Forney Commits To Lamar

KFDM COOP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ballin4life" post="933555" timestamp="1292428140"]
[quote author=Who'sYourPatty? link=topic=77306.msg933549#msg933549 date=1292427418]
[quote author=9Doggies link=topic=77306.msg933153#msg933153 date=1292373467]
[quote author=games24x7 link=topic=77306.msg932019#msg932019 date=1292199595]
He will never see the basketball court at LU. He is 6'5 and can't even dunk. He is 25 lbs. overweight and has been outplayed by a freshman on his team. He is lucky the freshman is in the hospital right now or he would probally be on the bench. I was talking to a LU coach Friday night who felt the same way. He better start realizing that it's going to take some work or he want see the football field either. He will not play QB at LU. It's a shame when you see a kid with his ability and won't put the work in to be much better. He has not helped the Nederland basketball team at all this season. Honestly I'm a LU supporter and would like to see them get kid's that can help us.
[/quote]Why are there Moderators on this board? Is it so they can find out who there talking to, or is it to have a title and feel important, or is it to actually moderate the board. This should be removed! Remember no player bashing. How long will it take, only the moderators know.
Games i just tapped you on the karma thing, if it matters at all.
[/quote]

I think it all depends on which kids they are bashing.
[/quote]

[b]I agree this is sad let the coaches at Lamar decide what will happen with Forney. Stop hating on the kid.[/b][/quote]

What are you trying to say here? If he attending Lamar the coaches will decide what position he plays. That is part of college football and basketball.

[quote name="badndn" post="933672" timestamp="1292437809"]
If you plan on signing with a team as a last resort because no one else offers, why tell everyone this?
[/quote]

I have to question that myself. If you are waiting on "better" offers, then why committ at all, or at least why make it public?

Something tells me that this [b]IS[/b] the best offer (which there is nothing wrong with that), but for some reason Forney wants to give the look of "big time". ::)

Most if not all recruiting services that I have seen do not have him on any of the Big 12 schools radar.

Guest gladiator2
Disregard anything I said before. Dionte is the best player I have ever seen from Nederland along with the best work ethic. He's the greatest! Is this better for you 9doggies.

Alot better, you could have thrown some kisses in there to. :-* :-* :-*[quote name="games24x7" post="933784" timestamp="1292446964"]
Disregard anything I said before. Dionte is the best player I have ever seen from Nederland along with the best work ethic. He's the greatest! Is this better for you 9doggies.
[/quote]

[quote name="tappedout" post="934255" timestamp="1292519926"]
Look's like games struck a nerve because I have seen much worse than this.
[/quote]

Me too, and they should have been removed/moderated just the same. games just got on someone from a school with a lot of fans on here.

Guest Brubaker
[quote name="tappedout" post="934255" timestamp="1292519926"]
Look's like games struck a nerve because I have seen much worse than this.
[/quote]

Games 24 and Tapped are both boys from across the tracks, coincidence??? I think not.  See you knuckle heads next year... I 'm sure Faircloth would've turned his work ethic around to suit you boys from across the tracks too bad for him he's stuck with our coaches in Nederland, even had Scalp Em chime in.  Man lay off the kid.  

i do know that t/am was interested in him.one my sons was also recruited by them as well things happen .grades, decide to go another position. but in this case they signed johnny manzell from kerville tivy.i know you people on here wont admit this but there is not one member in your family that is as talented as johnny manzell is. just to play at the next level is something to be proud of dionte again there have been lots of people who doubted you since you started playing.just use this as motivation to prove them all wrong .yes it does take a lotta hard work to succeed at the next level.but im betting he will do the things needed to succeed.i wish all the mid county atheletes the very best . and hope they will not only succeed but . turn out to be fine young men and women . happy holidays!!!

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="silly365" post="934697" timestamp="1292597750"]
i do know that t/am was interested in him.one my sons was also recruited by them as well things happen .grades, decide to go another position. but in this case they signed johnny manzell from kerville tivy.i know you people on here wont admit this but there is not one member in your family that is as talented as johnny manzell is. just to play at the next level is something to be proud of dionte again there have been lots of people who doubted you since you started playing.just use this as motivation to prove them all wrong .yes it does take a lotta hard work to succeed at the next level.but im betting he will do the things needed to succeed.i wish all the mid county atheletes the very best . and hope they will not only succeed but . turn out to be fine young men and women . happy holidays!!!
[/quote]

Who cares about Johnny Manziel.

Guest tappedout
Brubaker,
I'm not following you on this Faircloth work ethic issue. I don't think it matter's where I'm from. but I'm not from across the track's. I believe it wasn't too long ago that half of your fan's on this site brought his work ethic to everyone's attention. So I really don't want to hear it.

I thought the topic was about Forney committing to Lamar. Obviously his work ethic is not an issue with Lamar. But what gets me is i've been on this sight for a couple of years and every time somebody mentions this kid name somebody has something negative to comment about this kid. What concerns me is what has this kid done to deserve all this criticism. Instead of commending him for furthering his education, you sit there and find some wrong in everything he does.  So  from across the tracks are not, this is somebody's child. I can bet some of the people that's hating on him are the same one's who smile in his face and pat him on the back for a job well done. I hope he doesnt pay attention to this mess that people post about him. 

[quote name="Scoutu14" post="935048" timestamp="1292626054"]
I thought the topic was about Forney committing to Lamar. Obviously his work ethic is not an issue with Lamar. But what gets me is i've been on this sight for a couple of years and every time somebody mentions this kid name somebody has something negative to comment about this kid. What concerns me is what has this kid done to deserve all this criticism. Instead of commending him for furthering his education, you sit there and find some wrong in everything he does.  So  from across the tracks are not, this is somebody's child. I can bet some of the people that's hating on him are the same one's who smile in his face and pat him on the back for a job well done. I hope he doesnt pay attention to this mess that people post about him. 
[/quote]
Hopefully for his and Lamar's sake he does pay attention and works his tail off to proove everyone wrong, myself included.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="933834" timestamp="1292451595"]
[quote author=Who'sYourPatty? link=topic=77306.msg933812#msg933812 date=1292449073]
games24x7
Your opinion is as fresh as a summers eve.
[/quote] :D :D  Scooter, are you paying attention? 
[/quote] :D

[quote name="Who'sYourPatty?" post="934699" timestamp="1292597895"]
[quote author=silly365 link=topic=77306.msg934697#msg934697 date=1292597750]
[/quote]

Who cares about Johnny Manziel.
[/quote]dont talk about that boy Johnny  >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont