Kirbyville vs. Vidor Predictions

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Pirates stay focused and take care of the little things, execute the fundamentals of their offense and defense, HOLD ON TO THE BALL and get a grip on those Penalties (7-65 against the the Cardinals) they should be ok.

I know that the cats are down this year but imo that doesn't matter, What does matter is how well they play the game Friday night, the Pirates better not over look Kirbyville for one second I don't believe Vidor will be reaching for that "easy button" in this one.

With that being said I know that these two teams will play with a lot of pride and give 100% for 48 min.........Go Pirates

[quote name="VPirate" post="1049161" timestamp="1315144732"]
If the Pirates stay focused and take care of the little things, execute the fundamentals of their offense and defense, HOLD ON TO THE BALL and get a grip on those Penalties (7-65 against the the Cardinals) they should be ok.

I know that the cats are down this year but imo that doesn't not matter, What does matter is how well they play the game Friday night, the Pirates better not over look Kirbyville for one second I don't believe Vidor will be reaching for that "easy button" in this one.

With that being said I know that these two teams will play with a lot of pride and give 100% for 48 min.........Go Pirates
[/quote]
well said....100% for 48 min. and get some more expierence under their belt...hope it's a clean game w/ no injuries ;)

One's a sr. and the other one's a jr.......both bring their own unique Athletic abilities and their getting better with each game.

and yea they both have been seeing plenty of playing time on both sides of the ball.....tuff young men those 2!!  Proud of them, and the O/L and defense are playing outstanding football.

I wish he was not going both ways like he does.  But I can understand how hard it must be for the coaches to sit him and rest him.

QB is brand new for him.  First time for him to run it since PeeWee (and he was mostly RB even there).  He seems to be more comfortable every week. 

As to the game prediction: Last year Kville put a Beatdown on the Pirates that I will never forget (even if it was hard to see from my seats ;).  I do not expect that outcome again but I remember.  I think the Pirates will win by 14

kcat tell me about Kvilles strenghts this yr. I want you to know if you don't already, the Widcats are my 2nd favorite team I root for you guys all the time.....My wife is a Kirbyville grad and our first date was at the school dance at the high school, I don't even know if they have those any more cause that was 29 yrs. ago....LOL

[quote name="VPirate" post="1049188" timestamp="1315146715"]
kcat tell me about Kvilles strenghts this yr. I want you to know if you don't already, the Widcats are my 2nd favorite team I root for you guys all the time.....My wife is a Kirbyville grad and our first date was at the school dance at the high school, I don't even know if they have those any more cause that was 29 yrs. ago....LOL
[/quote]
IMO...we look more balanced on the run / pass...but untill the O-line gets better it will continue to be a struggle.
We have talent in some familiar names Lil Will, Red Haywood, D. Smith, Brooks, and Jacko...just trying to make it all work with where we are....getting there little by little, I believe. :-\

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1049204" timestamp="1315148838"]
[quote author=VPirate link=topic=87723.msg1049188#msg1049188 date=1315146715]
[/quote]
IMO...we look more balanced on the run / pass...but untill the O-line gets better it will continue to be a struggle.
We have talent in some familiar names Lil Will, Red Haywood, D. Smith, Brooks, and Jacko...just trying to make it all work with where we are....getting there little by little, I believe. :-\
[/quote]

8) 8)

[quote name="VPirate" post="1049188" timestamp="1315146715"]
[/quote]
so is your wife gunna wear red/black come Friday?....lol ;D

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1049216" timestamp="1315149937"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

LOL  No she's to much of a stubborn Pirate fan......you know how them momma's are!  ;)

[quote name="VPirate" post="1049220" timestamp="1315150338"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=87723.msg1049216#msg1049216 date=1315149937]
[/quote]
[/quote]

LOL  No she's to much of a stubborn Pirate fan......you know how them momma's are!  ;)
[/quote]
lol...yes I do :)

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1049204" timestamp="1315148838"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

If yall's O-line aint good this game will get ugly.... yall wnt go against another team this year that blitzes like VIdor.... I can go ahead and tell yall. #23 is the name to remember for vidor defense and offense...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83