Liberty @ Kelly...Predictions?

SetX6

[quote name="dodiej" post="1056752" timestamp="1316016875"]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=88077.msg1056565#msg1056565 date=1315981064]
That would be like Kelly claiming that when they had Prewitt and company as underclassmen they were a D1 powerhouse. Players like Prewitt, Meighen, etc wernt D1 players when they were playing with Corona and Randall [b]they became D1 players when they matured and became juniors and seniors  [/b] ::)
[/quote]

that's what everyones been tellin you about liberty's kids.. WOW! they are JUST NOW juniors (excluding melton) and can JUST NOW be OFFICIALLY RECRUITED.. doesn't mean several BIG 12 and PAC 12 schools haven't ALREADY been in contact. but i'm not DUMB ENOUGH to throw around names, PLAYERS OR SCHOOLS.. i happen to KNOW BETTER.. but whatever guy, juss don't cry too hard after the loss and after liberty puts 6 kids in TOP NOTCH D-1 SCHOOLS in the NEXT 2-3 YEARS!.. THROUGH WASTING MY TIME ON YOU, YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND (UNDERSTAND) ANYTHING being said.. and i dunno know whether it's more SAD or ANNOYING. THAT IS ALL..
[/quote]

Seems to me you have no problem spouting off at the mouth about players and schools from Kelly players so maybe Im having some more comprehension issues? Think its funny how you pop off about things you have no information about and then when you are proved to be completely wrong you just glance over that.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="1056820" timestamp="1316021079"]
[quote author=dodiej link=topic=88077.msg1056752#msg1056752 date=1316016875]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=88077.msg1056565#msg1056565 date=1315981064]
That would be like Kelly claiming that when they had Prewitt and company as underclassmen they were a D1 powerhouse. Players like Prewitt, Meighen, etc wernt D1 players when they were playing with Corona and Randall [b]they became D1 players when they matured and became juniors and seniors  [/b] ::)
[/quote]

that's what everyones been tellin you about liberty's kids.. WOW! they are JUST NOW juniors (excluding melton) and can JUST NOW be OFFICIALLY RECRUITED.. doesn't mean several BIG 12 and PAC 12 schools haven't ALREADY been in contact. but i'm not DUMB ENOUGH to throw around names, PLAYERS OR SCHOOLS.. i happen to KNOW BETTER.. but whatever guy, juss don't cry too hard after the loss and after liberty puts 6 kids in TOP NOTCH D-1 SCHOOLS in the NEXT 2-3 YEARS!.. THROUGH WASTING MY TIME ON YOU, YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND (UNDERSTAND) ANYTHING being said.. and i dunno know whether it's more SAD or ANNOYING. THAT IS ALL..
[/quote]

Seems to me you have no problem spouting off at the mouth about players and schools from Kelly players so maybe Im having some more comprehension issues? Think its funny how you pop off about things you have no information about and then when you are proved to be completely wrong you just glance over that.
[/quote]

i was wrong about schrapps on d.. and what else? and i only begin to defend liberty's players once they were being downed by others. would you like me to start an I WAS WRONG ABOUT SCHRAPPS ON D CAMPAIGN? i never said the kid didn't have talent nor did i put him down per se.. if i talked down on anything it was NORTH TEXAS' FOOTBALL PROGRAM.. and i stand by my comments that NORTH TEXAS isn't exactly the class of DIVISION 1 FOOTBALL.. so again, your point is?

[quote name="dodiej" post="1056822" timestamp="1316021264"]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=88077.msg1056820#msg1056820 date=1316021079]
[quote author=dodiej link=topic=88077.msg1056752#msg1056752 date=1316016875]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i was wrong about schrapps on d.. and what else? and i only begin to defend liberty's players once they were being downed by others. would you like me to start an I WAS WRONG ABOUT SCHRAPPS ON D CAMPAIGN? i never said the kid didn't have talent nor did i put him down per se.. if i talked down on anything it was NORTH TEXAS' FOOTBALL PROGRAM.. and i stand by my comments that NORTH TEXAS isn't exactly the class of DIVISION 1 FOOTBALL.. so again, your point is?
[/quote]

Exact Quote: Isnt he playing d because he had no d1 offers at WR

Nice Try

Never said anything negative about any liberty players just said let them mature and see how things go in the coming thread. I've been complimentary of your QB on this thread and of Jones on the Best WR thread.

[quote name="Dawgpound07" post="1055980" timestamp="1315934903"]
[quote author=dodiej link=topic=88077.msg1055886#msg1055886 date=1315926318]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=88077.msg1055297#msg1055297 date=1315842564]
[quote author=SetX6 link=topic=88077.msg1055169#msg1055169 date=1315830012]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=88077.msg1054827#msg1054827 date=1315778210]
[quote author=thugga9 link=topic=88077.msg1054782#msg1054782 date=1315771801]
kellys not ready for liberty their a much more developed team
[/quote]

Much more developed? Kelly returns 18 starters from last year tops in the area. Kelly has played the tougher schedule by far as well. Liberty returns only 5 starters from a defense that gave up 300 passing yards in the first half last year and led to Dakota Eddins winning the Built Ford Tough player of the week. Typical, that someone who has no idea what he is talking about to get on here with no reasoning what so ever. That being said Kelly still has to improve on the offensive side of the ball and cut down on turnovers. Kelly played extremely well on Defense against Bridge City and look for that to continue. Liberty's QB really played well last year even though their was a great number of drops from his receivers. This should be a great game.
[/quote]
If you consider giving up 21 points well then your crazy being that Liberty has given up 7 all year, yes they have had a weak schedule but Porter is a 4A team with a new QB who is commited to a D1 school so they can't be too bad. And who cares about what the secondary did last year? Huntington, and Hardin threw all over them last year and scored a combined 110 points, but this year a combined 0, the defense has improved greatly, the seniors who left the secondary won't be missed.
[/quote]

Liberty hasn't faced anyone on par with Matt Menard, Mark Roberts, and Dishon. Kelly only gave up 20 points to liberty and one of those touchdowns was a pick 6. Another touchdown came after Kelly fumbled the ball on its own 30, so yes the defense played extremely well against a QUALITY opponent. Please don't forget that Kelly scrimmaged Hardin and beat them like a drum as well.

Also think it's funny that when mr. undeveloped was provided with facts he backed off his opinion pretty quick. Where were these two monster running backs last year?
[/quote]

ok here is my opinion and why...

dennis antoine.. 35 att. for 520yds an 4td's..
jordan jones.. 12 att. for 141 and 4td's..
fregia averages 6+yds a carry and fitz averages 7+ oh, and btw the passing game is the strength..

no one is stopping 6'4" wr mosley in the redzone or on deep balls and jones will torch ya'll again just as he did last year.. and williams is greatly improved from last season.. the d will def. not give up more than 21 to kelly, if that.. they've only given up 7 this year and that td only came because of a late hit penalty at the very end against several 2nd stringers and a few starters.. i know that liberty hasn't played any of the lake travis' of the world and i know that liberty isn't great by far, however holding every team scoreless says a lot..liberty will outscore kelly, period. and the d probably won't pitch another shutout, but i find it hard to believe they'll give up more than 21... ya'll beat em by a score last year and they were terrible..
[/quote]

No one is stopping Mosley? Nick Schrapps is a 6'3 200 lb safety who is a North Texas commit. Who do you think is going to win a jump ball. Also, Brandtley Wilson didnt play last year due to an injury. Can u honestly tell me an all state linebacker wouldn't have made a difference in libertys run game? Once again, where was these kids last year, if they are so good, where are their Div. 1 offers. Please don't be ignorant. Kelly beat Hardin so bad they quit half way thru the scrimmage. I can't wait till Kelly beats liberty
[/quote]

for the record, this is the only reason i even mentioned nick in the first place.. and i see you scrolled right past my comments like this

"Wilson is a REALLY good player, but Fitz and all the skill players are warriors, they will take any hit and come back the next play. Shall be a great game I promise you."

so im guessing your just looking for negative and nit picking trying to start somethin.. but btw, did i ever say schrapps wasn't good? did i ever say i didn't want to see him succeed? did i ever talk down on his character? no, i simply asked if the reason he's now playing d was because he had no offers to play wr at the d1 level? so how did i down talk dude? i simply implied i don't think he's this stud receiver/world beater ya'll are pumping him up to be.. never said he didn't have talent. nice try.

Liberty
Total yards  First downs  Rushing Yds Yds/Att  Passing Yds  Yds/Catch
1551              69            935            10.39        616              17.11

Kelly
Total Yds First downs  Rushing Yds  Yds/Att    Passing yards  Yds/Catch
969              34          674            10.37            295              12.83

[quote name="Swag" post="1056943" timestamp="1316029097"]
Liberty
Total yards  First downs  Rushing Yds Yds/Att  Passing Yds  Yds/Catch
1551              69            935            10.39        616              17.11

Kelly
Total Yds First downs  Rushing Yds  Yds/Att    Passing yards  Yds/Catch
969              34          674            10.37            295              12.83
[/quote]
The stats wouldn't align correctly but they are in order so just figure it out yourself.

Hey dodie, give me the names and the numbers of the kids you expect to move on.  I will look each one up on YouTube and watch their performance on Friday.  I'm glad swag posted the stats. You can see that Kelly is only averaging 11 first downs a game and less than 100 yards a game passing.  Both way down from last year.  I'm a Kelly fan, but there have got to be changes.

[quote name="magic" post="1057081" timestamp="1316040295"]
Hey dodie, give me the names and the numbers of the kids you expect to move on.  I will look each one up on YouTube and watch their performance on Friday.  I'm glad swag posted the stats. You can see that Kelly is only averaging 11 first downs a game and less than 100 yards a game passing.  Both way down from last year.  I'm a Kelly fan, but there have got to be changes.
[/quote]

Daniel Fitzwater youtube his name
Ryan Melton not sure if he has tape.. had offers from colorado among others. committed to texas state
Jordan Jones youtube jordan jones sophomore (setx sophomore of the year last season)
Omar Tebo no tape
Dennis Antoine no tape.. only a sophomore. over 500 yds on 35 carries
Aaron Mosley (he'll most likely stick with b-ball tho, no highlight tape he's just now a sophomore)
Randall Wiggins OL no tape
Culton Hundall OL no tape

[quote name="dodiej" post="1057092" timestamp="1316040721"]
[quote author=magic link=topic=88077.msg1057081#msg1057081 date=1316040295]
[/quote]

Daniel Fitzwater youtube his name
82 Ryan Melton not sure if he has tape.. had offers from colorado among others. committed to texas state
12 Jordan Jones youtube jordan jones sophomore (setx sophomore of the year last season)
65 Omar Tebo no tape
8 Dennis Antoine no tape.. only a sophomore. over 500 yds on 35 carries
80 Aaron Mosley (he'll most likely stick with b-ball tho, no highlight tape he's just now a sophomore)
dunno his number Randall Wiggins OL no tape
[/quote]

fitz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSw07Jg99io
jones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU_jJN2cp8g

6 pages about a Liberty Panther football game.  Wow, its good to see them back and competing.  Sounds like with all these Division 1 blue chips, it won't be long before they are ready to cross the the Trinity River to start up an old rivalry game.  The Liberty fans have really been quiet over the last decade, almost to the point, you forget they had a football program.  Congrats to Coach Deel for restoring a once proud football program. 

I won't get to go to this game, (have to listen on the net) but I think that Liberty will win this one 28-24..Panthers are getting some good weapons on offense and will be hard to stop  Defense may be an issue as Kelly will probably have the best offense the Panthers have faced.....Be nice to see if Burks gets to finally suit up this week and help on the defense. Anyone hear anything about him?..... I was told he was hurt, but he has been out a while.... Good luck panthers

[quote name="Panther087" post="1057929" timestamp="1316151984"]
I won't get to go to this game, (have to listen on the net) but I think that Liberty will win this one 28-24..Panthers are getting some good weapons on offense and will be hard to stop  Defense may be an issue as Kelly will probably have the best offense the Panthers have faced.....Be nice to see if Burks gets to finally suit up this week and help on the defense. Anyone hear anything about him?..... I was told he was hurt, but he has been out a while.... Good luck panthers
[/quote]
Burks is still out, Kelly's offense should be the best that Liberty has faced but I believe the Kelly fans were saying earlier that there offense wasn't at it's best yet.

Kelly will be without 3 starters tonight! Starting Junior Quarterback Will Darling, Starting Sophomore O-Line Ryan Bean, and starting Senior Defensive End James Simon. This game should be good. Kelly needs to hold on to the ball and not fumble it. Nick Barber has 6 or 7 fumbles on the season. Kelly offense needs to put together a strong drive...most of their touchdowns come on big plays. They cannot produce a strong drive with around 10 plays. Look for the Kelly defense to make a stop. Focusing on the run will be the main focus in my opinion. I have Kelly winning 21-14

[quote name="Panther087" post="1057929" timestamp="1316151984"]
[/quote]

uil declared him ineligible.. dayton, huffman, among others voted against him..

[quote name="bulldawg77" post="1058215" timestamp="1316202811"]
Kelly will be without 3 starters tonight! Starting Junior Quarterback Will Darling, Starting Sophomore O-Line Ryan Bean, and starting Senior Defensive End James Simon. This game should be good. Kelly needs to hold on to the ball and not fumble it. Nick Barber has 6 or 7 fumbles on the season. Kelly offense needs to put together a strong drive...most of their touchdowns come on big plays. They cannot produce a strong drive with around 10 plays. Look for the Kelly defense to make a stop. Focusing on the run will be the main focus in my opinion. I have Kelly winning 21-14
[/quote]

liberty is a passing offense.. but aye, that works for us.. lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder