Russ Sutherland named East Chambers Head Coach/Athletic Director

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="alice" post="1009202" timestamp="1305212234"]
One thing about EC if they see they made a mistake in judgement about a coach, they are not afraid to pull the plug and change dircetions. Stan Howard was a recent example. He was released at mid year after a winning season.
[/quote]

Ha Ha, thats too funny. Stan was a real good guy and did nothing wrong! Anyone with even half a brain knows the real reason why EC kicked Stan out. Even outsiders can easily figure it out!   :D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1009509" timestamp="1305242337"]
Russ Sutherland has just been named head coach/athletic director.

Congratulations Coach Sutherland and welcome back to Texas!
[/quote]

It is finally official! ;D

Congrats Coach Sutherland!

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1009487" timestamp="1305240458"]
[quote author=alice link=topic=84127.msg1009202#msg1009202 date=1305212234]
One thing about EC if they see they made a mistake in judgement about a coach, they are not afraid to pull the plug and change dircetions. Stan Howard was a recent example. He was released at mid year after a winning season.
[/quote]

Ha Ha, thats too funny. Stan was a real good guy and did nothing wrong! Anyone with even half a brain knows the real reason why EC kicked Stan out. Even outsiders can easily figure it out!   :D
[/quote]
Well I think I have at least half a brain but do not know why Coach Stan was let go at EC.  He wasn't there long enough for me to know anything about him.  So ECBucFan share what you know for us brain half empty folks...

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="finger roll" post="1009529" timestamp="1305244103"]
Well I think I have at least half a brain but do not know why Coach Stan was let go at EC.  He wasn't there long enough for me to know anything about him.  So ECBucFan share what you know for us brain half empty folks...
[/quote]

The thing to do is to ask the ones who let him go, and see if you buy their explanations.  :D 

I will only say this, ECBUCFAN is oldschool and has the best interest in mind for East Chambers and their kids. Anybody who questions this persons loyality to EC has no clue what they are talking about. This person truely Bleeds green. This person has no kids involved anymore. Why should this person care? That person does and always will. That is a true Buc. 

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1009557" timestamp="1305246663"]
I will only say this, ECBUCFAN is oldschool and has the best interest in mind for East Chambers and their kids. Anybody who questions this persons loyality to EC has no clue what they are talking about. This person truely Bleeds green. This person has no kids involved anymore. Why should this person care? That person does and always will. That is a true Buc.   
[/quote]

Who's on first?

[quote name="spitz" post="1009620" timestamp="1305251273"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=84127.msg1009557#msg1009557 date=1305246663]
[/quote]

Who's on first?
[/quote]

Please explain?????

Guest ECBucFan
http://www.americanpress.com/lc/blogs/wpnewssum/?p=19814

http://www.sulphurdailynews.com/sports/x1178706942/Season-Preview-Broncos-continue-to-set-bar-high

• 6 months later...
Guest speechless
I have thoroughly enjoyed reminiscing a little and reading back through some of the comments and "predictions" that were made in this thread regarding Coach Sutherland versus some of the other candidates.  Oh what fun...

[quote name="speechless" post="1133213" timestamp="1322442601"]
I have thoroughly enjoyed reminiscing a little and reading back through some of the comments and "predictions" that were made in this thread regarding Coach Sutherland versus some of the other candidates.  Oh what fun...
[/quote]
I know right.. From what i saw this year and the way he motivated this team this year. I doubt we will regret it for years to come ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin