PNG vs Crosby predictions........

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1044479" timestamp="1314673734"]
[quote author=Matt link=topic=87323.msg1044358#msg1044358 date=1314666847]
Crosby has nightmare about purple and white, LMAO
[/quote]

If that where true and it isn't it wouldn't have anything to do with indians.
[/quote]

short memory?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1044479" timestamp="1314673734"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah. Because Crosby has beaten us how many times? May want to do a little research on the series history.

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="1045006" timestamp="1314732567"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=87323.msg1044479#msg1044479 date=1314673734]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah. Because Crosby has beaten us how many times? May want to do a little research on the series history.
[/quote]

What is the overall record?

The last two meetings between these two have been lopsided PNG wins. That alone can set you up for failure. If PNG prepares and doesn't think this one will come easy then this years outcome will not be much different than the past two. If PNG takes them lightly (which I doubt Coach Faircloth will let happen), it could be a tough night. Lets go Indians...keep the intensity and take care of business. I say 35 -7 PNG.

I have PNG leading the series 8-1.

1989 PNG  41  Crosby  21
2000 PNG    7  Crosby    0
2001 PNG  42  Crosby    7
2003 PNG  45  Crosby    7
2006 PNG  21  Crosby  14
2007 PNG    0  Crosby    7
2008 PNG  28  Crosby  27
2009 PNG  37  Crosby    7
2010 PNG  38  Crosby    7

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="7mary3" post="1045180" timestamp="1314748502"]
Ever heard of the "Slapaho" tribe?  Crosby's gonna get slapped!!!!
[/quote]
;D. HAHAHAHA! Now THAT'S funny!!!

I am driving in from Memphis, TN to see the NDNS put up 50 on Crosby.  I hope Faircloth does not call off the boys before the first half is over.

So excited.  1st PNG game in a couple of years to get to SEE instead of listen to Joe Arnold.  No offense Joe, but I will not be tuning in this week.

[quote name="Englebert" post="1045179" timestamp="1314748349"]
I have PNG leading the series 8-1.

1989 PNG  41  Crosby  21
2000 PNG    7  Crosby    0
2001 PNG  42  Crosby    7
2003 PNG  45  Crosby    7
2006 PNG  21  Crosby  14
2007 PNG    0  Crosby    7
2008 PNG  28  Crosby  27
2009 PNG  37  Crosby    7
2010 PNG  38  Crosby    7
[/quote]

good info thanks for it. i knew it han't been 3 30+ in a row. PNG has had our number no question, but simply put if ba dreams involving purple are happening it has nothing to do with Indians. except for 09 the broncos games ahve been far worse than these. Honestly i look at rivalries within tenures when i do analysis, for example bh beating dayton in 1961 don't mean a whole lot. 1-4 in the past 5 seasons, maybe it's time for a cougar win.

I don't know should be a decent game and as always if the youngsters at Crosby hold on to the football then Crosby will keep it competitive.

I also think people don't understand the amount of talent this Crosby team has, experience not that much but sheer talent they can play with anyone in the region. It would be nice to see them show that talent this week. I expect the offense to click this week and the defense to be slightly offended by the calls for 50 by halftime, i think the cougs play well.

Well I can honestly say I watched the most pathetic display of high school football last week.. I love my ndns but GP couldn't have beaten any 8 th grade team in the state. They were horrible in every aspect of the game. They did pick off a pass and recovered a fumble, but other than that I can't even describe what I watched. But with that being said, nelson was standout no doubt, miller played lights out, only made a couple of oh ohs the whole night. Bertrand had an ok night couple of penalties hurt his yardage a little. Kicker displayed a big foot finally, and the defense put up a shutout. That will probably be the easiest win png has all year. I will understand a little more after tommorrow night in crosby. I hope we keep the momentum up and the intensity. Should be a interesting game, not gonna take Crosby lightly, even though they lost that great D-1 QB WHO I wasn't impressed with at all, if he was D-1 the Doty was all pro lol, sorry just sayin. Would make my day to see another shut out! But I will be happy with win!

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1046270" timestamp="1314913080"]
Well I can honestly say I watched the most pathetic display of high school football last week.. I love my ndns but GP couldn't have beaten any 8 th grade team in the state. They were horrible in every aspect of the game. They did pick off a pass and recovered a fumble, but other than that I can't even describe what I watched. But with that being said, nelson was standout no doubt, miller played lights out, only made a couple of oh ohs the whole night. Bertrand had an ok night couple of penalties hurt his yardage a little. Kicker displayed a big foot finally, and the defense put up a shutout. That will probably be the easiest win png has all year. I will understand a little more after tommorrow night in crosby. I hope we keep the momentum up and the intensity. Should be a interesting game, not gonna take Crosby lightly, even though they lost that great D-1 QB WHO I wasn't impressed with at all, if he was D-1 the Doty was all pro lol, sorry just sayin. Would make my day to see another shut out! But I will be happy with win!
[/quote]

Merka wasn't a d1 qb he was however a d1 athlete and as such went to tcu. 6'5 4.5 forty = d1 and he had good skills, he can run the ball (he can catch as well) and he an throw the ball decent, but those numbers above are why he was D1 and the fact that he went 3 deep in the playoffs his junior year didn't hurt. As for Doty he's a good player a bit undersized and not as fast as some of the top end Rb's which is why he didn't receive as much interest good kid good player hope the best for him. Gl and hope the best for all the ndns and coug players tommorrow night

Doty=Oregon, Merka=TCU...both went to great colleges. Otherwise, you will see a full head of steam INDIANS in your path tonight with a will to fight for a win. I think we had a weak opponent last week, but we showed what needed work. I don't think we are going to take the cougars light tonight. You will see the strong Indians tonight!!! Good luck to the INDIANS!!!! 49 to 13 INDIANS

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[quote author=Englebert link=topic=87323.msg1045179#msg1045179 date=131474
2003 PNG  45 Crosby 7
[/quote]
These two teams did not play in 2003. There was an impending TS. Crosby and PNG traded opponents. Crosby played Huffman and PNG barely got past Orangefield.

[quote name="ndn4eva" post="1046779" timestamp="1314979050"]
Doty=Oregon, Merka=TCU...both went to great colleges. Otherwise, you will see a full head of steam INDIANS in your path tonight with a will to fight for a win. I think we had a weak opponent last week, but we showed what needed work. I don't think we are going to take the cougars light tonight. You will see the strong Indians tonight!!! Good luck to the INDIANS!!!! 49 to 13 INDIANS
[/quote]

didnt know that congrats to him then.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine