Evadale @ Big Sandy Who Will Win

CATMAN

Its been hard to pick a score spread all year with Evadale. They have been ahead by 30 with 2 min. left and pulled the starters and the back ups give up 10 to 15 points in just a flash.  I think that the Rebs will win this one , with a good showing of the 3 big guys. But who realy cares by how much, as long as its a win.. 6 of the Evadale players went to watch SP play BS and they all said that BS has a group of kids that can shoot , but have no size inside.

I would agree with True Blue on the issue of the spread in games when the real thing is the "W". We have a solid, talented team that can fill it up on any given night. Against SP Murphy had 29 points including 7 of 10 3's. Once the inside out gets going then the Rebels are hard to stop. Stay packed in the zone and Murphy lights you up. Come out and open up the paint for Stark, Dunigan and Tucker.

Pick your poison?

Only now are the number of practices and the number of games beginning to even out. I have watched the team get better as they have been able to incorporate things that they have finally been able to practice into the game plan. I believe that most of the problems that the Rebels have had with turn overs are getting better and the team is vastly improved from where they were at the beginning of the season. This is an experienced team that can make some noise in the playoffs if they continue to listen to Coach Williams and improve in areas that spring up in the final 6 games of district play.

Could be a very nice run for the Rebels this post season!

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="953896" timestamp="1295900329"]
I would agree with True Blue on the issue of the spread in games when the real thing is the "W". We have a solid, talented team that can fill it up on any given night. Against SP Murphy had 29 points including 7 of 10 3's. Once the inside out gets going then the Rebels are hard to stop. Stay packed in the zone and Murphy lights you up. Come out and open up the paint for Stark, Dunigan and Tucker.

Pick your poison?

Only now are the number of practices and the number of games beginning to even out. I have watched the team get better as they have been able to incorporate things that they have finally been able to practice into the game plan. I believe that most of the problems that the Rebels have had with turn overs are getting better and the team is vastly improved from where they were at the beginning of the season. This is an experienced team that can make some noise in the playoffs if they continue to listen to Coach Williams and improve in areas that spring up in the final 6 games of district play.

Could be a very nice run for the Rebels this post season!
[/quote]

I called this one pretty good about picking your poison. The big three (Tucker, Dunigan and Stark) were huge last night @ BS. The Wildcats did a good job on Murphy, but that opened up the bigs. Don't have the stats, but they were impressive in a 72-37 win. I was most impressed however with the defense as the Rebels did not allow the Wildcats to score 10 points in all but one quarter and the Wildcats did not score until about 3:40 left in the first quarter. Have to hand if to Bruce at the point as well. He was a force last night as he controlled the tempo for the Rebels and got things started. It was a very solid win that made a statement that should be loud and clear!

[quote name="stevenash" post="955284" timestamp="1296080484"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=79153.msg955279#msg955279 date=1296079515]
I wanna pick Big Sandy because I don't wanna pick Evadale ;D
[/quote]

Looks like you have placed Evadale in the HJ category
[/quote]Exactly! I'm for the underdog :D

[quote name="CATMAN" post="955400" timestamp="1296092887"]
[quote author=83_Alumni link=topic=79153.msg955017#msg955017 date=1296056559]
Wow!!! Where is Catman?
[/quote] I am here Evadale beat BS bad last night but not like the beating BS put on them like 3 years ago------87-11 ??? ???
[/quote]I don't give a dang who thinks you're cool or knowledgeable or funny or if they like the smiley faces you leave after your posts or WHATEVER, but that was about as low class post you've ever made.  If you can't swallow your medicine this year then don't go back 3 years to find relief!!!

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="955408" timestamp="1296093886"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=79153.msg955400#msg955400 date=1296092887]
Wow!!! Where is Catman?
[/quote] I am here Evadale beat BS bad last night but not like the beating BS put on them like 3 years ago------87-11 ??? ???
[/quote]I don't give a dang who thinks you're cool or knowledgeable or funny or if they like the smiley faces you leave after your posts or WHATEVER, but that was about as low class post you've ever made.  If you can't swallow your medicine this year then don't go back 3 years to find relief!!!
[/quote] I did find some relief. U found some last night. So we are even.

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="955408" timestamp="1296093886"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=79153.msg955400#msg955400 date=1296092887]
Wow!!! Where is Catman?
[/quote] te]I don't give a dang who thinks you're cool or knowledgeable or funny or if they like the smiley faces you leave after your posts or WHATEVER, but that was about as low class post you've ever made.  If you can't swallow your medicine this year then don't go back 3 years to find relief!!!
[/quote]

[quote name="CATMAN" post="955419" timestamp="1296094926"]
Did i hit a nerve. ??? ???
[/quote]I agree with MO on this one....no class.  No one from evadale was talking trash on the cats.  83 isn't even from evadale.  but whatever man, you take yourself too seriously!  we know BS is usually flying high but its tough to be down every now and then.

[quote name="DVILLE-GORILLA" post="955475" timestamp="1296098642"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=79153.msg955419#msg955419 date=1296094926]
Did i hit a nerve. ??? ???
[/quote]I agree with MO on this one....no class.   No one from evadale was talking trash on the cats.  83 isn't even from evadale.  but whatever man, you take yourself too seriously!  we know BS is usually flying high but its tough to be down every now and then.
[/quote] No i dont take myself too seriously about a high school game.Everybody new Evadale would win the game and also win the dist. ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine