Lumberton vs. Barbers Hill Game Thread/The Hill wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="broncoman" post="1047400" timestamp="1315008908"]
End of first quarter, no score.
Yep, I came to the ant hill. Lol
[/quote]

How's that BH offense look that everyone was predicting would score all those points on the L-Train??... just curious.  ;)

[quote name="broncoman" post="1047521" timestamp="1315011301"]
7-0 at the half, I thought the Raiders spiked the ball with 0.6 seconds on the clock but the ref ref disagrees.
[/quote]

They did spike it in time to stop the clock but it was third down and they spiked fourth down, so it would've been turn over on downs regardless.

Eagles get the ball back for the second half. Looks like its going to be a smash mouth game. Both sides are playing well.

If we can't throw the ball any better than this its going to be tough to keep 8 and 9 guys out of the box against the run.

[quote name="Mr. Blitz" post="1047567" timestamp="1315011986"]
[quote author=broncoman link=topic=87651.msg1047521#msg1047521 date=1315011301]
7-0 at the half, I thought the Raiders spiked the ball with 0.6 seconds on the clock but the ref ref disagrees.
[/quote]

They did spike it in time to stop the clock but it was third down and they spiked fourth down,
so it would've been turn over on downs regardless.

You are correct, I had a brain fart. Lol field  looks great

Eagles get the ball back for the second half. Looks like its going to be a smash mouth game. Both sides are playing well.

If we can't throw the ball any better than this its going to be tough to keep 8 and 9 guys out of the box against the run.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nilefa
    Newest Member
    nilefa