Jr MidCounty Madness

1696dogs

Yes, the field is nice, but the idea of predictiing rain 7 days away is a riot in South East Texas.  Anyone notice the predicted chances and actually showers the past few days?
  Anyway, the Res had the game last year but the videoboard was not part of the package.  Ned allows STJFL to use the board and Sheffield Productions camera views will be displayed on the "Tron" along with all replays by our very experienced camera crew.  We also have permission to use the video board at the Super Bowl and Pro Bowl games this Sat.  Thank you NISD for allowing this and sharing the video view with the fans and parents.    Wannna watch a future star light up?  Watch him as he sees himself or his team displayed on the board after a big play. 
  Good luck to all the teams tomorrow.  see ya on the field and on the video board, videoguy

[quote name="videoguy" post="905122" timestamp="1289568815"]
Yes, the field is nice, but the idea of predictiing rain 7 days away is a riot in South East Texas.   Anyone notice the predicted chances and actually showers the past few days?
  Anyway, the Res had the game last year but the videoboard was not part of the package.  Ned allows STJFL to use the board and Sheffield Productions camera views will be displayed on the "Tron" along with all replays by our very experienced camera crew.  We also have permission to use the video board at the Super Bowl and Pro Bowl games this Sat.  Thank you NISD for allowing this and sharing the video view with the fans and parents.     Wannna watch a future star light up?   Watch him as he sees himself or his team displayed on the board after a big play.   
  Good luck to all the teams tomorrow.  see ya on the field and on the video board, videoguy
[/quote]

videoguy: will you be taping the pro bowl?  If so, are the tapes $30?  My son is on the pro bowl and you know me, I want a video of it if I can get it!  Let me know okay?  Thanks

[videoguy: will you be taping the pro bowl?  If so, are the tapes $30?  My son is on the pro bowl and you know me, I want a video of it if I can get it!  Let me know okay?  Thanks

[/quote]
Hey Queenb, thanks for asking.  Yes, we are taping all 7 games;  including the cheerleaders halftimes and the tribute during the 7:00PM Sr. Super Bowl game.  Our duplication station will be in the brick building to your right after you enter the main gate.    All DVDs are $30 and will be made available ASAP after each game.  Some parents have been asking about previous years DVDs.  Ask one of our ladies about purchasing a game from years past and they will make a copy for you to take home that day.      KOAB  television station will also be there talking to STJFL officials and team moms.  Think dry thoughts-  see ya on the field, videoguy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder