Barbers Hill 45 Huffman 13 Final/Comments

Guest PurplePride

:D GO EAGLES!

Man, we had 5 turnovers tonight with Central! Geez! :roll: They are good also but we really gave it away so many times! Then again...good teams make you nervous and cause those mistakes so I am NOT taking anything away from Central, don't get me wrong! We flat may see yall in the playoffs huh? Thats no FUN! Yall are my second favorite team! UGH! Oh well, either way.......we will root each other on still! :wink:

:D GO EAGLES!

Man' date=' we had 5 turnovers tonight with Central! Geez! :roll: They are good also but we really gave it away so many times! Then again...good teams make you nervous and cause those mistakes so I am NOT taking anything away from Central, don't get me wrong! We flat may see yall in the playoffs huh? Thats no FUN! Yall are my second favorite team! UGH! Oh well, either way.......we will root each other on still! :wink:[/quote']

Congrats to you guys you are making our area proud!!!!!Two more games and you get that GT district trophy :D

Guest PurplePride

:shock: Surely not! I am sure your coach gave the 2nd, 3rd, 4th string some game time! Lordy! Save your first string for playoffs!

okay, okay.......the wife is bugging me.........WHO WON QUEEN? oh wait...she wants to know KING TOO! :roll: For real, someone has to answer me so she will leave me alone! :shock:

Why did we go through 4 QB tonight did someone get hurt or were they just running people through to slow the game down.

Tell me their were no major injuries tonight

No injuries! they were just calling the dogs off. Bradshaw started the game and played to the 3rd quarter then Mason QB'ed and then Carmona QB'ed. Make that 3 QB's :lol: We also played Sexton, Little, Wingate & names I haven't heard at RB 8)

:shock: Surely not! I am sure your coach gave the 2nd' date=' 3rd, 4th string some game time! Lordy! Save your first string for playoffs!

okay, okay.......the wife is bugging me.........WHO WON QUEEN? oh wait...she wants to know KING TOO! :roll: For real, someone has to answer me so she will leave me alone! :shock:[/quote']

Sorry don't know who won Queen and King I was BSing with some Huffman fans during the half.

Guest PurplePride

:wink: Whether the Daniels girl won or not...the wife is a happy camper so who cares? :D Thanks for answering me bh68,,,,,you know my pain don't you? :shock:

Guest PurplePride

Not to be disrespectful to the Daniels girl, but, this is kind of a "guy thing"... :shock: hello? :shock: what is important to some are not important to others..NO DISRESPECT INTENDED! :!: :wink:

Good win Bh and you guys have a very good team. Good seeing everyone and good luck to the Eagles. Will catch up with you guys in the playoff's.

Same here nice meeting you'all. I missed the GP game due to my daughter plays VB but I asked Gringo the same question last night. He thinks that Bh will beat GP. You guys have some good players on defense but 33 and 64? :shock:

No injuries! they were just calling the dogs off. Bradshaw started the game and played to the 3rd quarter then Mason QB'ed and then Carmona QB'ed. Make that 3 QB's :lol: We also played Sexton' date=' Little, Wingate & names I haven't heard at RB 8)[/quote']

O-Lineman Chris Carrier was injured in the 1st half. Looked like a knee. He did play the next series but was then taken out the rst of the way and left on crutches. BH dont need to loose him for an extensive period, he's a big part of that Line. Maybe its not too serious, just precautionary crutches. C. Bradshaw did a great job last night! Joe and Andrew looked good in RB relief. Lets see some more of 34! ;) Defensively great as usual.

:D Great WIN by the EAGLES. Way to overcome injuries and take it to the Falcons. This team continues to overcome things that could set them back. Yea 34's DAD if possible it would be nice to see more of 34. Something about those "redheaded" football players. They just like to knock the snot out of folks. GO EAGLES GO EAGLES GO EAGLES.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami