Port Arthur Memorial vs. Dickinson Game Thread/TITANS ADVANCE!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched this one tonight.  The Titans were too big and too fast out of the backfield.  Don't get me wrong, Dickinson had some pretty big boys as well.  What's up with all those penalties Titans?  That's going to shoot you in the foot if you are not careful.  #7 looks pretty good, I was surprised the offense didn't try to stretch the field from sideline to sideline more often though.

Also,  how much does it cost to get you band to follow me around and play my theme music. I particularly enjoyed the rendition of "Smoking on Hay in the middle of the month"...nice touch.  

You guys know how to watch a game.  All the fans were into it.  Good luck from Broncoland.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="915347" timestamp="1290320730"]
I watched this one tonight.  The Titans were too big and too fast out of the backfield.  Don't get me wrong, Dickinson had some pretty big boys as well.  What's up with all those penalties Titans?  That's going to shoot you in the foot if you are not careful.  #7 looks pretty good, I was surprised the offense didn't try to stretch the field from sideline to sideline more often though.

Also,  how much does it cost to get you band to follow me around and play my theme music. I particularly enjoyed the rendition of "Smoking on Hay in the middle of the month"...nice touch.  

You guys know how to watch a game.  All the fans were into it.  Good luck from Broncoland.
[/quote]
That would be "in the middle of the barn....."

O yeah the band was on fire lastnight. They're our secret weapon, their song list is so long they can play and dance the whole second half of a game. Of coarse they feed off the team so if it's going good, the other team is in for a long night. ;D ;D ;D ;D

ALL WE DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[color=red][b]EVERYWHERE WE GO!  EVERYWHERE WE GOOOOO!  PEOPLE WANNA KNOOOOOW! PEOPLE WANNA KNOOOOOW! WHOOOOO WE ARRRRRE! WHOOOOO WE ARRRRRE! SOOO WE TELL THEM!  SOOO WE TELL THEM![/b][/color]

[move][b][size=14pt]WEEE ARRRE THE TITAN!  WEEE ARRRE THE TITAN!  THE MIGHTY MIGHTY TITANS! THE MIGHTY MIGHTY TITANS![/size][/b][/move]

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="915589" timestamp="1290363267"]
[color=red][b]EVERYWHERE WE GO!  EVERYWHERE WE GOOOOO!  PEOPLE WANNA KNOOOOOW! PEOPLE WANNA KNOOOOOW! WHOOOOO WE ARRRRRE! WHOOOOO WE ARRRRRE! SOOO WE TELL THEM!  SOOO WE TELL THEM![/b][/color]

[move][b][size=14pt]WEEE ARRRE THE TITAN!  WEEE ARRRE THE TITAN!   THE MIGHTY MIGHTY TITANS! THE MIGHTY MIGHTY TITANS![/size][/b][/move]
[/quote]STRONGSIDE.. LEFTSIDE!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder