Liberty at Huntington

txcan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Indian Fan" post="1043710" timestamp="1314590102"]
By reading the board it would have to be Liberty, they seem to be the hottest thing in 22-3A behind Clodsprings according to some...... if they don't win, well the post count may go down....... Just saying
[/quote]

[quote name="cat001" post="1043851" timestamp="1314627368"]
Huntington is much improved from last year, a really good back, an athletic QB, and a really good reciever. That being said Liberty should still win this one with out question.

Liberty 42
Huntington-27
[/quote]
After watching them I think Huntington is worse than last year.  The QB and RB are the same two from last year, in different spots.  The reciever is the QB brother, the only time he left the line of scrimmage against Tark was when he was getting the ball.  Lazy.  Liberty by 21

Huffman has a higher than several hisd schools: kashmere (596), jones (686), furr (865), b.t. washington is slightly larger wih 946. La marque has 996 students. So does the difference in enrollment make a substantial difference on the 3A level and lower?

Obviously a bunch of Liberty fans in the house...I guess the fact that it wasnt even a game last year means nothing...I am not arguing the fact that Liberty has talent and I am impressed with the numbers they put up last week, and the way they ended the season last year.  What does it matter that Huntingtons athletes are the same just in different spots, it was good enough last year...and the reciever looked lazy?  Maybe he was bored, but he wasnt bored on the opening kick off.  Im obviously pulling for Huntington and am not sure there will be enough crow to go around if the Devils win their home opener Friday night.

[quote name="no-look" post="1044230" timestamp="1314655527"]
I dont know who will win it...... but why should Liberty win that big? Didn't Huntington beat them handily last year?  Just sayin...
[/quote]

hardin beat them 56-28 and lost 49-0.. just sayin..

[quote name="LP0175" post="1044335" timestamp="1314665181"]
Huffman has a higher than several hisd schools: kashmere (596), jones (686), furr (865), b.t. washington is slightly larger wih 946. La marque has 996 students. So does the difference in enrollment make a substantial difference on the 3A level and lower?
[/quote]So why are y'all playing Hardin with numbers barely in the 300's and boasting when you ran over them, not impressive for a school size of Liberty to beat Hardin but Very Impressive when little Hardin blew y'all out of the stadium.

[quote name="BACK IN THE DAY" post="1045052" timestamp="1314736387"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=87345.msg1044335#msg1044335 date=1314665181]
Huffman has a higher than several hisd schools: kashmerquestione (596), jones (686), furr (865), b.t. washington is slightly larger wih 946. La marque has 996 students. So does the difference in enrollment make a substantial difference on the 3A level and lower?

Yea,sooo you are aware that I NEVER attended Liberty High? That Liberty mascot is a Panther and my profile has a Bulldog. See what I asked in the above
Question is intended for those who attend 3A and smaller schools. I went to La Porte high school a 5A where numbers don't make a whole heck of a difference.  Now if you care to give an extended response to my question then by all means please do.

[/quote]So why are y'all playing Hardin with numbers barely in the 300's and boasting when you ran over them, not impressive for a school size of Liberty to beat Hardin but Very Impressive when little Hardin blew y'all out of the stadium.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder