PN-G vs Gregory Portland Predictions

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PNG needs to find some offense. Wasn't too impressed with the new QB the other night against Memorial. Threw decent short and intermediate routes, but the deep ball throws were way off. More work to be done on the O. Defense looked strong against a much faster team. It will come together by game time. PNG 35 GP 7 ;)

[quote name="summitksd" post="1038127" timestamp="1313848766"]
After what i witnessed last night. GP 24, PNG 7
[/quote]
Typical Person who does not know how scrimmages work...did u pay attention and see that our offense was running the same plays...same on defense...we werent reading any zones we were just getting our guys to see game time playing...its not like a scrimmage is important to win.
Most ppl wanna win it to look good in the papers.
i predict png wins by 14...31 to 17

I thought they were pretty solid on defense also I think if they iron out a few wrinkles on offense they will be hard to beat. I also think you guys at PAM are in for a treat this season. You guys have one massive O and D lines with some outstanding skills players. Should be a great season for the Titans!!!

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1039707" timestamp="1314115571"]
I thought they were pretty solid on defense also I think if they iron out a few wrinkles on offense they will be hard to beat. I also think you guys at PAM are in for a treat this season. You guys have one massive O and D lines with some outstanding skills players. Should be a great season for the Titans!!!
[/quote]

X2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder