Woodville vs Jasper/Tuesday 7PM/@Woodville/Predictions or comments??

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="932646" timestamp="1292287640"]
Both teams love to run. Very quick. I think woodvilles got the edge for two reasons. A.) the outside shot and B.) only one thing to say....[b]#5. Any time hes on the court woodville has the advantage against most teams in this area[/b].
[/quote]

Hmmm, you say most teams. Just what teams would you say Woodville would not have the advantage over?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="932689" timestamp="1292292146"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=77425.msg932646#msg932646 date=1292287640]
Both teams love to run. Very quick. I think woodvilles got the edge for two reasons. A.) the outside shot and B.) only one thing to say....[b]#5. Any time hes on the court woodville has the advantage against most teams in this area[/b].
[/quote]

Hmmm, you say most teams. Just what teams would you say Woodville would not have the advantage over?
[/quote] HARDIN BUNA---------AAW :D :D :D

And of course that would be said by a guy with a kountze football helmet right? Yes, they probably would. But if he can score 31 on silsbee, kountze SURE cant stop him. Yes, kountze more than likely beats them. But woodville has a whole lot better chance than most teams in this region in class AA.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="932817" timestamp="1292304778"]
And of course that would be said by a guy with a kountze football helmet right? Yes, they probably would. But if he can score 31 on silsbee, kountze SURE cant stop him. Yes, kountze more than likely beats them. But woodville has a whole lot better chance than most teams in this region in class AA.
[/quote]
He scored 31 the first time... What he do the second time?

Woodville does have some outside shooters and their inside guys all shoot the ball well too.  Did not see Sells shoot any shots from outside but they were playing him at the halfcourt line so I would penetrate to.  Just sayin. 
Concerning the Woddville/Jasper game?  Where is being played?  Woodville or Jasper?
I will say Jasper by 10 or less.  Just a guess. I have only seen them play once, Jasper and Woodville.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="932817" timestamp="1292304778"]
[/quote]

Lay off the booze.... Woodville is about to be knocked down off that cloud they are on...

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="933051" timestamp="1292353882"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=77425.msg932817#msg932817 date=1292304778]
[/quote]

Lay off the booze.... Woodville is about to be knocked down off that cloud they are on...
[/quote]

Looks like you were on the booze, just cause the SA coyotes got it handed to by jasper doesn't mean woodville will. they're on still gonna be on that cloud that blew by SA last year in district and will do it again this year. howl at that you silly coyote

no. hence the ETC. But the last four you named, Anahuac, WOS, Vidor, and Jasper. As for jasper. They handed it too the dogs last night. So thats out the window. EC beat WOS stark by 20. Woodville has a good chance to beat them. Anahuac is 4-7, 4-8?? So idk about that either. And vidor hasnt played enough competition to be able to tell whether or not they have enough talent to do anything in their district.
@utfan06    Sells scored 31 the first time and scored 19 the second time. Still say thats pretty good against the best team in this region. Woodville got their butts handed too them. That was pretty obvious. But individually, Sells had a pretty solid performance in both games.
@SAWolverine    HAHAHA. I almost forgot that SA did get it handed too them by jasper. Looks like that clouds still flying high. ;)

[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=77425.msg933577#msg933577 date=1292430691]
no. hence the ETC. But the last four you named, Anahuac, WOS, Vidor, and Jasper. As for jasper. They handed it too the dogs last night. So thats out the window. EC beat WOS stark by 20. Woodville has a good chance to beat them. Anahuac is 4-7, 4-8?? So idk about that either. And vidor hasnt played enough competition to be able to tell whether or not they have enough talent to do anything in their district.
@utfan06    Sells scored 31 the first time and scored 19 the second time. Still say thats pretty good against the best team in this region. Woodville got their butts handed too them. That was pretty obvious. But individually, Sells had a pretty solid performance in both games.
@SAWolverine     HAHAHA. I almost forgot that SA did get it handed too them by jasper. Looks like that clouds still flying high. ;)
[/quote

They beat us by 3 with our best two players out.... and the 2nd team let a 14 point lead collapse!  Keep talking all you want, yall expect Woodville to be great every year but this year they wont even go to the playoffs! 

Tell Reginald to get his whining game going!

You can not go by scores when determining a winner of two opponents who have not played.  You can gain an educated guess but that is it.  I have seen too many games that were 6-8 points game and the team started fouling at the end to try and catch up and if things do not go the way you are hoping then it can turn into a 15-20 point game very quickly.  There are two many intangibles in the game to go by scores.  Let the games be played then talk.  I have no association with either team but I think they will split.  Each gets theirs at home.  At a neutral spot Woodville would probably win, that being said without seeing the 2 from SA that havent joined the team.  But anyone who has ever played at SA knows how hard it is to win their.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder