Nederland vs. Crosby Game Thread/CROSBY WINS 25-19!

WOSgrad

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="906314" timestamp="1289621277"]
Reeeeeal men of genius.. Today we salute you.. LARRY NEUMANN and MONTE BARROW.. Your terrible decisions and playcalling, inspire other teams across southeast texas to perform at their best. You believe that just because the wilddog is working to perfection, you need to change it up and put in a sophomore quarterback who throws the ball like he is on a pitching mound to try and fake them out. So grab an ice cold bud light oh graduates of the gridiron.. After all, there's always round 1 of the playoffs next year..
[/quote]

Wow way to bash your coaches... i didn't see any coaches miss tackles. or get sacked in the endzone.

To be fair early in this game Crosby's Snapper was killing us, he fixes it in the second half and we win.

O yeah.... hay BOYS I'm BACK!

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="906333" timestamp="1289621766"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=75975.msg906314#msg906314 date=1289621277]
Reeeeeal men of genius.. Today we salute you.. LARRY NEUMANN and MONTE BARROW.. Your terrible decisions and playcalling, inspire other teams across southeast texas to perform at their best. You believe that just because the wilddog is working to perfection, you need to change it up and put in a sophomore quarterback who throws the ball like he is on a pitching mound to try and fake them out. So grab an ice cold bud light oh graduates of the gridiron.. After all, there's always round 1 of the playoffs next year..
[/quote]

Wow way to bash your coaches... i didn't see any coaches miss tackles. or get sacked in the endzone.

To be fair early in this game Crosby's Snapper was killing us, he fixes it in the second half and we win.

[/quote]

glad the cougs found their game when it mattered most.

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="906314" timestamp="1289621277"]
[/quote]

HEARD!!!

[quote name="friogal" post="906372" timestamp="1289622863"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=75975.msg906333#msg906333 date=1289621766]

[/quote]

YEAH *high 5*  8)
[/quote]

Frio you might be the ONLY dayton fan i like... thats saying something.

Frio has the right attitude its playoff time districts stick together. Goodluck to the Bronco's.

[quote name="dayton" post="906339" timestamp="1289621872"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[size=16pt][b]glad the cougs found their game when it mattered most.[/b][/size][/quote]

[quote name="dayton" post="906390" timestamp="1289623442"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=75975.msg906339#msg906339 date=1289621872]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[size=16pt][b]glad the cougs found their game when it mattered most.[/b][/size][/quote]

[/quote]

Dayton do you really need a pat on the head from me? yes your OK for now. not despised at least.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="906397" timestamp="1289623552"]
Dayton do you really need a pat on the head from me? yes your OK for now. not despised at least.
[/quote]

nah... just wanted to sincerely congratulate the Coogs. Plenty of good folks over there.  ;)

even if you aren't one of them. :D :D