Woodville vs Jasper/Tuesday 7PM/@Woodville/Predictions or comments??

[quote name="east texas bb" post="934511" timestamp="1292551447"]
You can not go by scores when determining a winner of two opponents who have not played.  You can gain an educated guess but that is it.  I have seen too many games that were 6-8 points game and the team started fouling at the end to try and catch up and if things do not go the way you are hoping then it can turn into a 15-20 point game very quickly.  There are two many intangibles in the game to go by scores.  Let the games be played then talk.  I have no association with either team but I think they will split.  Each gets theirs at home.  At a neutral spot Woodville would probably win, that being said without seeing the 2 from SA that havent joined the team.  But anyone who has ever played at SA knows how hard it is to win their.
[/quote]

yea it's hard to play there cause who knows what can happen. it's the ghetto capital of the world. the runout song is, SA in the house SA in the house, SA in the house...throw it up throw it up throw it upppp! hahaha we'll see what happens in district, should be a dandy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder