Any predictions for 22-3a next year?

neither team is "good" but liberty is better than huffman this season.. i got it.. dont see why u cant. anywho.. how are you this excited when your leading rec. had 1 td.. a back-up transfers in and takes the starting job.. and wit gray being your feature guy this season, expect teams to game plan for him.. which IMO will translate to a drop in his production.. but the only team that can beat ya'll is CS? foh..

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dodiej" post="1034808" timestamp="1313253737"]
neither team is "good" but liberty is better than huffman this season.. i got it.. dont see why u cant. anywho.. how are you this excited when your leading rec. had 1 td.. a back-up transfers in and takes the starting job.. and wit gray being your feature guy this season, expect teams to game plan for him.. which IMO will translate to a drop in his production.. but the only team that can beat ya'll is CS? foh..
[/quote]

Show me where I said Huffman was gonna go 9-1 and cs was gonna be the only team to beat us? cause I don't remember saying that lol. You have no idea how good or bad Huffman will be, your basing your opinion of us on the fact we lost people that don't meant we don't have talent to replace them. You wanna talk about people keying on gray what about teams keying on Jones cause the best player yall had last year is gone. We already know how he did vs teams that had a clue on D. The BH transfer hasn't won the QB job yet and he was a passing QB in a flex bone offence. Do you even know what the flex bone is? Go read all the comments the BH people posted about him. You can sit here and have all the false confidence you want right now. I just hope you come back to face the music durring the season.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1034822" timestamp="1313254615"]
[quote author=dodiej link=topic=81379.msg1034808#msg1034808 date=1313253737]
[/quote]

Show me where I said Huffman was gonna go 9-1 and cs was gonna be the only team to beat us? cause I don't remember saying that lol. You have no idea how good or bad Huffman will be, your basing your opinion of us on the fact we lost people that don't meant we don't have talent to replace them. You wanna talk about people keying on gray what about teams keying on Jones cause the best player yall had last year is gone. We already know how he did vs teams that had a clue on D. The BH transfer hasn't won the QB job yet and he was a passing QB in a flex bone offence. Do you even know what the flex bone is? Go read all the comments the BH people posted about him. You can sit here and have all the false confidence you want right now. I just hope you come back to face the music durring the season.
[/quote]
But unlike you we have more than 1 player that put up stats returning? We have Fregia who was an all district selection as well as Fitzwater and Vaught who was on the road to all district before he was injured, also Ryan Melton who has various division 1 offers and got all district, Omar Tebo for the D-Line and a few other defenders.

[quote name="SetX6" post="1035029" timestamp="1313273858"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=81379.msg1034822#msg1034822 date=1313254615]
[quote author=dodiej link=topic=81379.msg1034808#msg1034808 date=1313253737]
[/quote]

[/quote]
But unlike you we have more than 1 player that put up stats returning? We have Fregia who was an all district selection as well as Fitzwater and Vaught who was on the road to all district before he was injured, also Ryan Melton who has various division 1 offers and got all district, Omar Tebo for the D-Line and a few other defenders.
[/quote]

We will see who is better on Sept 23rd. Until then you can boost up your players all you want.

Guest trigger21
where were all of the liberty fans when you have been getting donnkey stomped over the last several years? what happen you get some boys out of the pen lately and have some hope?

[quote name="trigger21" post="1035143" timestamp="1313286825"]
where were all of the liberty fans when you have been getting donnkey stomped over the last several years? what happen you get some boys out of the pen lately and have some hope?
[/quote]
Actually Liberty beat Huffman in 09 @ Huffman, 2011 they went to the playoffs, and 2010 would have featured Liberty as the third seed since they did beat Huffman but going into the 4th with Sheppherd tied 6-6 they gave up 2 scores that sent sheppherd to the playoffs. So why does everyone keep acting like Huffman beats us every year? Out of all these years your best team was last year thats a fact and you all know it, and Libertys best team in those years is this years.

[quote name="SetX6" post="1035325" timestamp="1313335931"]
[quote author=trigger21 link=topic=81379.msg1035143#msg1035143 date=1313286825]
[/quote]
Actually Liberty beat Huffman in 09 @ Huffman, 2011 they went to the playoffs, and 2010 would have featured Liberty as the third seed since they did beat Huffman but going into the 4th with Sheppherd tied 6-6 they gave up 2 scores that sent sheppherd to the playoffs. So why does everyone keep acting like Huffman beats us every year? Out of all these years your best team was last year thats a fact and you all know it, and Libertys best team in those years is this years.
[/quote]

Our best years were 85 and 04 both those teams were way better than last years teams. Liberty hasn't had a winning season since 05. Thats what he was talking about. Didn't have anything to do with Huffman. And trigger is a coldspring fan (I think)

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1035331" timestamp="1313336326"]
[quote author=SetX6 link=topic=81379.msg1035325#msg1035325 date=1313335931]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Our best years were 85 and 04 both those teams were way better than last years teams. Liberty hasn't had a winning season since 05. Thats what he was talking about. Didn't have anything to do with Huffman. And trigger is a coldspring fan (I think)
[/quote]
Oh okay, gotcha.

[quote name="trigger21" post="1035143" timestamp="1313286825"]
[/quote]

check da post from last year we we're def. here.. foh i can tell from your post just how intelligent you're not..

[quote name="dodiej" post="1035736" timestamp="1313429359"]
[/quote]

check da post from last year we we're def. here.. foh i can tell from your post just how intelligent you're not..
[/quote]
I just searched and read a post from week 7 where someone mentioned Liberty being 2-1 in district and talking about playoff chances, people hopped on it real quick with the usual (you lost to Huntington you won't be good and you won't make the playoffs) lol.

Guest trigger21
[quote name="SetX6" post="1035814" timestamp="1313437198"]
[quote author=dodiej link=topic=81379.msg1035793#msg1035793 date=1313435413]
their hating now, but when lib and cs are representing 22-3a in the playoffs i'm sure they'll be hoping on the band wagon, i mean supporting..
[/quote]
no doubt.
[/quote]

you two clowns have not won anthing and had your arces beat like a drum over the last several years and running your gums. hmm okkkkkkkk

[quote name="trigger21" post="1038348" timestamp="1313874362"]
[quote author=SetX6 link=topic=81379.msg1035814#msg1035814 date=1313437198]
their hating now, but when lib and cs are representing 22-3a in the playoffs i'm sure they'll be hoping on the band wagon, i mean supporting..
[/quote]
no doubt.
[/quote]

you two clowns have not won anthing and had your arces beat like a drum over the last several years and running your gums. hmm okkkkkkkk
[/quote]
These Huffman randoms are the ones running there gums were just supporting our team, and have been supporting when we beat Huffman the year before last, when we lost to Huffman last year and we have continued to support this year, and you're crying about that? Huffman fans just don't like to hear that they won't be as good as last year.

Guest trigger21
Randoms? You have sixty two post act like you been since the start? Stick to the subject kid. There is no problem over here as to issues with a dropoff. It is what it is but not like Liberty has been all that lately. 

[quote name="SetX6" post="1038361" timestamp="1313875387"]
[quote author=trigger21 link=topic=81379.msg1038348#msg1038348 date=1313874362]
[/quote]
no doubt.
[/quote]

[/quote]
These Huffman randoms are the ones running there gums were just supporting our team, and have been supporting when we beat Huffman the year before last, when we lost to Huffman last year and we have continued to support this year, and you're crying about that? Huffman fans just don't like to hear that they won't be as good as last year.
[/quote]

Were doing the same thing as you. I'm just supporting my team just like I do every year. Huffman fans aren't the ones that started 4 different threads on how Huffman will fall off. It seems all Libery fans talk about is Huffman.  ;)

[quote name="trigger21" post="1038348" timestamp="1313874362"]
[/quote]
no doubt.
[/quote]

[/quote]

i haven't been on the field in years so i personally haven't been gettin ish kicked.. i do recall going 10-0 when i did play.. not to mention never losing to huffman during my playing days.. foh

Hey Fanatic keep your Falcons on the lookout. The offensive juggernaut Liberty exploded for one 25 yard TD drive last night against a decent team you scored on 4 or 5 times. Buddy of mine said you guys looked good this week and also told me Cleveland and splendora both look to be improved. Sounds like the race for 3rd is on.

[quote name="GoCoogs61" post="1038453" timestamp="1313884281"]
Hey Fanatic keep your Falcons on the lookout. The offensive juggernaut Liberty exploded for one 25 yard TD drive last night against a decent team you scored on 4 or 5 times. Buddy of mine said you guys looked good this week and also told me Cleveland and splendora both look to be improved. Sounds like the race for 3rd is on.
[/quote]

they also gave up 1 td in live action to a team you gave up 4 to.. point? it was a SCRIMMAGE.. congrats try hard

[quote name="GoCoogs61" post="1038453" timestamp="1313884281"]
[/quote]

Thanks coogs. Yep I have heard a lot of good things about this years team, some of the more "uninformed ;)" posters on here seem to think there is going to be some huge drop off in talent ::). I guess they will just have to wait and see for themselves durring the season.

Good luck to your cougars this year.

[quote author=GoCoogs61 link=topic=81379.msg1038453#msg1038453 date=1313884281]
[/quote
Yeah, I bet Huffman, Cleveland, and Splendora do have themselves a nice little fight for third this year.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1038485" timestamp="1313889185"]
[/quote]

Thanks coogs. Yep I have heard a lot of good things about this years team, some of the more "[size=16pt][b]uninformed[/b][/size] ;)" posters on here seem to think there is going to be some huge drop off in talent ::). I guess they will just have to wait and see for themselves durring the season.

says the h/s kid who lies and says he's in an out of state college to try to make his opinion seem credible.. you guys are jokes...
[/quote]

[quote name="dodiej" post="1038511" timestamp="1313891725"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=81379.msg1038485#msg1038485 date=1313889185]
[/quote]

Thanks coogs. Yep I have heard a lot of good things about this years team, some of the more "[size=16pt][b]uninformed[/b][/size] ;)" posters on here seem to think there is going to be some huge drop off in talent ::). I guess they will just have to wait and see for themselves durring the season.

says the h/s kid who lies and says he's in an out of state college to try to make his opinion seem credible.. you guys are jokes...
[/quote]
[/quote]

So the Liberty drop out who lies and says he went to utep, but really sits at home and collects a welfare check seems credible? I think we all know who the real joke is dodiej.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed