EVADALE @ HULL DAISETTA

BIGMO44

I think that the Rebs did take HD a little lightly the first time, and HD came out to play as if they had nothing to lose and every thing to gain. After that 1 half wake up call the Rebs have been playing like they are the best team in this dist. They have proven that on any night any one of the four starters can put up 20 + points. The point spread does not mean that much but the Rebs come away with their 6 win in a roll.

[quote name="whambulance" post="958376" timestamp="1296532262"]
it does seem the cm has a bigger chip on his shoulder than he's willing to admit.  he's STILL not over it.
Anyway, the Rebels did overlook HD the 1st time but they seem to have it their stride.  As blue said, not going to give a spread but i believe the Rebs take this one.
[/quote] BELIVE me i dont a chip on my shoulder never had one never will.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="CATMAN" post="958111" timestamp="1296505265"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=79537.msg958052#msg958052 date=1296501546]
Man cayman thinks he's funny I think he's mad because Evadale DESTROYED his bs :)
[/quote] :D
[/quote]

:D :D :D :D  Man your funny!!

[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=79537.msg958034#msg958034 date=1296500320]
The best team in 1a ever.
Evadale---95
HD--------45
well i am so sorry that didnt happen..and all that noise yall was talking..yall couldnt back it upp...HD is too good for
yall!!! i mean yall cant stop them BOBCATS!!! :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="959412" timestamp="1296619324"]
Way to put an end to Evadale's unbeaten streak Bobcats !!! They were a bit to cocky and over confident !! How bout dem Bobcats !!
[/quote]Hey 55...where you been hiding man?  Y'all keep playing like that you'll fool around and make the playoffs!
Good game tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics