Pat Fischer New DC At Kelly

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="1000584" timestamp="1303350312"]
Kelly will have a whole new staff on the defensive side of the ball, Coach Fischer will be coaching the linebackers and be the DC, Coach Troy Espree will be the defensive backs coach, and the defensive line job is tbd
[/quote]Where did Frank Middleton go?  I thought he was DC last year.

[quote name="Spanky" post="1000616" timestamp="1303354914"]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=83457.msg1000584#msg1000584 date=1303350312]
Kelly will have a whole new staff on the defensive side of the ball, Coach Fischer will be coaching the linebackers and be the DC, Coach Troy Espree will be the defensive backs coach, and the defensive line job is tbd
[/quote]Where did Frank Middleton go?  I thought he was DC last year.
[/quote] :o

[quote name="smitty" post="1000760" timestamp="1303399048"]
Pat Fishcer was the DC under Danny Malone while at PN-G.  Also came back and coached 1 year again at PN-G.  Good DC!
[/quote]
Yes he was , this is a good hire by Kelly. Best of luck to them.

If it is the same Pat Fischer that was the AD/Head Coach at PNG and HJ, He was also the AD/ Head Coach at Shepherd for a few years, he took Shepherd to the playoff for the first time in 25 years when he was there. He is a great defensive coach and great person also. Kelly has done a good job of getting one of the best defensive coaches that is out there.

He was never the head coach or ad at PNG.  He was hired and came with Danny Malone along with Coach Crommett.  Crommet stayed awhile, I think Fischer stayed one more year then went to Shephard.  I always like him, very nice man.  Although a little shocked after the first Mid-County Madness game he was involved in.  Said in all his years of coaching he'd never seen anything like it.  LOL

[quote name="idk" post="1002076" timestamp="1303751315"]
If it is the same Pat Fischer that was the AD/Head Coach at PNG and HJ, He was also the AD/ Head Coach at Shepherd for a few years, he took Shepherd to the playoff for the first time in 25 years when he was there. He is a great defensive coach and great person also. Kelly has done a good job of getting one of the best defensive coaches that is out there.
[/quote] According to Coach Long it's the same Coach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin