Central vs. Barber's Hill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BH ain't played nobody thats even close to what Central has' date=' don't get me wrong its anybodies game but it's not gonna be a cake walk.[/quote']

bronco don't let them brain wash ya :lol: you alomost sounded like your from that district :lol:

No cakewalks for either team, this is going to be a game!! Cant wait!!

:lol: I ain't brain washed it just funny to see so much smack.

That Williams kid is as good as they say' date=' count on that. I know BH has got some good athletes and they can slow him down, we did. 8)[/quote']

I'm sure the Williams kid is good. You don't make DC's top 300 if you're not. BH had one on that list as well. Central's QB has not played against a defense like BH. Lord help him if the Coaches unleash King Kong.

Guest PurplePride

:shock: Ignore them......I know, I know.......it is hard but we have more class right?......well, MOST of us anyway.......hang in there......we will meet up again Friday night....placing orders.... :wink:

You ARE, you WILL.....YOUR BARBERS HILL!!!!!!!! :D

GO BRONCOS!

GO EAGLES!

GO BULLDOGS!

:D:D:D

Ok Central Cant Handle King Kong he is huge i am huge he can put me on my Can in no time and he takes it easy on me and i take it easy on him and i am on the JV Junior Varsity so i Platoon Him all the time so Central Better Hope Coach Terraso doesnt let the Kong Out of King Kong He will Run you over and over time and time again no stopping him i saw King Kong #44 will get atleast 4 Sacks on Central BH was a very young team last year messed arund alot but now we have crakced the whip on it exspecailly our seniors of 2007 #64,#44,#22,and many more Mcswain and King Kong and Swart will all come to play no joke they will run you over time and time again hope you dont mind the mud in your face or in this case rubber from Deer Parks Feild it is ASTRO TURF but WE will come to play and so will Dayton

We Can we Will we are Barbers Hill

#76 Junior Varsity

Ogar as they call me

Ok Central Cant Handle King Kong he is huge i am huge he can put me on my Can in no time and he takes it easy on me and i take it easy on him and i am on the JV Junior Varsity so i Platoon Him all the time so Central Better Hope Coach Terraso doesnt let the Kong Out of King Kong He will Run you over and over time and time again no stopping him i saw King Kong #44 will get atleast 4 Sacks on Central BH was a very young team last year messed arund alot but now we have crakced the whip on it exspecailly our seniors of 2007 #64' date='#44,#22,and many more Mcswain and King Kong and Swart will all come to play no joke they will run you over time and time again hope you dont mind the mud in your face or in this case rubber from Deer Parks Feild it is ASTRO TURF but WE will come to play and so will Dayton

We Can we Will we are Barbers Hill

:lol: OK Kong I believe you

But you may want to catch a few of them english classes you been skipping!

#76 Junior Varsity

Ogar as they call me[/quote']

Hey, ok well i am sorry i dont use correct punctuation or correct spelling either but all i am trying to do is let CENTRAL know Barbers Hill Has Really good players and if they wern't good then we wouldnt be were we are today but all i got to say is that Central is not realizing that BH is a really good Football team. Well i usally have team spirt and trust me wait till next year when i play with the Varsity, same as this year we will bring our a game but thats all i got to say..

Eagles- 35

Jaguars- 21

All i got to say

We can, We Will, We are, Barbers Hill

GO EAGLES!!!!

All the jokes puns..hahahah...just be on here to eat sauted crow friday night. BTW' date=' yall never answered my question earlier. What formations do yall defense and offense line up in? No I'm not a Jag coach or scouter. geesh. lol :lol:[/quote']

They run different formations on Offense from time to time, but they run out of the spread the most which is incorporated into a no huddle. The defense lines up in a stop the offense formation :lol: Don't know what the D runs 8)

Hey' date=' ok well i am sorry i dont use correct punctuation or correct spelling either but all i am trying to do is let CENTRAL know Barbers Hill Has Really good players and if they wern't good then we wouldnt be were we are today but all i got to say is that Central is not realizing that BH is a really good Football team. Well i usally have team spirt and trust me wait till next year when i play with the Varsity, same as this year we will bring our a game but thats all i got to say..

Eagles- 35

Jaguars- 21

All i got to say

We can, We Will, We are, Barbers Hill

GO EAGLES!!!![/quote']

Believe me Central has seen the tapes by now and knows that they will be playing a good BH team. Centrals fans on the other hand........................................... :lol:

As i said earlier no CAKEWALKS both of these team will have to bring their "A" game or they will be having Thanksgivving off!!!

Just got to love all this tak about a much anticipated game. It never seems to amaze me how much other area fans seem to know about a team they have never seen played, or even a district they have not watched. I on the other hand have seen all but two 4-A teams from the GT area play and the GT area is only 1 or 2 teams better than the BH district.

Dayton and Central are your two decent teams. Everyone else is pretty evenly matched with our 3rd thru 6th team.

Word to Central, speed is negated when your flat on your back. :D:D

it's good to see all this enthusiasm on the Trinity. Y'all act like Central is a 1 man show when they have their 4x100 in the backfield/wr and in the seconday. By the way, the Oline ain't no slouch either....

Central 49

BH 7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    napeba
    Newest Member
    napeba