans that hate that annoying chant also)

When teams or players repeat mistakes, over and over....

Parents that don't make their children behave at the game.

[b]*****Especially this one*****[/b] People that yell out for biased calls and penalties, that don't make sense, or sometimes, don't even exist!

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1058999" timestamp="1316270164"]
When a ref 5 yrds from a play doesnt signal or make a call and the ref 40 yrds away makes the call.  I know each got their responsibility but COME ON MAN.  ;D
[/quote]

I'm with you on this topic!  This happened to us last night against Kountze.

Homer PA announcers at a game. Silsbee has one of the worst. It is their home field and their choice to force me to listen to one accolade after another about their players on both sides of the ball when he can't even get our kids last name right. Should be neutral or turn system down so only home side can hear it. It's a form of mental torture for both the fans and the kids playing.

[quote name="the sports guy" post="1059049" timestamp="1316273637"]
Only one thing.....losing.
[/quote][quote author=the sports guy link=topic=88393.msg1059059#msg1059059 date=1316274851]
I have not been annoyed this year! ;D......... yet.
[/quote] ;D ;D Im with you sport that is the most annoying thing there is.  ;D ;D ;D

A first for me last night,1st in line @gate.Lady says gotta call a admin.to see if they will except UIL dist pass for 19-4a-said they were only takin 18-4a DUH????Next having to empty pockets to walk thru a booth scanner.Nail clippers w/file/sm dull blade make me walk back to the truck and get back in line.Lawd could you imagine a playoff gm @ Aldine Thorne stadium w/a PNG crowd ::) ::)

Homer PA announcers at a game. Silsbee has one of the worst. It is their home field and their choice to force me to listen to one accolade after another about their players on both sides of the ball when he can't even get our kids last name right. Should be neutral or turn system down so only home side can hear it. It's a form of mental torture for both the fans and the kids playing.

Mad Bro?

Must have been a looong trail ride back Champ.  This reads like you are tired and grumpy.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1059068" timestamp="1316275484"]
[/quote] ;D You havnt played Lumberton yet. Their announcer is way more homer than ours ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder