Kirbyville vs. Vidor Predictions

I have a lot of respect for Vidor's team this year. I like their confidence. Last year they were sure they were going to beat us just because they had the numbers to wear us down. That did not work so well. This year they are firing on all cylinders and playing like a team and you have to respect the confidence that comes with that.  The Cats will be in it to win it and I hope this is thier week to shine.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kville68" post="1051492" timestamp="1315427691"]
I have a lot of respect for Vidor's team this year. I like their confidence. Last year they were sure they were going to beat us just because they had the numbers to wear us down. That did not work so well. This year they are firing on all cylinders and playing like a team and you have to respect the confidence that comes with that.  The Cats will be in it to win it and [b]I hope this is thier week to shine[/b].
[/quote]

kville68 see if you can talk them cats into waiting till after the Vidor game to do their shining....... ;D

[quote name="VPirate" post="1051507" timestamp="1315428730"]
[quote author=kville68 link=topic=87723.msg1051492#msg1051492 date=1315427691]
I have a lot of respect for Vidor's team this year. I like their confidence. Last year they were sure they were going to beat us just because they had the numbers to wear us down. That did not work so well. This year they are firing on all cylinders and playing like a team and you have to respect the confidence that comes with that.  The Cats will be in it to win it and [b]I hope this is thier week to shine[/b].
[/quote]

kville68 see if you can talk them cats into waiting till after the Vidor game to do their shining....... ;D
[/quote]

LOL@ VP...good one... ;D ;D

I feel Vidor will win.  But these are the games that Vidor seems to have trouble with.  The ones you are supposed to win.  However, I think it will be closer than everone is predicting.  Vidor seems to play to the competion, good are bad.  But anyway, good luck to both teams.  Clean injury free Football Game.  Go Pirates

[quote name="VPirate" post="1051507" timestamp="1315428730"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well VP as much as I would like for the Cats to help you out in the spirit of good sportmanship and all.........I would like even more for them to beat the breaks off of the Pirates.  ;D  Seriously yall look good this season. One of the guys that works with me is a Vidorian and he came to Kville last year, sat on the home side and took his lumps. I will do the same this year if I have to but I would rather see him eating a big 'oll crow samich if I have my way. Good luck to both teams. It should be a good game

[quote name="kville68" post="1051602" timestamp="1315437091"]
[quote author=VPirate link=topic=87723.msg1051507#msg1051507 date=1315428730]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well VP as much as I would like for the Cats to help you out in the spirit of good sportmanship and all.........I would like even more for them to beat the breaks off of the Pirates.  ;D  Seriously yall look good this season. One of the guys that works with me is a Vidorian and he came to Kville last year, sat on the home side and took his lumps. I will do the same this year if I have to but I would rather see him eating a big 'oll crow samich if I have my way. Good luck to both teams. It should be a good game

[/quote]

Totally understand kville68.... 8)  Looking forward to good game.

P.S  good game = a Pirate win    lol  ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="VPirate" post="1051612" timestamp="1315437670"]
[quote author=kville68 link=topic=87723.msg1051602#msg1051602 date=1315437091]
[quote author=VPirate link=topic=87723.msg1051507#msg1051507 date=1315428730]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Totally understand kville68.... 8)  Looking forward to good game.

P.S  good game = a Pirate win    lol  ;D
[/quote]
LOL nice.  ;D

[quote name="caneyhead#1fan" post="1052542" timestamp="1315579521"]
K - Ville might be the worst team in the southeast texas, Vidor is pretty much the worst team in the state of texas, all to be said.
[/quote] You crazy if you think Kirbyville "the worst team" in southeast Texas. They will be ready by district time. Vidor is rolling right now...... what a class act you are!

[quote name="Lady Pirate" post="1052588" timestamp="1315581870"]
[quote author=caneyhead#1fan link=topic=87723.msg1052567#msg1052567 date=1315580772]
No girls belong on here
[/quote]

LOL...you're just mad because A WOMAN showed you up!!!  Get a life and move on!
[/quote]

8) Somebody probably whacked him up side the head with 1 to many canes.    :P

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="VPirate" post="1052611" timestamp="1315583156"]
[quote author=Lady Pirate link=topic=87723.msg1052588#msg1052588 date=1315581870]
[quote author=caneyhead#1fan link=topic=87723.msg1052567#msg1052567 date=1315580772]
No girls belong on here
[/quote]

LOL...you're just mad because A WOMAN showed you up!!!  Get a life and move on!
[/quote]

8) Somebody probably whacked him up side the head with 1 to many canes.    :P
[/quote]
Or maybe he's been chewing on that cane too much

http://images.travelpod.com/tw_slides/ta00/9c6/1a4/thumb_chewing-on-sugar-cane-during-trekkin-bukittinggi.jpg

:o  ::)  8)  ;D

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
[b]Michael Jordan[/b]

Dont you forget it boys. Leave it all out on the field!

[quote name="robanadana" post="1051367" timestamp="1315418114"]
Kirbyville is a winning program; winning programs are hard to beat. However, paybacks are another thing. Vidor 36 - K'ville 7. By the way K'villekats, I have several friends from Kirbyville and I know they speak better English than what I've seen written in this thread.....gotta be able to read the playbook.....
[/quote]

Damn close Robanadana.... final was 35-7!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder