Hey Dogs1218.......I'll be in Hunstville Friday night if you need me..........

An old quote or two from genius Dogs1218

If they were a top team in the are, then they would win those games, but they didnt.. They went through district beating all the teams they were suppose to beat, which is why they lost to Silsbee twice.. Now they are playing a team that I think is too much for them to handle, so I see HJ losing here, unlike the history that is always brought up about the HJ and Cleveland.. Now Nash, if HJ loses, will you get off my back? Because that will mean that I was correct, despite the criticism, about HJ losing to Silsbee twice,... and not beating Cleveland in the playoffs,... and HJ not playing Silsbee more than 2 times...

FanintheStands, thank you for at least trying to help these guys understand  I have my opinions about HJ and I havent been scared away from the criticism that I knew I would receive.. I am envious of HJ's success.. Who wouldnt be? But to assume that your teams history must always be true is retarded..  I made predictions about the HJ vs. Silsbee, the fact of HJ not playing Silsbee more than 2 times, and HJ not beating Cleveland IF they played.. I also said that HJ wouldnt be a top team like they normally are.. Sorry to offend people here, I knew it would since most people on this forum have strong ties or affiliations with Hardin Jefferson.. Chill out and enjoy basketball guys 

As for AAW, Thank you for pointing that out  Didnt want to jinx how good I was doing! Now Im set-up for a bad week..

Good Lord this is sweet!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="sleepy" post="976191" timestamp="1299159173"]
An old quote or two from genius Dogs1218

If they were a top team in the are, then they would win those games, but they didnt.. They went through district beating all the teams they were suppose to beat, which is why they lost to Silsbee twice.. Now they are playing a team that I think is too much for them to handle, so I see HJ losing here, unlike the history that is always brought up about the HJ and Cleveland.. Now Nash, if HJ loses, will you get off my back? Because that will mean that I was correct, despite the criticism, about HJ losing to Silsbee twice,... and not beating Cleveland in the playoffs,... and HJ not playing Silsbee more than 2 times...

FanintheStands, thank you for at least trying to help these guys understand  I have my opinions about HJ and I havent been scared away from the criticism that I knew I would receive.. I am envious of HJ's success.. Who wouldnt be? But to assume that your teams history must always be true is retarded..  I made predictions about the HJ vs. Silsbee, the fact of HJ not playing Silsbee more than 2 times, and HJ not beating Cleveland IF they played.. I also said that HJ wouldnt be a top team like they normally are.. Sorry to offend people here, I knew it would since most people on this forum have strong ties or affiliations with Hardin Jefferson.. Chill out and enjoy basketball guys 

As for AAW, Thank you for pointing that out  Didnt want to jinx how good I was doing! Now Im set-up for a bad week..

Good Lord this is sweet!!!

[/quote]

I'll tell him when he arrives here in Katy Friday afternoon. :):)

i can respect Dogs for sticking to his predictions.  Instead of making one post about HJ losing, he continued to stick with his guns.  He was wrong, so what?  I thought Nederland was going to get beat last night, oh well.  I'm not losing any sleep over it and i would bet Dogs not losing sleep over you guys or girls banging on him.
I would like to see Nederland advance, but i just don't see it.  Sorry Dogs.

[quote name="86hawk" post="976225" timestamp="1299161653"]
i can respect Dogs for sticking to his predictions.  Instead of making one post about HJ losing, he continued to stick with his guns.  He was wrong, so what?  I thought Nederland was going to get beat last night, oh well.  I'm not losing any sleep over it and i would bet Dogs not losing sleep over you guys or girls banging on him.
[/quote]

You did not come on here time after time saying Nederland wasn't any good though did you????  Thats what he did.  If you don't like it don't read it.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="setxslam" post="976284" timestamp="1299163969"]
I'm pleased for Nederland's players, coaches, fans.  Coach English has done a great job there creating a program.  Hard work being rewarded!  Hope HJ gets to cheer for Nederland and Evadale in Austin!
[/quote]

Yeah, what he said!!!

[quote name="sleepy" post="976250" timestamp="1299162647"]
[quote author=86hawk link=topic=81176.msg976225#msg976225 date=1299161653]
[/quote]

You did not come on here time after time saying Nederland wasn't any good though did you????  Thats what he did.  If you don't like it don't read it.
[/quote]

Sleepless.. i must have missed the post where he said HJ "wasn't any good".  Can you find that and point that out to me?  in face, i think he has mentioned he respects what HJ has done and envies our success.  What i recall him saying was that they would get beat by Silsbee and get beat by Cleveland.  he hit 2 out of 3. 

i enjoy reading all the post that everyone throws up here.  Sometimes they make a lot of sense, sometimes it looks like a bunch of village idiots.  I think i fall into both categories from time to time.  Keep up the chatter, makes for good bathroom reading.

[quote name="86hawk" post="976354" timestamp="1299166873"]
[quote author=sleepy link=topic=81176.msg976250#msg976250 date=1299162647]
[quote author=86hawk link=topic=81176.msg976225#msg976225 date=1299161653]
i can respect Dogs for sticking to his predictions.  Instead of making one post about HJ losing, he continued to stick with his guns.  He was wrong, so what?  I thought Nederland was going to get beat last night, oh well.  I'm not losing any sleep over it and i would bet Dogs not losing sleep over you guys or girls banging on him.
I would like to see Nederland advance, but i just don't see it.  Sorry Dogs.
[/quote]

You did not come on here time after time saying Nederland wasn't any good though did you????  Thats what he did.  If you don't like it don't read it.
[/quote][/quote]

Dogs1218 did not just say we would lose to silsbee or cleveland.  He said we were not any good and that silsbee would mop the floor with us.  He also stated that HJ was not even a top team in the area.  

I as well would love to see nederaland win.  I have never made a bad post one about Nederland.  That is the difference between the two of us.  He saw HJ play ONE TIME this year without 2 key players and began making stupid statements about HJ and how inferior of a team they are.  He did it repeatedly and I am enjoying the heck out of telling him he is wrong.  Sue me!!!!

AAW..........I figured you would roll your eyes.  

If this dog18 doesn't think HJ is one of the TOP teams in the area, if not THE top, I can't imagine what basketball he's been watching!!!  Congratulations to Coach English and the Nederland team.  He has done a great job over there and the HJ fans will be pulling for them!

[quote name="CoachKfan" post="976416" timestamp="1299169399"]
If this dog18 doesn't think HJ is one of the TOP teams in the area, if not THE top, I can't imagine what basketball he's been watching!!!  Congratulations to Coach English and the Nederland team.  He has done a great job over there and the HJ fans will be pulling for them!
[/quote]

Exactly my point!!!!

[/quote]
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

HJ is having a great season, no doubt. THE top team in the area...come on! Silsbee beat them twice, Nederland, Central, and LC-M(?) also beat them. They are a solid team, but not better than Silsbee or Nederland (regardless the fact that Silsbee is already out-they beat them twice!)

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="976553" timestamp="1299175979"]
[quote author=CoachKfan link=topic=81176.msg976416#msg976416 date=1299169399]
[/quote]

HJ is having a great season, no doubt. THE top team in the area...come on! Silsbee beat them twice, Nederland, Central, and LC-M(?) also beat them. They are a solid team, but not better than Silsbee or Nederland (regardless the fact that Silsbee is already out-they beat them twice!)
[/quote]

Abe, you are probably right but I am betting  they are more improved over the past 3 weeks than anyone else in this area.

[quote name="stevenash" post="976559" timestamp="1299176407"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=81176.msg976553#msg976553 date=1299175979]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Abe, you are probably right but I am betting  they are more improved over the past 3 weeks than anyone else in this area.
[/quote]

I'm NOT going to argue with that! After their win last night, I'm on board...Unlike AAW and Soulja NOT being on board w/Nederland. Come on guys...what's it going to take???

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="976562" timestamp="1299176573"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=81176.msg976559#msg976559 date=1299176407]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm NOT going to argue with that! After their win last night, I'm on board...Unlike AAW and Soulja NOT being on board w/Nederland. Come on guys...what's it going to take???
[/quote]  Dont be concerned with that.  Sometimes its advantageous to be lightly regarded.  HJ has been told they were going to lose both of thes last two games convincingly.

[quote name="stevenash" post="976567" timestamp="1299176674"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=81176.msg976562#msg976562 date=1299176573]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=81176.msg976559#msg976559 date=1299176407]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]  Dont be concerned with that.  Sometimes its advantageous to be lightly regarded.  HJ has been told they were going to lose both of thes last two games convincingly.
[/quote]

and they also have been told that they were going to win these last two games. ;)