Kristain Smith to play Football!

[quote name="vidor96pirates" post="1039686" timestamp="1314112383"]
The Enterprise always manages to mess something up. Leeland McElroy the wide receiver??  lol
[/quote]I saw that.  I wasn't going to give the 'Suprise' a hard time this time since they made my day by telling me that Kris will be on the football team. 

[quote name="liltex" post="1039694" timestamp="1314113351"]
So did this kid go thru all the summer programs and been practicing w/the team since 2 a-days?I could see this as a issue among players that have been if another walks on and plays.It would never fly @Dayton ::) ;)
[/quote]We didn't have spring football.  2 a days?  I really couldn't tell you.  I'm sure that he did something in practice to have Coach Wash so high on him.  Kris is a freakish athlete, at least on the hardwood.

[quote name="liltex" post="1039694" timestamp="1314113351"]
So did this kid go thru all the summer programs and been practicing w/the team since 2 a-days?I could see this as a issue among players that have been if another walks on and plays.It would never fly @Dayton ::) ;)
[/quote]

Kristain has been there since day 1 of football practice. He played in both scrimmages.

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1039750" timestamp="1314121841"]
Soulja, I thought he was the one taking the snaps under Center when Rob got shook up against LaMarque...
[/quote]Hmm...  I knew I couldn't recognize him from last year.  That may have been him.  I'm not really sure thought. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder