Little Cypress-Mauriceville vs. Nederland Boys Match Thread/Nederland wins!

Nederland 3 LCM 1
A couple of the LCM players showed very poor class tonight by shooting the finger to the NHS crowd while the other one grabed himself while facing the crowd. I know that these two players do not reflect the spirit and efforts of a very good LCM team and I am sure that their Coach will address it.

[quote name="OldPaw57" post="975049" timestamp="1299036685"]
Nederland 3 LCM 1
A couple of the LCM players showed very poor class tonight by shooting the finger to the NHS crowd while the other one grabed himself while facing the crowd. I know that these two players do not reflect the spirit and efforts of a very good LCM team and I am sure that their Coach will address it.
[/quote]

In fairness, soccer players are not used to a high school student section, or really any cheering at all besides of the more vocal fathers, I like how Nederland can actually get some kids to the games...  :(

Also, A Nederland player did flip off an LCM parent the first time they played, albeit much more discreetly than the LCM players

emotions get to the kids sometimes.  i was always a clean player, but i got a red card my senior year as a captain when the opposing team's coach laughed it off when i told him his players were spitting on us, and i replied by telling him what he could go do to himself.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder