Kirbyville vs. Vidor Predictions

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kvillecatz
Catz gonna hit dem boys from vidor like dey ain't Ben hit before and vidor gonna lay down. Katz by 24 ! vidor beet  some week

teams and dey gonna be brought down to reality on dey own feild

[quote name="Kvillecatz" post="1050499" timestamp="1315320909"]
Catz gonna hit dem boys from vidor like dey ain't Ben hit before and vidor gonna lay down. Katz by 24 ! vidor beet  some week

[/quote]
Well said, you must be from Louisiana.  LOL.  Should be a good game if Kirbyville continues improving weekly.  I think Vidors numbers will keep them fresh against the Cats. 

[quote name="bruno994" post="1050504" timestamp="1315321192"]
[quote author=Kvillecatz link=topic=87723.msg1050499#msg1050499 date=1315320909]

[/quote]
Well said, [b]you must be from Louisiana.[/b]  LOL.  Should be a good game if Kirbyville continues improving weekly.  I think Vidors numbers will keep them fresh against the Cats.
[/quote]

I Sure hope he is.... ;D ;D ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1050525" timestamp="1315322980"]
[quote author=bruno994 link=topic=87723.msg1050504#msg1050504 date=1315321192]
[quote author=Kvillecatz link=topic=87723.msg1050499#msg1050499 date=1315320909]

[/quote]
Well said, [b]you must be from Louisiana.[/b]  LOL.  Should be a good game if Kirbyville continues improving weekly.  I think Vidors numbers will keep them fresh against the Cats.
[/quote]

I Sure hope he is.... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
That or he must be born a yankee  ::)  8)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1051060" timestamp="1315362771"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=87723.msg1050103#msg1050103 date=1315265523]
Vidor is the favorite in this one for good reason, but we have all been saying Kirbyville will figure it out and get better.... [b]Is this that week where things start to click?[/b] Don't be surprised....
[/quote]

No.
[/quote] Yes

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1051060" timestamp="1315362771"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=87723.msg1050103#msg1050103 date=1315265523]
Vidor is the favorite in this one for good reason, but we have all been saying Kirbyville will figure it out and get better.... [b]Is this that week where things start to click?[/b] Don't be surprised....
[/quote]

No.
[/quote]

I don't think people give you enough credit!!!  And you did it with ONE word!!!  ;)      Givem heck Kville!!!!

Guest Kvillecatz
[quote name="cougars" post="1051229" timestamp="1315404425"]
How come it feels like Vidor already has this game won????
[/quote].                                                                   

Vidor ain't gonna win dis game cause k ville gonna put sum heavy hits on dem soft pirates. Gonna get embarrasing for da pirets in front of da home crowd. We coming to play ball boys so get ready.jacko gonna hit that fb all nite

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Kvillecatz" post="1051335" timestamp="1315415250"]
[quote author=cougars link=topic=87723.msg1051229#msg1051229 date=1315404425]
[/quote].                                                                   

Vidor ain't gonna win dis game cause k ville gonna put sum heavy hits on dem soft pirates. Gonna get embarrasing for da pirets in front of da home crowd. We coming to play ball boys so get ready.jacko gonna hit that fb all nite
[/quote]
Soft? Just go ask BC or Texas high how soft we are  ;D  ::)  :o

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1051339" timestamp="1315416052"]
Vidor      42
Kirbyville 14
[/quote]
Thats if we let them score.  ::)  ;D  :D  ;)

Guest tigersvoice
[/quote].                                                                   

[/quote]

Katz, you're the only poster on this entire site whose dialect come through in your posts.  You are the Real Thing. ;D

Kirbyville is a winning program; winning programs are hard to beat. However, paybacks are another thing. Vidor 36 - K'ville 7. By the way K'villekats, I have several friends from Kirbyville and I know they speak better English than what I've seen written in this thread.....gotta be able to read the playbook.....

[/quote].                                                                   

[/quote]I don't think that its we think that we already won. We just have alot of confidence in our team just as K ville fans have in their team. I will say though, if you look at the stats and compare who has been doing better so far this season, like i did, you will see why we feel like we will win. Anything can happen.
When we played Texas High, Those guys were quite a bit bigger than Vidor was. Their lineman out weighed our lineman by 50 pounds or more for each player and we were knocking alot of those guys around so I think Vidor can take a hit. :)

Vidor is playing with a purpose this yr. and I am seeing some young men that are playing as a TEAM with a lot of confidence, but I don't think for one second that coach Mathews and his staff or players think they have this game already won.
Vidor has a lot of respect for the Wildcats and the program and pride they have in themselves, so the Pirates are not over looking this game at all.
Vidor may look better on paper so far this season......but we all know that football games aren't won on paper but on the field.
Kirbyville aint gonna roll over in this game, even though they are rebuilding this yr. they still have athletes and play makers that can bring it to you. I'm still rooting for my Pirates to win this one big.....but I'm also praying for an injury free game and for two teams that will play hard and at the last tick of the clock will walk off the field with mutual respect for each other..........Go Pirates

[quote name="VPirate" post="1051462" timestamp="1315425252"]
Vidor is playing with a purpose this yr. and I am seeing some young men that are playing as a TEAM with a lot of confidence, but I don't think for one second that coach Mathews and his staff or players think they have this game already won.
Vidor has a lot of respect for the Wildcats and the program and pride they have in themselves, so the Pirates are not over looking this game at all.
Vidor may look better on paper so far this season......but we all know that football games aren't won on paper but on the field.
Kirbyville aint gonna roll over in this game, even though they are rebuilding this yr. they still have athletes and play makers that can bring it to you. I'm still rooting for my Pirates to win this one big.....but I'm also praying for an injury free game and for two teams that will play hard and at the last tick of the clock will walk off the field with mutual respect for each other..........Go Pirates
[/quote]

I'll Amen that BRO VP.... ;D ;D ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mamaamirah
    Newest Member
    mamaamirah