Baseball- Nederland vs. Barbers Hill / predictions

[quote name="1696dogs" post="1005574" timestamp="1304521645"]
What got everyone a little aggrivated it Rounder posted without Dup we may not win. Dup is a great addition to the Bulldog team but one player doesn't make a team. If for some unfortunate reason Dup can't play Thursday, it will be sad but I know we have one heck of a bench that can step up and play. Good luck this weekend Dogs!!
[/quote]

That is exactly what I thought.  Someone said said the Bulldogs might lose, and all the Nederland fans get upset, and accuse me of saying something bad and starting rumors. This is an opinion forum, and if you don't like my opinion than tough crap. Duplant is the dogs best pitcher, and if he wasn't able to play, then I think you guys would have lost. Best of luck to you guys. Believe or not I hope you guys win, and think yall have a shot at going a long way.

I won't leave a comment for you Mr. Sonnier, I will keep that one to myself.  Have a good day.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="rounder17" post="1005591" timestamp="1304522688"]
[quote author=1696dogs link=topic=83827.msg1005574#msg1005574 date=1304521645]
What got everyone a little aggrivated it Rounder posted without Dup we may not win. Dup is a great addition to the Bulldog team but one player doesn't make a team. If for some unfortunate reason Dup can't play Thursday, it will be sad but I know we have one heck of a bench that can step up and play. Good luck this weekend Dogs!!
[/quote]

That is exactly what I thought.  Someone said said the Bulldogs might lose, and all the Nederland fans get upset, and accuse me of saying something bad and starting rumors. This is an opinion forum, and if you don't like my opinion than tough crap. Duplant is the dogs best pitcher, and if he wasn't able to play, then I think you guys would have lost. Best of luck to you guys. Believe or not I hope you guys win, and think yall have a shot at going a long way.

I won't leave a comment for you Mr. Sonnier, I will keep that one to myself.  Have a good day.
[/quote] :-*

[/quote]

[/quote]
come on dont say names. thats low class. I hope BH takes it. i think if BH puts the ball on the ground at Lamar Nederland will have a tough disadvantage from going from a slow infield to a fast turf. Errors will be created if anyone puts the ball on the ground but Long for BH has been lights out on ground balls. if opponents do hit off him they are mostly in the air

[quote name="rounder17" post="1005610" timestamp="1304526051"]
Don't try to bash select organizations that have nothing to do with the topic, and I won't post names...and sorry, didn't realize you were mrs.
[/quote]Now who has their panties in a knot :o ...Was not bad mouthing the gladiators just a little suprised one of the coaches would even say something like that....ALL IN FUN UNTIL SOMEBODY GETS AN EYE PUT OUT :D..And I am Mr. Sonnier but I knew what you meant ;)(basebow.MR.) (1696..MRS) You have a nice day..

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1005624" timestamp="1304529367"]
[quote author=rounder17 link=topic=83827.msg1005610#msg1005610 date=1304526051]
Don't try to bash select organizations that have nothing to do with the topic, and I won't post names...and sorry, didn't realize you were mrs.
[/quote]Now who has their panties in a knot :o ...Was not bad mouthing the gladiators just a little suprised one of the coaches would even say something like that....ALL IN FUN UNTIL SOMEBODY GETS AN EYE PUT OUT :D..And I am Mr. Sonnier but I knew what you meant ;)(basebow.MR.) (1696..MRS) You have a nice day..
[/quote]

And again, say something like what?  What did I say that was so wrong? Duplant has played with the Gladiators for the last two years. Why would I say something that is bad about him?

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="rounder17" post="1005630" timestamp="1304531579"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=83827.msg1005624#msg1005624 date=1304529367]
[quote author=rounder17 link=topic=83827.msg1005610#msg1005610 date=1304526051]
[/quote]

And again, say something like what?  What did I say that was so wrong? Duplant has played with the Gladiators for the last two years. Why would I say something that is bad about him?
[/quote]

Why was he possibly not going to play?

[quote name="bigdog" post="1005657" timestamp="1304534918"]
The point is that this is a high school kid and anything off-field that is happening that might or might not allow him to play should and will not be discussed here. Clear enough?
[/quote]

Yes...and I will not and have not discussed any off-field issues about anyone. Thank you.

I will be speaking on behalf of the family and for Dillon Duplant.  He has been advised by his doctor not to play any baseball until furthur notice because of a medical condition.  He will be seeking medical attention at Children's Hopsital in Houston to run more tests.  That is all the information available at this time.  It is a serious issue but with the right care he should be ok in the near future.

Sam Moore

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1005677" timestamp="1304537473"]
Hope he gets better. Prayers out to him.

Also I think Tyler is a better pitcher than Dup personally, but he is a close second.
[/quote]

They are both really good. Has Tyler signed anywhere yet?

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="1005604" timestamp="1304525516"]
[quote author=rounder17 link=topic=83827.msg1005591#msg1005591 date=1304522688]
[/quote]

[/quote]
come on dont say names. thats low class. I hope BH takes it. i think if BH puts the ball on the ground at Lamar Nederland will have a tough disadvantage from going from a slow infield to a fast turf. Errors will be created if anyone puts the ball on the ground but Long for BH has been lights out on ground balls. if opponents do hit off him they are mostly in the air
[/quote]

Wow  what happened talking about class.....lack of it has gotten you in a little bit of a jam.

[quote name="dawgz" post="1005255" timestamp="1304441813"]
[quote author=1696dogs link=topic=83827.msg1005249#msg1005249 date=1304441001]
Let's not jump the gun here guys. As far as I know we have all our guys ready to go. Let's not start something here.
[/quote]

I heard that all nine of our starters are gonna be out with the FLU...... ::)
[/quote]

Never jinx your kids!

[quote name="dawgz" post="1005746" timestamp="1304554610"]
[quote author=YOUKNOWIT11 link=topic=83827.msg1005714#msg1005714 date=1304548108]
[quote author=dawgz link=topic=83827.msg1005255#msg1005255 date=1304441813]
[quote author=1696dogs link=topic=83827.msg1005249#msg1005249 date=1304441001]
Let's not jump the gun here guys. As far as I know we have all our guys ready to go. Let's not start something here.
[/quote]

I heard that all nine of our starters are gonna be out with the FLU...... ::)
[/quote]

Never jinx your kids!
[/quote]
Too late..the flu bug is dropping them like flies!

You are so right... I didn't know what was going on when I said that.... wish I could delete it now...
[/quote]

[/quote]rounder 17 you must be blind nederland is very deep in pitching,Brown,Pitts,Sonnier,and the rest of the dogs are some of best that a coach could ask for.This team is very good one player will not change it,we are very deep on the bench.Dogs in 2. Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!. come watch the dogs win. Feltman

That is exactly what I thoughtSomeone said said the Bulldogs might lose, and all the Nederland fans get upset, and accuse me of saying something bad and starting rumors. This is an opinion forum, and if you don't like my opinion than tough crap. Duplant is the dogs best pitcher, and if he wasn't able to play, then I think you guys would have lost. Best of luck to you guys. Believe or not I hope you guys win, and think yall have a shot at going a long way.

[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder