Ricky Tullos joins Liberty Panthers Staff

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="knows2much" post="1013816" timestamp="1306260191"]
:o

you.....are.....kidding......
The same Ricky Tullos that was AD at Cleveland?

Wow.  Job market must be slim out there
[/quote]

Try finding a teaching position if you are NOT a coach. Now that's slim.

Guest incognito123
How do you think Shane Deel feels about this.  Yeah, great addition now, but also a good choice to replace Deel if the Panthers struggle in the 2011 football seasaon.  Congrats Tullos.

[quote name="UHCoog14" post="1013828" timestamp="1306261885"]
[quote author=knows2much link=topic=84533.msg1013816#msg1013816 date=1306260191]
:o

you.....are.....kidding......
The same Ricky Tullos that was AD at Cleveland?

Wow.  Job market must be slim out there
[/quote]

Try finding a teaching position if you are NOT a coach. Now that's slim.
[/quote]

Yes that's true.  But I would imagine that with the success Tullos had at Cleveland he would be able to fine a HEAD coaching job somewhere.  Unless he just wants to stay in the area.  Or if he wants to be next in line for Deel's job...?....

Yes Liberty just got a lot better...Is it too early to say that Liberty might be expected to play for a district chamionship???...they do have some good ones coming back!!...ANd now that Ricci and Jones hooked up shpeherd should at least beat the prarie and dukey!!! :o

Guest incognito123
[quote name="1KatKiller" post="1013987" timestamp="1306325337"]
Well, I would imagine that Deel was the one that hired Tullos...I know where you're going with it though.
[/quote]

I understad that Deel hired him, but do you think there was any pressure?  Or maybe he was just desperate for a job after trying to leave Livingston last year after about a week!

[quote name="playa" post="1014286" timestamp="1306428153"]
District Championship?  I want some of those drugs. 
[/quote]

I'm just saying that both Coldspring and Huffman were both very senior heavy and to think that either one will be as good as they were last year is unlikely....good yes, but not nearly as good as last year for either!!!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="incognito123" post="1014624" timestamp="1306516950"]
As long as Sherman Gilbert is breathing Coldspring will run away with that district
[/quote]
The same Sherman Gilbert who sat out the first part of the season, returned to be the SECOND best running back on his team and lose his team the state championship by fumbling? I promise you no one in district 22-3A is scared of this one player.

Guest incognito123
[quote name="Swag" post="1017120" timestamp="1307493406"]
[quote author=incognito123 link=topic=84533.msg1014624#msg1014624 date=1306516950]
As long as Sherman Gilbert is breathing Coldspring will run away with that district
[/quote]
The same Sherman Gilbert who sat out the first part of the season, returned to be the SECOND best running back on his team and lose his team the state championship by fumbling? I promise you no one in district 22-3A is scared of this one player.
[/quote]

Really?  You are going to discredit him because he fumbled in the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME???!!???  I was at Liberty's first round embarassment.  You should check yourself.  Gilbert will carry Coldspring, he is the most electrifying player in 22-3A. 

Guest beechnut
Gonna try to follow this district this year but should be pretty good. Liberty should have a good team with their qb and Coldspring is Coldspring. Huffman has a good soph back but not sure other than that. What grade is the qb from Liberty? Is he getting some looks?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder