Evadale vs. West Sabine Game Thread/West Sabine wins!/Comments

texas13

[quote name="u_dnt_kno_me" post="968157" timestamp="1298043451"]
I say West Sabine by 10+ Evadale hasnt really played anyone this year
[/quote]You might won to change your name to U_DNT_KNO $4!T They have played HJ, EC, NW, Cayuag, Crocket, Kountze, LCM,Crum.. So they have played some very good bigger teams. And played all but HJ to a 10 point game. Not trying to say they will win this game , but it wont be for lack of playing good teams ;)

[quote name="True Blue" post="968248" timestamp="1298050146"]
[quote author=u_dnt_kno_me link=topic=80479.msg968157#msg968157 date=1298043451]
[/quote]You might won to change your name to U_DNT_KNO $4!T [b]They have played HJ, EC, NW, Cayuag, Crocket, Kountze, LCM,Crum[/b].. So they have played some very good bigger teams. [b]And played all but HJ to a 10 point game.[/b] Not trying to say they will win this game , but it wont be for lack of playing good teams ;)
[/quote]

In regards to the name change, I would say before you call someone else a name, check before you post. The only 10 point games I see are the 2nd time you played Kountze at home, Krum and Cayuga. The others weren't close. Maybe I'm mistaken though?

Dec. 4 vs. Kountze [color=red](L, 101-76)[/color]
[u]Dec. 9 - 11 (HJ Tourney)[/u]
vs. Cayuga [color=red](L, 71-63)[/color]
vs. Dayton [color=red](L, 69-56)[/color]
vs. Hardin-Jefferson [color=red](L, 61-26)[/color]
vs. Crockett [color=red](L, 63-41)[/color]
vs. Krum [color=red](L, 48-44)[/color]
Dec. 21 - Kountze [color=red](L, 56-51)[/color]
[u]Dec. 27-29 - @ East Chambers Tournament[/u]
vs. Little Cypress-Mauriceville [color=red](L, 62-45)[/color]
vs. New Waverly [color=red](L, 65-51)[/color]
vs. East Chambers [color=red](L, 73-44)[/color]

Its hard to exaggerate when concrete facts are involved.

[quote name="pinelandflash" post="968279" timestamp="1298052329"]
Should be an entertaining game. I'll say West Sabine by 10. Will probably be close throughout though.Will be honest I don't really know anything about Evadale except what I've read on here. Think they have a 6'7" post named Stark?
[/quote] The Stark kid is 6'3'' and Tucker is 6'3'' and Dunigan is 6'7''. All are aver. 10 points and over 10 boards a game.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="968292" timestamp="1298055049"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=80479.msg968248#msg968248 date=1298050146]
[quote author=u_dnt_kno_me link=topic=80479.msg968157#msg968157 date=1298043451]
[/quote]You might won to change your name to U_DNT_KNO $4!T [b]They have played HJ, EC, NW, Cayuag, Crocket, Kountze, LCM,Crum[/b].. So they have played some very good bigger teams. [b]And played all but HJ to a 10 point game.[/b] Not trying to say they will win this game , but it wont be for lack of playing good teams ;)
[/quote]

In regards to the name change, I would say before you call someone else a name, check before you post. The only 10 point games I see are the 2nd time you played Kountze at home, Krum and Cayuga. The others weren't close. Maybe I'm mistaken though?

[/quote]seeing that you were not at those games,The only game that they were not end untill the last Qr was HJ. And in most for them they were only down by 3 or4 at half. And the score you have on the EC game is wrong it was 54 to 44. Who ever put it on that way made a misstake. But that realy makes no difference . The guy said that they had not played anyone, and that just aint the case. And so they lost most by 15 points, does that make it better ??? But I fell safe saying that this game will be closer than the Kountze and Silsbee game ???  Kountze  will lucky to stay with end 20

[quote name="True Blue" post="968307" timestamp="1298056203"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=80479.msg968292#msg968292 date=1298055049]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=80479.msg968248#msg968248 date=1298050146]
[/quote]

[/quote][b]But I fell safe saying that this game will be closer than the Kountze and Silsbee game ???  Kountze  will lucky to stay with end 20[/b][/quote]

Look at this childish stuff! What does Kountze/Silsbee have to do with you exaggerating about Evadale's game?  :D :D

Also, learn how to spell. "with-end" 20?

OK I can say that I was wrong in saying 10 points. I should have said 15 to 20 points. But no one can say that they have not played anyone. They have played a very tuff perseason. Just hope that it pays off int the playoffs. This is the first year in 10 yrs that they have won their dist. And no one can say that they have ducked anyone. I know for a fact that their coach tryed to get 4a dist champs Ned. to play this warmup game and they turned him down.

why would they want to play nederland in a Warm-up game neither team would get anything out of that. i know not every fan from evadale feels the way blue does, and all respect to the evadale players but Blue gets on here and acts like they are one of the best teams in the area but they are really just a little above average 1A team. Now all that being said with thier size they will be some mach-up problems for some teams in the playoffs lets just hope they take advantage of it. i hope they represent SE Texas well and make a deep run in the playoffs

Evadale has played a very tough schedule so they shouldn't see anything that surpries them.That being said they weren't very successful against those clubs.West Sabine on the other hand played a pretty easy schedule and had a 20 point plus loss to Kountze and a loss to a JV club earlier this year.Game should be very close.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder