Silsbee_hj Wondering if this is possible

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="947124" timestamp="1294879467"]
How many people does the gym hold?  Add another 60 for standing room and that's your number.
[/quote]

Then you should have made that your prediction.  Who knows, maybe you could have bet me a $1000, won the money, and pay it back to AAW!!!!!! But, yes, there is still the question regarding the $2k golf bet, right?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="947152" timestamp="1294882150"]
I'm good on my bet. My question to you is are you?
[/quote]

Sure  I am betting that Lazeek and Sleepy hammer you and Mr. Owens in an 18 hole best ball format using PGA rules.  My $2K against your $2k.  I will pay mine if I lose, how about you?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="947193" timestamp="1294885671"]
I'm always good! Mr. Owens and I don't lose. Don't think we lost as a pair since, 2008. As a matter fact Mr. Owens is willing to throw in 1000 of his own cash. I told you he just missed the cut by a few strokes and I know I'm a darn good golfer.
[/quote]

Ok  I will be betting $3000 and you will be betting $2000 and Mr. Owens will be betting $1000 and the match will be PGA rules in a best ball format.  Are we all square on that?  By the way, if you and Mr. Owens "dont lose" why aren't  you playing Ryder Cup Matches?  One of your opponents has lost plenty of matches, namely to Kevin Stadler a few years ago in the match play portion of the U.S. Amateur but he also won one of the two state division four ball championships (TXGA.ORG) last year so he is fairly prepared.  If, however, you are unwilling/unable to pay AAW, I have a real concern about your honesty/integrity.

[quote name="east texas bb" post="947196" timestamp="1294886104"]
Golf????  Yall need to become men and go on some hunts with me.  That is what "real" men do on their spare time.  And before anyone gets upset, I am just joking.
[/quote]

I would be a great candidate for shooting myself in the foot.  Have a co-worker whose son recently went hunting in Arkansas and someone else with them accidentally discharged right next to him and blew his arm off at nearly point blank range.

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="947209" timestamp="1294888088"]
I also heard Nash has plenty of golf carts to pass around. He pass'em out like candy :o
[/quote]

There ya go.  Running your mouth again when you don't know anything.  If you knew half of what you thought you knew you might not end up looking like a dumba$$ all the time!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder