Livingston vs. Silsbee Boys Match Thread/Livingston wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="slick5" post="973068" timestamp="1298733677"]
The refs were horrible. They awared to bogous penelty kicks for silsbee. They converted one and kade burman for livingston made an amazing save on the other one when the score was 2-1. These refs should not be allowed to ref.
[/quote]
Neither one was bogus. On the first one the goalie dipped his shoulder and blatently hit our player who was crashing the goal. On the second one your player did touch the ball first, but it was a dangerous play none the less. Also we had many missed oportunitys for goals that should have been easy points. I know I personally had two eassy misses. Yall capitilized on all three of yalls chances. The game was close, stop crying about the refs just cause you had a close call against Silsbee.

No if it is dangerous play it is a foul no matter what, even if he did touch the ball first. We didnt even score off of it so why are you complaining about it? If you forget yall also had a semi bogus pk that put yall up by two. Also, yalls first goal should never have happened, it was just a lucky goal because our goalie had a major mess up. So stop complaining and just be happy that you won a game that really could have gone either way.

I dont know why yall are complaining. There are no excuses for a loss or a win, a win is a win and as far as i know Livingston is a good team and the last time i saw them play all of there goals were REAL goals not no cheap goal. And i though that yalls keeper was the best if so why didnt he stop them just saying.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder