BMT PEE-WEE 4-0

jag86

Good job BMT teams, maybe people may start respecting that you guys have worked hard and its going to show every weekend!!! Keep on rolling BMT Teams!!! keep making us the underdog based on last years teams performances!!! keep not preparing for speed and more speed and the same results will continue to happen. Keep thinking Chris is the best pee-wee football coach of all time!!!lol Its easy to coach a lil talent and have true parent support like the Lumberton team has. This is roughly our third year and we are starting to build just like the other one zip code cities we play. I mean BMT has more than just three zip codes in its city so our teams are not as competitive as some of our fellow league members but guess what they are starting to get it and the wins will follow. Both BMT teams are 2-0 with no points scored against!!!! KEEP NOT PREPARING AND MAYBE WILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

What do Chris and Lumberton White have to do with how the Beaumont teams have turned around their programs?  Its a great thing to have a winning program for the players, the coaches as well as the parents and you all should be proud.  Why do you feel the need to put down another team and a coach who also work hard? .... "Its easy to coach a lil talent and have true parent support like the Lumberton team has".....  comment seemed unnecessary.  Lumberton wishes Beaumont continued success and we hope to see you in the playoffs. 

Bmt people stop it, before the real Bulldogs of this league " Nederland Blk Bulldogs" make u stop it!! You guys want to BARK after a few lousy wins against some of the less talented teams in this league. Let's see how you guys fair against some of the "UPPER ECHELON" teams in the STJFL. All I can say is keep barking, and Judgement Day is coming real soon for you Bulldogs!
9-24-11

Ok Chad johson, i just got blasted for using the talent word so whats your difinition of talent? Every team in this organization practice, play, and coach hard so what determines who should win? And if I am not mistaking both Lumberton teams played for the superbowl championship last year so who are the upper class teams in this League. I think BC and LCM has a very good group of kids and the best team does not always win so I just cant figure out why you(CJ) is dogging these two organizations out!! I work with a guy who represents Nederland black, his son plays for them and he knows I've listen to all he had to say about his team and I totally respect him so we will see who is in the upper class this year when the smoke clears CJ!! I cant spell your other name but I know you use to be CJ :)

JAG86...Your heart is in the right place.  You guys will be there.  Good parents, Good Coaches and most importantly GOOD KIDS is what it's all about.  Don't take it personally...this board if for ragging on people and having fun. Y'all keep working hard and you will get good results...now playing in the Superbowl...that's a different story.

Jag86 I used you as a reference several years ago to WOS and they said you were not a good reference.  I always had your back.  Now you come on here and put down your buddy.  Come on big guy pat yourself on the back after the Super Bowl until then your just another little 2-0 team. 

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1049215" timestamp="1315149875"]
Bmt people stop it, before the real Bulldogs of this league " Nederland Blk Bulldogs" make u stop it!! You guys want to BARK after a few lousy wins against some of the less talented teams in this league. Let's see how you guys fair against some of the "UPPER ECHELON" teams in the STJFL. All I can say is keep barking, and Judgement Day is coming real soon for you Bulldogs!
9-24-11 ;)
[/quote]

[quote name="jag86" post="1049166" timestamp="1315144985"]
Good job BMT teams, maybe people may start respecting that you guys have worked hard and its going to show every weekend!!! Keep on rolling BMT Teams!!! keep making us the underdog  ;Dbased on last years teams performances!!! keep not preparing for speed and more speed and the same results will continue to happen. Keep thinking Chris is the best pee-wee football coach of all time!!!lol Its easy to coach a lil talent and have true parent support like the Lumberton team has. This is roughly our third year and we are starting to build just like the other one zip code cities we play. I mean BMT has more than just three zip codes in its city so our teams are not as competitive as some of our fellow league members but guess what they are starting to get it and the wins will follow. Both BMT teams are 2-0 with no points scored against!!!! KEEP NOT PREPARING AND MAYBE WILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!
[/quote]

Not sure all the HYPE about Nederland Black!  I know for a fact...that PNG Grey had their way with them in a scrimmage before the year started....Cant wait to see PNG Grey and Beaumont go at it!!  I know PN Grey will be very well coached..and oh by the way (they have some speed too... )

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1049215" timestamp="1315149875"]
9-24-11
[/quote]

Bark, Bark, Bark. Nothing better than seeing over cocky adults who use a child's game to sling mud, be shut down (by 30 points nonetheless). I guess Nederland Black wasn't really feeling "UPPER ECHELON" today, maybe more like 'below average echelon'.  Lousy wins? The majority of this Pee Wee Gold team are the same kids and coaches from last year's Bmt Flag Team that won every game and went to the Super Bowl to play Nederland Black's Flag team, which we lost. Not bad for our 2nd year in the league. So they've been winning for a while now. Sorry you couldn't show us who the "real Bulldogs of the League" were and make us "stop it". Enjoy your 3-2 record and we'll enjoy our 5-0. 

9-24-11 Judgment Day...Beaumont Winners, Nederland Losers. Case Closed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder