WHAT ANNOYS YOU AT A FOOTBALL GAME.

speveto

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well me and my buddies had the big shakers at the Nederland games. People would tell us to sit down and be quiet. That's the reason I quit doing them. I got tired of people crying about it. I'm sorry. It's not like were are at a FOOTBALL GAME or anything. It's a FOOTBALL game. It's loud, rough and nasty. Get in to it! Come on people! Pull your head out!

Homecoming night and some of the returnees that have not kept up with their alma mater are sitting behind you making comments like, "I wonder how bad were gonna lose this one?"  Especially when you know that the team you are scheduled for homecoming might not even score on you.  You just wanna smack 'em and send 'em back to where ever they escaped from.

[quote name="Nederland Dog 2006" post="1060737" timestamp="1316462450"]
Well me and my buddies had the big shakers at the Nederland games. People would tell us to sit down and be quiet. That's the reason I quit doing them. I got tired of people crying about it. I'm sorry. It's not like were are at a FOOTBALL GAME or anything. It's a FOOTBALL game. It's loud, rough and nasty. Get in to it! Come on people! Pull your head out!
[/quote]I don't think a football game should be for them.  Maybe a quiet friday night on the couch watching old episodes of MASH or Taxi would be more up their alley.  You come to the football games to make noise for your team.  I agree.  Pull your head out of ........ the ground!  ( ;D )

When you take the wife to go watch the football game and all she does is talk to her friends and then wants you to go down to the concession stand every quarter to get her somethin' while the games goin' on.Then she hits you when the ref makes a bad call and you Booo without her not even seeing the play,but doesnt say anything to anyone else around you thats booing also.You know what Im saying!!! ::)

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1061265" timestamp="1316535056"]
When you take the wife to go watch the football game and all she does is talk to her friends and then wants you to go down to the concession stand every quarter to get her somethin' while the games goin' on.Then she hits you when the ref makes a bad call and you Booo without her not even seeing the play,but doesnt say anything to anyone else around you thats booing also.You know what Im saying!!! ::)
[/quote]

Couples like this that are sitting near me ;D

[/quote]
I know what you're sayin bro  :D

refs that suck..............its not that hard to be correct, honest, not show favortism to either team, and to take some pride in doing a good job.  Quit using your "interpretation" of a rule to make a call.  If all you want is a check, then find something else to do.  Too many refs that you see act like that this is a career.  Everyone know what I am talking about.  You see some guys officiating EVERY sport throughout the year.  Be a ref because you LOVE the game and love doing what you are doing. 

[/quote]
This is a severe case of [size=24pt]PW[/size]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833