Forney Commits To Lamar

KFDM COOP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know anything about the kid other than reading a little bit of the article...I will say that the QB/DE combo is not something you see very often...He must be a really talented player to have the skill to perform under center and the speed, strength, and tenacity to play DE...

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="games24x7" post="931261" timestamp="1292105427"]
He better get in a lot better shape than he is in right now. He is too out of shape to be any help to anyone.
[/quote]

You  been drinking again? Conrads to he and his family bc a great honor to continue to play. Sounds like he is going to be a good one.

[quote name="games24x7" post="931261" timestamp="1292105427"]
He better get in a lot better shape than he is in right now. He is too out of shape to be any help to anyone.
[/quote]
You must of been at the Nederland Basketball tourney. Everybody in the stands was talking about how out of shape Forney was in. He was hurting in the first quarter of a fast pace game. Congrats to him on going to LU.

Guest gladiator2
He will never see the basketball court at LU. He is 6'5 and can't even dunk. He is 25 lbs. overweight and has been outplayed by a freshman on his team. He is lucky the freshman is in the hospital right now or he would probally be on the bench. I was talking to a LU coach Friday night who felt the same way. He better start realizing that it's going to take some work or he want see the football field either. He will not play QB at LU. It's a shame when you see a kid with his ability and won't put the work in to be much better. He has not helped the Nederland basketball team at all this season. Honestly I'm a LU supporter and would like to see them get kid's that can help us.

[quote name="games24x7" post="932019" timestamp="1292199595"]
He will never see the basketball court at LU. He is 6'5 and can't even dunk. He is 25 lbs. overweight and has been outplayed by a freshman on his team. He is lucky the freshman is in the hospital right now or he would probally be on the bench. I was talking to a LU coach Friday night who felt the same way. He better start realizing that it's going to take some work or he want see the football field either. He will not play QB at LU. It's a shame when you see a kid with his ability and won't put the work in to be much better. He has not helped the Nederland basketball team at all this season. Honestly I'm a LU supporter and would like to see them get kid's that can help us.
[/quote]Why are there Moderators on this board? Is it so they can find out who there talking to, or is it to have a title and feel important, or is it to actually moderate the board. This should be removed! Remember no player bashing. How long will it take, only the moderators know.
Games i just tapped you on the karma thing, if it matters at all.

[quote name="games24x7" post="932019" timestamp="1292199595"]
[/quote]

Saw him dunk last night.

Based on his frame size, I can see him playing on the either line. Get him in a college weight program and he will probably be around 290 maybe even higher. He has the span to play LT. 

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="9Doggies" post="933153" timestamp="1292373467"]
[quote author=games24x7 link=topic=77306.msg932019#msg932019 date=1292199595]
[/quote]Why are there Moderators on this board? Is it so they can find out who there talking to, or is it to have a title and feel important, or is it to actually moderate the board. This should be removed! Remember no player bashing. How long will it take, only the moderators know.
[/quote]

I think it all depends on which kids they are bashing.

[quote name="Who'sYourPatty?" post="933549" timestamp="1292427418"]
[quote author=9Doggies link=topic=77306.msg933153#msg933153 date=1292373467]
[/quote]

[/quote]

did ya'll click the report to moderator button?

[quote name="Who'sYourPatty?" post="933549" timestamp="1292427418"]
[quote author=9Doggies link=topic=77306.msg933153#msg933153 date=1292373467]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree this is sad let the coaches at Lamar decide what will happen with Forney. Stop hating on the kid.

[quote name="9Doggies" post="933153" timestamp="1292373467"]
[/quote]
There is no bashing on this board! Just ask OCTFEB who posted the following on the Dayton Broncos threat after I said the same thing about people running down the Dayton QB. I was also told to mind my own business! So much for watching out for the kids;

[b]BASHING: To engage in harsh, accusatory, threatening criticism.
OPINION: a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

I haven't seen any bashing on this thread.. just opinions.
fwstangs you seem to be the one who keeps bringing it up, with your opinion of it being bashing. While it's very entertaining it's also very annoying all at the same time. So I thought I would enlighten you on the definition of bashing.Time to move on don't ya think? Just saying. *leaves room*[/b]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder