Whats your greatest coach's quote?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wasn't a coach but a kid.  And some one may remember it.  OL v. DL drills.  Very large Olineman rolls his ankle and is laying on his back moaning.  Everyone watching as trainer comes over.  Second Olineman takes off running to water bottles and comes back.  Takes the bottle and pours it on hurt linemans ample stomach and says "You got to keep the blow hole wet."  We fell out. Couldn't practice for 15 mins.

haha...as hard as i was just laughing at that i bet it was 50x more funny in person :D :D :D

:D :'( :D :'( :D :'(

After a baseball game in which the SS kept running around the runner on 2nd base.  Coach says  "I tell you what, if my coach told me to run over a guy that was in the base line and in my way; my d*** would be harder than Japanese arithmetic!!  Had to bury my face in my ball cap!

HS coach yells at a player as he is doing that stretching exercise when you lay on your stomach and reach back and grab your ankles and rock back and forth. ( not sure what that is stretching ) "Dang it... I said rock... it looks like you got your pecker stuck in a crawdad hole".(this quote has been edited because of adult language) I have never been able to look at a crawdad hole the same.

At a Lumberton practice the Lumberton lineman coach (Coach Dale) started yalleing at a kid on jv " what kind of Buffalo Wild Wing chicken block was that!" " Do you want some sauce with that block?"

Is that Lance Dale you are talking about?  Man used to coach and scout with him, man had some funny stories!!!!

Went to Acapulco with Lance Dale.  The night before going to Acapulco we stayed at a friend's house in DFW, and Lance pulled his goods out and urinated all over the living room.  He also repeated the same thing once we got to Mexico.  Good times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

SON IT'S GOOD TO HURT... LETS YOU KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE.    RONNIE ANDERSON... WEST ORANGE HIGH SCHOOL @ 1974.                  HE ALSO HAD THE MOST EMPHATIC AND CREATIVE WAYS TO SAY B..L S..T OF ANY PERSON I'VE EVER KNOWN. PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST COACHES TO EVER WALK ON A FIELD IN TEXAS H.S. SPORTS. JMO.

SON IT'S GOOD TO HURT... LETS YOU KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE.    RONNIE ANDERSON... WEST ORANGE HIGH SCHOOL @ 1974.                  HE ALSO HAD THE MOST EMPHATIC AND CREATIVE WAYS TO SAY B..L S..T OF ANY PERSON I'VE EVER KNOWN. PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST COACHES TO EVER WALK ON A FIELD IN TEXAS H.S. SPORTS. JMO.

I agree he was a great coach and he taught alot more than just baseball!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder