Upsets in Playoffs

BADSANTA

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="969485" timestamp="1298306880"]
Hawks over Indians
[/quote]How do you see this being an Upset????? The Hawks are suppost to play Silsbee for the third time to see who goes to Austin ;D Now if they were to win that one ,you could say that one would be a Upset ;D

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="969505" timestamp="1298309376"]
I hope your right....but Huffman first, I really would like another shot at them tigras this year, [b]I think our boys can do it...[/b][/quote]

Just like you thought (knew ::)) they would win by 13 the last time. ;) ;D

I expect HJ and Silsbee to make it back to the regional tourney. Both teams have a tough task ahead of them before they can get to Huntsville.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="969506" timestamp="1298309623"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=80590.msg969505#msg969505 date=1298309376]
I hope your right....but Huffman first, I really would like another shot at them tigras this year, [b]I think our boys can do it...[/b][/quote]

I expect HJ and Silsbee to make it back to the regional tourney. Both teams have a tough task ahead of them before they can get to Huntsville.
[/quote]

;)Yeah, AAW - wasn't that supposed to be a "Take it to the bank" game for HJ according to PoppaBearstarr? :D 8)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="969556" timestamp="1298318164"]
Silsbee seems to have a easier road back to Sam Houston than HJ. If Silsbee beats Sealy and Navasota then back to Sam Houston we go. I expect a Silsbee vs HJ ReginalFinal with Silsbee winning by 8.
[/quote]

I am not so sure Navasota can beat Coldspring. In fact, I say Coldspring wins that game. They worry me more than Sealy or Navasota.

I really wanted to refrain from comment on HJ vs Indians predictions for a couple of reasons. One, both teams have to win game(s) before they have the opportunity to square off, and second, I didn't want to be baited into any trash talk I would regret later. Having said that, my first concern is more for HJ. They will have to win two games that won't be layups to reach the quarters. If they do, the last two years have no relivance to this years playoff picture. Many faces have changed so the outcome will be influenced accordingly. There so many ways to breakdown this matchup, but I will wait to see if it comes to pass first. All I will say, for now, is I have a feeling Cleveland is about to do something specail. ROLL...TRIBE...ROLL!!!

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="969517" timestamp="1298312158"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=80590.msg969506#msg969506 date=1298309623]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=80590.msg969505#msg969505 date=1298309376]

[/quote]

;)Yeah, AAW - wasn't that supposed to be a "Take it to the bank" game for HJ according to PoppaBearstarr? :D 8)
[/quote]

It was my opinion and or prediction.....Like everyone else has had, but for some reason I was jumped for my prediction, several were throwing hundreds around like it was nothing, even in this economy, I never said anything about a wager but,....if we meet again I feel good enough to put money on it, I promise.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="969580" timestamp="1298323239"]
Aggie Silsbee will beat Cold Springs by 25 if they play they way they played vs Kountze and Sealy by 50.
[/quote]AAW's concerns are legit. Coldsprings is the one to worry about. If there whole team is elgible, the tigers will not blow them out. If they stay out of foul trouble and keep it close early, Coldsprings can win that game.

As far as the playoff teams are concerned I believe that Silsbee, HJ and WOS are very comparable to Cleveland, Coldspring and Huffman!!!!  No easy games when any of these 6 teams play each other!!!

As far as tomorrow night goes I will obviously take my Hawks over the Falcons and fully expect Coldspring to defeat WOS!!!!  However I am pulling for the Stangs being a District 21-3A team!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder