Kirbyville vs. Vidor Predictions

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate_pride_07
I look for kville to give us a good game as they always do but Vidor is looking to make a statement in this one and i hate for it to be kville but vidor will try to put up as much as they can in this game to shut up the haters. With that being said...

Vidor - 42
Kirbyville - 7

[quote name="Claude" post="1049452" timestamp="1315173597"]
Yea cause its sunday and looking at the post seems like kville expects to lose and vidor seems to think they allready won.
[/quote]Except for this Newton poster ... this seems to be like a good and generally positive thread ... such a refreshing change from last week. ... from what I've read Vidor is rolling and is a large tough team ... the Kats are young but determined and getting better ... gotta pull for my Kats .... good luck to both teams .... play clean, be disciplined, and lets have some good football.

[quote name="utfan06" post="1049704" timestamp="1315190325"]
Except for this Newton poster ... this seems to be like a good and generally positive thread ... such a refreshing change from last week. ... from what I've read Vidor is rolling and is a [b][u][size=12pt]large[/size][/u][/b] tough team ... the Kats are young but determined and getting better ... gotta pull for my Kats .... good luck to both teams .... play clean, be disciplined, and lets have some good football
[/quote]

[size=12pt]Positive thread? Yes. Getting little out of hand... ;D[/size]

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="BWOOD" post="1049786" timestamp="1315219535"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=87723.msg1049704#msg1049704 date=1315190325]
Except for this Newton poster ... this seems to be like a good and generally positive thread ... such a refreshing change from last week. ... from what I've read Vidor is rolling and is a [b][u][size=12pt]large[/size][/u][/b] tough team ... the Kats are young but determined and getting better ... gotta pull for my Kats .... good luck to both teams .... play clean, be disciplined, and lets have some good football
[/quote]

[/quote]
Whats that supposed to mean?

Be it as it may...I think Vidor picked up a few fans from Kirbyville from last years game..I spent that whole ball game sitting there waiting for Vidor to shift into high-gear and get it going on, if youv'e been around football a few years you know the feeling...Yes there's still a game to be played,but I think Vidor has found that lost gear this year...Good Luck to both teams and I hope an injury free ball game... Go Kat's..!!!

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1050065" timestamp="1315262728"]
[quote author=BWOOD link=topic=87723.msg1049786#msg1049786 date=1315219535]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=87723.msg1049704#msg1049704 date=1315190325]
[/quote]
Whats that supposed to mean?

[/quote]
[/quote]

The poster made a comment that he has read that we were large.  We are everything but large.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa