Liberty at Huntington

txcan

[quote name="Odessa_rules1" post="1046741" timestamp="1314977620"]
[quote author=no-look link=topic=87345.msg1044230#msg1044230 date=1314655527]
I dont know who will win it...... but why should Liberty win that big? Didn't Huntington beat them handily last year?  Just sayin...
[/quote]

Yeah they did. Huntington took them to the woodshed last year.  I'm sure they're still in their heads.  No way you get over such a beating in a year.  Liberty needs to get some better tackles.  [b]Not a single Div.III prospect in the bunch.[/b][/quote]

you're retarded..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dreski" post="1046734" timestamp="1314977376"]
[quote author=Odessa_rules1 link=topic=87345.msg1046723#msg1046723 date=1314977005]
I don't see Liberty winning this game.  Their O-line is week and the team is pretty overrated.  That win against Hardin was pure luck.  Hardin wins that game 9 out of 10 times.  Let's just hope Huntington doesn't run up the score on these boys. 
Prediction?  Pain....45-7 Hardin...at the half.
[/quote]

they win 9 out of 10 times but gets blanked? i don't even need to go into how you sound.. your showing everyone just how much we should value your opinion..
[/quote]

I meant Huntington at the half.

Hey, I'm no football expert, but you could see clear as day.  it was a fluke.  No way they put up those numbers again.  Stop being a homer.

[quote name="dreski" post="1046745" timestamp="1314977721"]
[quote author=Odessa_rules1 link=topic=87345.msg1046741#msg1046741 date=1314977620]
I dont know who will win it...... but why should Liberty win that big? Didn't Huntington beat them handily last year?  Just sayin...
[/quote]

Yeah they did. Huntington took them to the woodshed last year.  I'm sure they're still in their heads.  No way you get over such a beating in a year.  Liberty needs to get some better tackles.  [b]Not a single Div.III prospect in the bunch.[/b][/quote]

you're retarded..
[/quote]

LOL, wow does it hurt?  Did I cut too deep there?  Welcome to an adult debate...hey didn't the tardy bell ring already shouldn't you be off to class.

Stop look at this team with your rose colored glasses.  They should be happy to repeat their 5-6 record from last year.

[quote name="dreski" post="1046751" timestamp="1314977916"]
offense has never been the prob. check last years stats. and no d-3 prospects? you might wanna research before you make uneducated guesses like that. sad. [b]when's the last time major applewhite was at huntington[/b].. ok, thanks.
[/quote]
I don't know, you tell me.  You're the one he's get a protection order on.  Can you just let the man scout for his DKR grounds crew, with out harassing him and telling him how much better he was than Sims, and slipping him spread formation plays you came up with on MS paint. 

I was at the game at Hardin and Liberty's O-line will be the weak link all year, they just are NOT very physical.  Once they get punched in the face they fold quicker than superman on laundry day.
Shoot, watching that O-line play makes me feel like I can don my old leather helmet and get at least 200 yards rushing.
Here's the winning play for any team that plays Liberty this year: HB ISO.  All day.

[quote name="Odessa_rules1" post="1046752" timestamp="1314977961"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=87345.msg1046745#msg1046745 date=1314977721]
[quote author=Odessa_rules1 link=topic=87345.msg1046741#msg1046741 date=1314977620]
[/quote]

you're retarded..
[/quote]

LOL, wow does it hurt?  Did I cut too deep there?  Welcome to an adult debate...hey didn't the tardy bell ring already shouldn't you be off to class.

Stop look at this team with your rose colored glasses.  They should be happy to repeat their 5-6 record from last year.
[/quote]

i'm an adult.. i just know uneducated opinions when i see them.. you on the other hand clearly have the reasoning of a toddler.. please get on and post after the beating liberty puts on huntington tonight.

[quote name="Odessa_rules1" post="1046761" timestamp="1314978248"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=87345.msg1046751#msg1046751 date=1314977916]
offense has never been the prob. check last years stats. and no d-3 prospects? you might wanna research before you make uneducated guesses like that. sad. [b]when's the last time major applewhite was at huntington[/b].. ok, thanks.
[/quote]
I don't know, you tell me.  You're the one he's get a protection order on.  Can you just let the man scout for his DKR grounds crew, with out harassing him and telling him how much better he was than Sims, and slipping him spread formation plays you came up with on MS paint.
[/quote]

wtf? where are you getting this stuff from? all i implied was that he'd been to liberty scouting numerous amounts of times this summer but umm ok.. clearly you lack the ability to comprehend things that aren't broken down to the most basic of levels... wow

[quote name="dreski" post="1046751" timestamp="1314977916"]
offense has never been the prob. check last years stats. and no d-3 prospects? you might wanna research before you make uneducated guesses like that. sad. when's the last time major applewhite was at huntington.. ok, thanks.
[/quote]

Don't be bringing down Major Applewhite's name into this. He's a UT icon! He has to make his rounds to some of these schools out of pity...that's the only way I can explain it. I'm not sure what you two are bickering about cause it's clear Liberty has its flaws. Let's get out of fantasy land...
You're tryin to tell me that Huntington will win by 3-4 scores? Are you insane? They were owned 54-28 last yr...You support your statements of how they have turned it around enough to not only win but win by that large a margin this time around. There's no wishful thinking in football!
You just better mark October 6 on your calendar cause that's where the real showdown is.

Hook'em horns!

[quote name="Hookm_Horns" post="1046795" timestamp="1314979710"]
offense has never been the prob. check last years stats. and no d-3 prospects? you might wanna research before you make uneducated guesses like that. sad. when's the last time major applewhite was at huntington.. ok, thanks.
[/quote]

Don't be bringing down Major Applewhite's name into this. He's a UT icon! He has to make his rounds to some of these schools out of pity...that's the only way I can explain it. I'm not sure what you two are bickering about cause it's clear Liberty has its flaws. Let's get out of fantasy land...
You're tryin to tell me that Huntington will win by 3-4 scores? Are you insane? They were owned 54-28 last yr...You support your statements of how they have turned it around enough to not only win but win by that large a margin this time around. There's no wishful thinking in football!
You just better mark October 6 on your calendar cause that's where the real showdown is.

Hook'em horns!
[/quote]

as far as the applewhite statement.. you don't even deserve a response.. as far as last year.. hardin said the same thing after their 56-28 win then got SMASHED 49-0.. tonight will prove my statements.. i put money on it.. and oct. 6? juss name your team.. prob. tarkington or someone they beat last year when they were 10 times worse.. ok guy

[quote name="Hookm_Horns" post="1046795" timestamp="1314979710"]
[/quote]

oh an btw.. we're talking varsity sports guy.. i can tell u play jv because the VARSITY game is on the 7th.. go to class

Hook'em horns!
[/quote]

Look I understand.  Your kid probably plays in the team.  It's not his fault the O-line is garbage.  You really can't blame the coaches.  You can be the best jockey in the world, but you won't be able to win the Kentucky Derby on a donkey.

I'm sorry if all this is hurtful to you, but it is what it is.  The team would be better served if the O-line was replaced by a set of scarecrows. 

Look it's no surprise they're having a lot of turnover at DKR, with their grounds crew.  Major must like how nice and cut your field is, and is looking for some solid replacements.

you're retarded..
[/quote]

[/quote]

i'm an adult.. i just know uneducated opinions when i see them.. you on the other hand clearly have the reasoning of a toddler.. please get on and post after the beating liberty puts on huntington tonight.
[/quote]

[quote name="dreski" post="1046816" timestamp="1314980744"]
forget to type? lol. good job
[/quote]

Can we get back on topic?  Liberty is overrated.  Were you even at the game last week.  Come on man.  I'll give you this, they have decent skill players.  They would run circles around any middle school team.  I just don't see how they can continue scoring with such a terrible O-line. 

I don't understand your anger

as far as the applewhite statement.. you don't even deserve a response.. as far as last year.. hardin said the same thing after their 56-28 win then got SMASHED 49-0.. tonight will prove my statements.. i put money on it.. and oct. 6? juss name your team.. prob. tarkington or someone they beat last year when they were 10 times worse.. ok guy
[/quote]

I think he brings up a valid point.  It's all misdirection. He's trying to get  schools like Rice, Texas Tech, and Baylor out there  to see who he's looking at over there, while the other recruiters go after the real talent.

who's angry.. im over here laughin so hard im falling out of my chair.. i dont get paid per win so at da end of da day its juss not that serious to me.. my point is huntington is terrible and will get beat tonight.. yes i was at the game last week when they won 49-0 point? and if the o-line is as weak as you say it is, to have a 200yd rusher and a 200 yd passer in the same game must mean the skill players are a lil better than alright.. btw.. one happens to be setx sophomore of the year.. go figure.. oh yeah, an we def. have no d-1 prospects..

http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/61961-12-TX-OT-Ryan-Melton

show me 1 kid from all-mighty huntington

[quote name="dreski" post="1046839" timestamp="1314981414"]
who's angry.. im over here laughin so hard im falling out of my chair.. i dont get paid per win so at da end of da day its juss not that serious to me.. my point is huntington is terrible and will get beat tonight.. yes i was at the game last week when they won 49-0 point? and if the o-line is as weak as you say it is, to have a 200yd rusher and a 200 yd passer in the same game must mean the skill players are a lil better than alright.. btw.. one happens to be setx sophomore of the year.. go figure.. oh yeah, an we def. have no d-1 prospects..

[/quote]

After this weekend I'll be able to name at least 1 200 yard rusher for Huntington

you mean the one i just gave you? how bout you get back to me on the huntington and we'll go from there.. for the record i didn't say we had more offers.. i said d-1 players (in the future of course) and i won't name drop until offers are official. i know of plenty "conditional offers" but to me those don't count.. yet

[quote name="Odessa_rules1" post="1046852" timestamp="1314981834"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=87345.msg1046839#msg1046839 date=1314981414]

[/quote]

After this weekend I'll be able to name at least 1 200 yard rusher for Huntington
[/quote]

and i'll be able to name 3 1200 yd. recievers and 1 1200 yd. running back.  not to mention the qb.. try again

[quote name="Odessa_rules1" post="1046859" timestamp="1314982005"]
Oh wow, mighty Texas State...LOL...yeah they need players on their scout team too.  I'm sure they were fighting the Texas' and A&M's of the world to get that kid.  Come on man, be serious.
[/quote]

colorado? utep? north texas? i didn't say he was going to texas.. i said UT had been in liberty (3+ times) scouting.. but ok. and you have yet to show me ANYONE going ANYWHERE AT ALL from huntington.. get back to me when you're serious

[quote name="Odessa_rules1" post="1046869" timestamp="1314982155"]
Serious question.  What grade would you give the O-line?  The team overall?

What do you think their record will be at the end of the year?
[/quote]

o-line b. team b-. offense a defense c+

8-2, maybe 9-1... WEAK SCHEDULE.. offense is STRONG

[quote name="dreski" post="1046868" timestamp="1314982143"]
[quote author=Odessa_rules1 link=topic=87345.msg1046859#msg1046859 date=1314982005]
Oh wow, mighty Texas State...LOL...yeah they need players on their scout team too.  I'm sure they were fighting the Texas' and A&M's of the world to get that kid.  Come on man, be serious.
[/quote]

colorado? utep? north texas? i didn't say he was going to texas.. i said UT had been in liberty (3+ times) scouting.. but ok. and you have yet to show me ANYONE going ANYWHERE AT ALL from huntington.. get back to me when you're serious
[/quote]

I never said Huntington was loaded with D-1 players.  I said Huntington will crush Liberty this weekend and that they didn't have a Div.III prospect on the team.  I don't want to bad mouth the kid, but he will be riding pine for most of his college career.  Angelo State is where he should be going.  Texas State sure isn't wasting a scholarship there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder