Barbers Hill 45 Huffman 13 Final/Comments

:D Great WIN by the EAGLES. Way to overcome injuries and take it to the Falcons. This team continues to overcome things that could set them back. Yea 34's DAD if possible it would be nice to see more of 34. Something about those "redheaded" football players. They just like to knock the snot out of folks. GO EAGLES GO EAGLES GO EAGLES.

It was a great game! Way to go guys, 34 did do a good job... What I don't understand is why our center 76 which is a Senior was passed over for a sophomore who just got pulled up because our other centers were hurt. It was his last Homecoming game of his High school career. Meanwhile you have 2 more centers that are juniors not getting to play either. I will never understand what they are thinking.

Oh by the way I believe someone said the score was going to be.

Huffman 42

The Hill 13

I think he was close with the score just got it a little backwards...

Hey ETBU nice meeting you before the game. After watching us play how do you think we will match up with GP

Same here Bh96 always nice hanging out with true football fans. As far as GP I did not see that game bc daughter plays VB. I did speak to Gringo last night and I asked him who he thought would win and he said Bh. From many fans that did see the GP they were shocked that Crosby handed it to them with ease. I tell you 33 and 64 on your defense? :shock:

It was a great game! Way to go guys' date=' 34 did do a good job... What I don't understand is why our center 76 which is a Senior was passed over for a sophomore who just got pulled up because our other centers were hurt. It was his last Homecoming game of his High school career. Meanwhile you have 2 more centers that are juniors not getting to play either. I will never understand what they are thinking.

Oh by the way I believe someone said the score was going to be.

Huffman 42

The Hill 13

I think he was close with the score just got it a little backwards...[/quote']

Ya see that is why all the drug testing in the U.S. is going on. Ya smoke a little crack and you start to choke your own BS. Ya point out ther short comings after the fact and thenyou have to listen to CA-CA. :D:D:D

Congrats to you guys you are making our area proud!!!!!Two more games and you get that GT district trophy

Well, Dayton will take the district crown, but the Mustangs of WO-S will take the overall GT trophy. We beat Dayton by the tune of 26-9 (and BH - even though it was a scrimmage - by a lot more). Take heart, though. Word is that a scientist (Dr. E.B. Scroodmeysistur) is trying to create a team west of the Trinity who can compete with those mighty Mustangs. He's piping in West Orange water and trying to force families to create family trees that actually branch out. In his quest to bring the "west of the Trinity" to dominance, he is also re-routing the course of the river to just west of Mont Belvieu, making the BH Eagles an "east of the Trinity" team.

;)

Reply all you want. All I can say is this:

SCOREBOARD.

I will go back to this again......Anyone that was at that game and thinks BH cared about the score doesn't know football.....I don't think if they played a game it would be 31 to 7.....I think that WO-S is the best team I have seen this year but if you think that score is indicative of a real game you don't know much about football.

Well' date=' Dayton will take the district crown, but the Mustangs of WO-S will take the overall GT trophy. We beat Dayton by the tune of 26-9 (and BH - even though it was a scrimmage - by a lot more). Take heart, though. Word is that a scientist (Dr. E.B. Scroodmeysistur) is trying to create a team west of the Trinity who can compete with those mighty Mustangs. He's piping in West Orange water and trying to force families to create family trees that actually branch out. In his quest to bring the "west of the Trinity" to dominance, he is also re-routing the course of the river to just west of Mont Belvieu, making the BH Eagles an "east of the Trinity" team.

;)

Reply all you want. All I can say is this:

SCOREBOARD.[/quote']

WOS92, I owe you a steak dinner for this one.

It's flattering that BHFAN holds WO-S to a standard of 100% perfection. Even we don't to that, but it's nice to know that some "western" foreigner expects nothing but a WO-S state championship every year. It's too bad the expectation for his own school is to get past the second round. But, he can take heart. Kirbyville is not in the cards this time.

I'm so grateful that Dr. E. B. S. told Coach Hooks many years ago to "go east young man."

But things appear to have gone terribly wrong, folks. The good doctor's plan fell short since the great Huffman experiment of 04. Last year, WO-S dominated Huffman, then did the same to BH and Dayton this year. Wimberley has protested being known as a "west of the Trinity" team, citing the fact that they are a good bit more than 200 MILES west of said river. A quote from the doctor's brother, who lives in Wimberley, said, "This comment from the 'west of the Trinity' contingent implies that every team in Texas west of the Trinity River should be aligned with the likes of Barber's Hill. Considering the fact that the Trinity River is one of the Easternmost longitudes in the state, this comment clearly illustrates the effect that inbreeding has had on this section of the state. My brother's work is still suffering from this problem. In response to the Giddings comment, one must note that the evil West Orange-Stark Mustangs crushed this team last year with the same vaunted quarterback and coach at the helm."

clearly illustrates the effect that inbreeding has had on this section of the state.

trying to force families to create family trees that actually branch out.

Now this is really funny. A downtrodden and dying section of the state is accusing a very diverse, growing, and economically stable area of fostering their problems. Go figure.

*cough*

Scoreboard

*cough*

By the way - the word you are looking for is "downtrodden' date='" not "downtrodded." I guess things aren't quite stable in the Language Arts classrooms in your area of the state just yet.[/quote']

Fixed it just for you.

*cough*

scrimmage

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

sure did

*cough*

talk a lot

*cough*

coming into it

*cough*

Please cover your month when you cough.

We don't want any of your WOS germs.

Oh and on the Giddings comment they are better this year also.

Is WOS the only team that has the ability to get better or what?

I can't wait for the game.

It is going to be a good one.

*cough*

*cough*

sure did

*cough*

talk a lot

*cough*

coming into it

*cough*

I believe all the talking was done by Jody and BHFan. I do not think they played sports in high school and probably didn't understand that it was just a srimmage (I think they know now and were probably wishing they hadn't said a few things they did).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder